BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
:yes:

IRA targeted Us specifically to get us to not vote and we still have people who remain Russian apologists:

“Messaging to African Americans sought to divert their political energy away from established political institutions by preying on anger with structural inequalities faced by African Americans,” the report states. “These campaigns pushed a message that the best way to advance the cause of the African American community was to boycott the election and focus on other issues instead."

Persuading African Americans to stay home was a staple of the Trump campaign’s approach, too. Barack Obama had twice won the presidency by motivating black turnout. Trump’s path to victory hinged on getting as many white voters to come out as possible while hoping the Obama coalition stayed home—or persuading them to do so.

Yet Biden won and Black ppl have gotten _________?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh you're one of those.

Everyone with a differing point of view than yours must be white. Sure.

Put your head back in the sand like an ostrich and let the mature among us talk about the issues at hand.
The issues at hand have NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU,You aren't at war,you're not fighting nothing but the urge to eat a second helping of that red velvet cake there in the kitchen.

I dislike all of these war experts who haven't did shit but play battleship and chess thinking they know all of the war strategies ...."It looks like Russia is losing the battle the Ukranes are holding up" you came to that conclusion from watching what's showed on television news station which is another tool used to lie about whatever they don't want to get out there.

Let it happen Europe ain't never cared about no one else.....the sun will eventually come out

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
:yes:

IRA targeted Us specifically to get us to not vote and we still have people who remain Russian apologists:

“Messaging to African Americans sought to divert their political energy away from established political institutions by preying on anger with structural inequalities faced by African Americans,” the report states. “These campaigns pushed a message that the best way to advance the cause of the African American community was to boycott the election and focus on other issues instead."

Persuading African Americans to stay home was a staple of the Trump campaign’s approach, too. Barack Obama had twice won the presidency by motivating black turnout. Trump’s path to victory hinged on getting as many white voters to come out as possible while hoping the Obama coalition stayed home—or persuading them to do so.

bruh, facts don't matter. i have yet to start my anti-disinformation campaign like did the last two elections. but i will be on these bgol front lines when the time is right.

these trolls, agents and bots are aiming for the uninformed. and it works until the real men of bgol stop the bullshit.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My dawg, would you take da M or nawl??? :idea:
Nawl... Dude aint serious. He knew anyone that could really get it done, aint even gonna answer for less than 100 mil at the very least. They aint letting muthafuckas leave Russia, they money aint worth shit even if I didn't kill him and could get out. Man fuck noooooooooo!!!

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And so it begins..

417de5d0-98c2-11ec-bf3f-aa47d35384f3

Ain't nobody touching Putin.. :lol:

And these are his supposed closest advisors.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What you need to know

- Moscow released Russia’s first death toll since invading Ukraine last week and said that at least 498 Russian troops have been killed in Ukraine

- The UN Human Rights Office said that it has confirmed 752 civilian casualties in Ukraine

- Approximately one million people have fled Ukraine since the conflict began, according to the UN High Commissioner for Refugees

kirkout

DCPG
Registered
Ain't no tellin' what's true and false. And depending on what's being posted, folks just eatin' it up despite propaganda bein' disseminated by da second.
Nah, if you have been alive for the past 30 years you understand what’s happening. However, The Soviet Union lost the Cold War. They ain’t fixin (yeah, I said fixin) to get the old Soviet States back because it won’t stop there if you continue to appease Hitler…I mean Putin. This is exactly what Hitler was doing trying to get “living space” for the Germanic people. Nope, we ain’t doing that. Putin should’ve been stopped a long time ago with he invaded Georgia, but our hands were full with Afghanistan and Iraq.