BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Fuck Russia, but Ukrainians need to stand on their own, if they are cool with this shit.

“Africans seeking evacuation are our friends and need to have equal opportunities to return to their home countries safely,” the official said, adding that Ukraine’s government “spares no effort to solve the problem.”

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
That explanation was patronizing. I think he was just asking for a account that didn't rely on a full discourse of the centuries old beef between the two countries. She gave him a Dick and Jane level 1 readers story.

Thank you for seeing the obvious.
Her response was insulting for someone who holds that position.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man y'all be tripping I'm starting to think some of y'all are Russian bots

The world is rallying against the mad man with nuclear weapons
What about the madman who has invaded way more countries than Putin with nuclear weapons?

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
When Switzerland comes out of their Neutral Status to fuck you over…you know you have fucked up.

Switzerland was neutral in WW2, the Cold War and up to today.

Swiss Bankers are at the top of the hill when it comes to corruption.

Switzerland ditches neutrality to sanction Russia and Putin

By Laura He, CNN Business
Updated 8:03 AM EST, Tue March 01, 2022

Hong Kong(CNN Business) Switzerland, a major hub for storing wealth that is popular with Russian oligarchs, is breaking with its tradition of neutrality to sanction Russia.

The Swiss government will adopt EU sanctions imposed following the invasion of Ukraine and immediately freeze any assets belonging to Russian President Vladimir Putin, Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin and Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, it said in a statement Monday.

"We are in an extraordinary situation," President Ignazio Cassis told reporters on Monday, according to Reuters.

The country will close its airspace to flights from Russia and impose entry bans against a number of individuals who have a connection to Switzerland and are close to the Russian president, the government said.

"Russia's unprecedented military attack on a sovereign European country was the deciding factor in the Federal Council's decision to change its previous stance on sanctions," it added.

In a retaliatory move, Russia's air transport agency announced Tuesday that it had closed its airspace to Switzerland.

Switzerland had faced growing pressure to join other Western powers and impose sanctions on Russia.

European Commission spokesman Peter Stano said last week that the bloc expected Switzerland to "follow suit in standing up for defending the principles on which our communities and countries are based."

Switzerland has long sought to maintain neutrality, and the alpine country has hosted numerous peace talks and negotiations between geopolitical adversaries. It also has a banking industry that caters to many of the world's wealthiest people.

JTNGJSMNF5KSTKG5MTZRX5GZ5M.jpg

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
well....let these civilized Europeans deal with their own shit, since they seem to think their lives are more important. F them, only problem, is that they may take the whole world with them.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Interesting how the world rallies around certain "victims".

They saw the statistical report that USA racial landscape will be taken over by people of color (or at least increase significantly), they're not liking that so...more Javelins.

madgoose

International
International Member
"wanted to own a 911,"
Yeah boy, that is on my list to, but ideally it has to be an air-cooled model, a 964 Carerra 4 or a 993 Targa, not that I would pass up some of the newer twin turbo models,

wanted to fuck a little person... Can't do it all

Yeah erm OK??? Let's stick to Porsches, what do you think the ideal tires pressure is for the rear drivers side?

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What do y’all think will happen next?
This whole thing will have a ripple effect on the world. From agriculture to financial services. Prices will go up around the word because Russia is a major exporter of goods which will now be scarce.
It's also a good thing because most of the countries that depend on Russia before the war will now have to look elsewhere or be self sufficient for the things they've ignored because it was easier to get it from Russia.
Stock markets are already affected around the world. Question is whether they'll recover or not.
As for Russia, it will keep pouring Its army and equipment into Ukraine and Ukraine won't be able to sustain the war even with NATO/EU help.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
I thought the war was over when I didn't see this thread on the front page. Has it been 2 weeks already?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
wtf bro he clearly asked her to break it down in "laymen's terms"
she did exactly what he asked her to do
Man you don't understand what the term means. layman terms means as simple as possible so that grade school kids can understand it. WTF lmao y'all be wildin
Man y'all be tripping I'm starting to think some of y'all are Russian bots

The world is rallying against the mad man with nuclear weapons
posters with agendas
Here's her full answer.

thank you
@woodchuck is far from a Russian bot. Not everybody that don't hold da same views as y'all is a Russina bot, peckerwood, "coon", Republican or any or that shit. Fuck, dawg.
He wasn't talking about Chuck though