BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Shit is crazy. Remember though, this is all part of Putins 4D chess that us non-conspiratorial mortals can't understand. They are intentionally losing and embaraasing/further isolating themselves on the global stage so that when they start winning, it will look better. :rolleyes: :lol:

I asked this last week but it kinda went on deaf ears

So the pentagon saying Putin only sent in his scout team?

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor

I know that it's mainly coons that are the most outspoken against Ukraine in this conflict, but it's crazy to me much you brothers are solidly supporting Ukraine off propaganda. I definitely believe that they held up our folks at the border and were racist. In a time when we bomb Somalia, occupied Afghanistan, started a war with Iraq off BS, watch Isreal bomb Palestine, Gaza, Lebanon, and Syria. This ain't really our business. Biden has put more resources and focus on Ukraine than he has Black people. That is what we should be concerned about.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit is crazy. Remember though, this is all part of Putins 4D chess that us non-conspiratorial mortals can't understand. They are intentionally losing and embaraasing/further isolating themselves on the global stage so that when they start winning, it will look better. :rolleyes: :lol:

This is likely propaganda, and absolutely the wrong way to interrogate POWs. :rolleyes:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know that it's mainly coons that are the most outspoken against Ukraine in this conflict, but it's crazy to me much you brothers are solidly supporting Ukraine off propaganda. I definitely believe that they held up our folks at the border and were racist. In a time when we bomb Somalia, occupied Afghanistan, started a war with Iraq off BS, watch Isreal bomb Palestine, Gaza, Lebanon, and Syria. This ain't really our business. Biden has put more resources and focus on Ukraine than he has Black people. That is what we should be concerned about.

The more pressing need is addressing a situation that threatens nuclear destruction.

Racism won't much matter if full nuclear capability is launched by either side.

We're all just along for the ride unfortunately which is why Iran and North Korea want a seat at the table.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This an interesting view, thoughts are we using Ukraine to fight Russia in Europe so we never have to fight them on US land

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Bro that be crazy if that happens and the number two guy he’s just a fucking nutty

Oh, just great. Another pyscho....
I don't know much about their 2nd in command, but I do know:

1. This war has embarrassed Russia's might
2. The potential for nuclear war is a no win situation
3. The troops may be losing faith in Putin
4. Their economy is completely crashing

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is likely propaganda, and absolutely the wrong way to interrogate POWs. :rolleyes:

They aren't publicly interrogating them to get information or having them call their mothers for some military purpose. This is all 100% about generating propaganda for domestic and global consumption. Just like the Ghost of Kiev etc. However, to be effective, propaganda has to contain some element of truth. In this case, Russia flooded Ukraine with ill prepared conscripts etc. and they are cracking under the pressure. I have no doubt that both the soldiers in the video above as well as this one below are actual captured soldiers who are scared, hungry and confused. These aren't "crisis actors" or something like the crazies are always talking about. :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Oh, just great. Another pyscho....
I don't know much about their 2nd in command, but I do know:

1. This war has embarrassed Russia's might
2. The potential for nuclear war is a no win situation
3. The troops may be losing faith in Putin
4. Their economy is completely crashing
I was just saying, I don’t know if Number 2 is a nut case… just saying there always can be worst than Putin

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope so but, I'll believe it when I see it. He's as crazy as Hitler.

All types of theories out there from him going crazy from the covid isolation to him having some sort of terminal illness which would explain the extremes he is going through to protect himself from covid (immunocompromised). Either way, he badly miscalculated and seems to be doubling down. It is also funny to me that in a time of conspiracy overload, none of our resident free thinkers have noticed how curiously silent the usual loud GOP voices are on this. :lol: