BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Look like dude had to make a backup page because if this tweet

do y’all know of dude

“Radio Talkshow Host & Political Analyst in Washington DC”

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Zelensky reveals Ukrainian prisoners with combat experience will be RELEASED to help defend the nation against Russian invasion

Smart-Select-20220301-004335-Telegram.jpg

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
These fuckers might be safe at home. Abroad, they're starting to feel the pain of supporting Putin who at this point doesn't care anymore.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Putin thought he was finna thug da Ukraine but they ain't goin' now he mad, embarassed and frustrated.

What I wanna know is, why nobody ain't tryna get dawg up out da paint???

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are you so anti-Airbnb?

In short they destroy quality of life incommunities and Inflate property values to the point that regular folk cannot afford to buy or rent. Investors snap up properties (paying cash OVER ASKING PRICE-INFLATING COMPARABLES-REGULAR FOLK NOW CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY) and turn neighborhoods (or condo buildings) into hotels.

What they're doing in New Orleans alone should be criminal.

It's great as long as you don't live next to them.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
You have to wonder at some point if Supersav and the rest of the ADOS faggots in here realize that they're not convincing anyone. In fact now they're a reason to get off a few jokes at their expense.

Also like I said a lot of their posts sure did slow down once sanctions came around. Hard to repost content when the bots are shut down.

:lol:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have to wonder at some point if Supersav and the rest of the ADOS faggots in here realize that they're not convincing anyone. In fact now they're a reason to get off a few jokes at their expense.

Also like I said a lot of their posts sure did slow down once sanctions came around. Hard to repost content when the bots are shut down.

:lol:
You have to grow up. I'm not trying to convince you. I know you like to bathe in ignorance. I'm posting stuff for people who actually use their intelligence and or want to learn more about history and the world. That people that like my posts appreciate it. Also don't care about ya jokes I don't know you nor do I respect your intelligence.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You think Putin will just lie down huh lmao..someone getting nuked

It's not going nuclear...

Putin thought he'd be able to invade with little resistance...HUGE miscalculation!

So now he's gonna level the cities....he prolly didn't wanna do it at first, cuz he'd only have to rebuild them, after the fighting...and they don't have the money for it.

They've shown a vid of cluster bombs being used. IF that's true, he's escalated things.

You can look at this conflict as the continuation of a chess game...the cold war that was prepared for in Europe during the 70s- late 80s....Putin's a known chess player, so he understands his position.

The BIG difference in the game...now that it's resumed is that the opposing King ...Vlad, doesn't have NEARLY as many pieces as he did in the 80s.

Back then, the Soviet Union was much bigger than what Putin has on his side now.

Russia has ZERO chance against NATO now. Putin knows it. Now he's gotta figure out how to keep from getting checkmated...