BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Theyre like take these jets and go to that caravan right here on this satellite image and drop these bombs and their ass

“Go to latitude 48.3794 N and 31.1656 E at approximately 0900 right when the fog is dense enough to reduce their visibility for more than a half of mile. With the low cloud cover they won’t be able to see above 13000 feet. This is perfect to cruise above the cloud cover and attack those exact coordinates.”

The intelligence is on point. NATO is just feeding all the info to Ukraine. They probably watching from Microsoft Teams just to be disrespectful.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
“Go to latitude 48.3794 N and 31.1656 E at approximately 0900 right when the fog is dense enough to reduce their visibility for more than a half of mile. With the low cloud cover they won’t be able to see above 13000 feet. This is perfect to cruise above the cloud cover and attack those exact coordinates.”

The intelligence is on point. NATO is just feeding all the info to Ukraine. The probably watching from Microsoft Teams just to be disrespectful.

Are those the coordinates for a Chic-fil-a?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
International Criminal Court to open probe into possible war crimes in Ukraine
Ukrainian officials announced Monday that dozens of civilians were killed and hundreds more wounded when Russian forces began firing at civilian areas in Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second-largest city. Oleh Synehubov, head of the Kharkiv Regional State Administration, called the attacks "a war crime," saying "the Russian enemy is shelling entire residential areas of Kharkiv, where there is no critical infrastructure, where there are no positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine that the Russians could aim at." Delegations from Ukraine and Russia met in Belarus on Monday morning in an attempt to negotiate a ceasefire, as Russia’s stock exchange remains closed and the ruble plummets.

What you need to know
- Fighting and missile attacks continue in multiple cities - On Monday, Putin told French President Emmanuel Macron he'll stop strikes against civilian targets, according to the Elysée - President Zelenskyy has asked the European Union to fast track Ukraine’s entry into the bloc - The ruble plummets as countries continue to escalate sanctions on Russia’s economy

If they aren't going to investigate the Ukranians for fucking over the Black folks over there I don't want to hear about that other shit.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Yall keep following MSM...

What he's describing happens in every war you can think of.

When theres a draft, trust me, criminals and gangs are the first ones in line waiting to get armed.

The government isnt about to do thorough background checks and get picky about who they give weapons to. They need everyone they can get.

Im not sure how that guy reaches the conclusion that it makes the government evil.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Somebody needs to shoot this cac in the head. He's clearly a propagandist. Shit is so bad but he's walking with a cellphone. The bad guy is the guy who's country is being invaded. Shoot this cac
I didn't even have to click on the video, I just know David "Avacado" Wolfe is a known conspiracy theorist out here in Cali. So anything he's sharing I already know its some fuck shit coming behind it :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
China has CIPS replacing SWIFT and their money is gold/asset backed.

Russia has a similar system as well and is gold/asset backed also.

So cutting them off is just helping them to globally move all off fiat based currencies.

These countries are playing chess on levels destroying the central bank dependencies.

Don't know if some get that. But that's what this is about
Yes that’s what I was talking about

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I didn't even have to click on the video, I just know David "Avacado" Wolfe is a known conspiracy theorist out here in Cali. So anything he's sharing I already know its some fuck shit coming behind it :lol:
There's too many people walking around Ukraine filming shit for his narrative to be true. That shit is just pro Russian propaganda. We got two dudes here who keeps posting pro-russian shit too

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
China has CIPS replacing SWIFT and their money is gold/asset backed.

Russia has a similar system as well and is gold/asset backed also.

So cutting them off is just helping them to globally move all off fiat based currencies.

These countries are playing chess on levels destroying the central bank dependencies.

Don't know if some get that. But that's what this is about

Yes Russia is playing chess and making a lot friends along the way.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

We all getting nuked for this shit
Everybpdy over there going to be stuck in the subways like in these games
maxresdefault.jpg