BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Was this your uncle

a3458830a8e8a14fc9c1f80c56c2b168--red-octobers.jpg
Man crazy as may seem dude looks very similar

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was a damn good watch. I knew some of this, but I had no idea about this natural gas and oil stuff. As Pusha T once said, "This is about real estate!"

Thanks, lotta great info.
Also, from the piece...

Days ago Russia removed the blockage from the water supply to Crimera
The link I posted below is from RT. It's banned in Russia from playing by GoogleEurope.
There is bad to both sides on this conflict (Mostly to Russia)
If Ukraine were the good side. Why create a water blockade to millions of people?

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Amazon donating up to $10 million to NGO's helping Ukrainians
by Gerald Tracy, KOMONews.com Digital Producer
Tuesday, March 1st 2022
<p>(Photo by Edward Smith/Getty Images){/p}

SEATTLE – Amazon is working to donate $5 million to organizations helping Ukrainians as Russia continues its attack.
The Seattle-based company said it is donating the money to organizations like UNICEF, UNHCR, World Food Program, Red Cross and more.
Amazon said it will also match employee donations up to $5 million, bringing the total donations to help Ukraine up to $10 million.
Those visiting websites in the United States, UK or Germany will see donation buttons on the Amazon home page, fees for payment processing is said to be waived.

The company added it gave Poland employees additional time off to take care of personal things and are working with Ukrainian nationals for their immigration work visas if they have relocated

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
wtf bro he clearly asked her to break it down in "laymen's terms"
she did exactly what he asked her to do

Laymen's terms for grade school kids not grown adults.
There's a way to simplify and explain complex geopolitics without reducing it to dummy talk.
Like I said, she's either the dummy or thinks that her "urban audience" is.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Laymen's terms for grade school kids not grown adults.
There's a way to simplify and explain complex geopolitics without reducing it to dummy talk.
Like I said, she's either the dummy or thinks that her "urban audience" is.
Man you don't understand what the term means. layman terms means as simple as possible so that grade school kids can understand it. WTF lmao y'all be wildin

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Seems to me that it's a play to get da people to turn on him. But it could very well backfire with them blaming da West instead.

I don't think it's a play to get average individuals to turn on him.

I think they're trying to get the most powerful (particularly the oligarchs) to turn on them by fucking up their money while also closing them off from the rest of the world.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How the fuck did she ever become VP?
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
She's either a complete idiot on thinks that Black folks are idiots based on this elementary explanation.

That explanation was patronizing. I think he was just asking for a account that didn't rely on a full discourse of the centuries old beef between the two countries. She gave him a Dick and Jane level 1 readers story.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Local queer leader? He can keep that support as it seems more like a highlight of his faggotry than his solidarity
I saw that. Still goes to show the level of support our cause received from that population. I looked and that was all I found. As a result I'm having less and less sympathy for Ukraine after seeing this and the other images of their nationalist party's pre-invasion activities.