BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
You really believe that?
Wow, I'm leaving thread now...

Look into the nazi party post world War two and the impact on South America... Many of the top guys have tombs there. Jsmh... I'm out.
Are you saying Hitler's tomb is in South America man?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
BGOL is officially a Democratic asset. And considering all of the anti-black/pro-everybody else agenda that has gone down in the past year shit is downright shameful.
Why do you put all your energy behind hating Democrats only? Why are you ignoring Republikkklans?

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
The more pressing need is addressing a situation that threatens nuclear destruction.

Racism won't much matter if full nuclear capability is launched by either side.

Russia being successful in invading Ukraine does not move us closer to Nuclear Destruction. In my opinion, supplying Ukraine with weapons against Russia is putting us closer to Nuclear destruction. Ukraine is not a part of NATO. If nobody got involved, this would be close to over by now. Instead, it will get drawn out with Russia upping the ante (heavy artillery in cities and threat of Nukes). I seem to be in the minority, but I really don't take anything CACs say at face value. They already lied to us about Iraq and weapons of mass destruction, they are definitely not being completely truthful about this. Right now in the US we have economic issues that include inflation, Covid and its recovery, and racial issues including education and police violence, and we are on here cheerleading the Ukraine.

Jackdarippa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They aren't publicly interrogating them to get information or having them call their mothers for some military purpose. This is all 100% about generating propaganda for domestic and global consumption. Just like the Ghost of Kiev etc. However, to be effective, propaganda has to contain some element of truth. In this case, Russia flooded Ukraine with ill prepared conscripts etc. and they are cracking under the pressure. I have no doubt that both the soldiers in the video above as well as this one below are actual captured soldiers who are scared, hungry and confused. These aren't "crisis actors" or something like the crazies are always talking about. :lol:

This nigga moist. These the tough Russians Trump fanboys be riding for.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Russia being successful in invading Ukraine does not move us closer to Nuclear Destruction. In my opinion, supplying Ukraine with weapons against Russia is putting us closer to Nuclear destruction. Ukraine is not a part of NATO. If nobody got involved, this would be close to over by now. Instead, it will get drawn out with Russia upping the ante (heavy artillery in cities and threat of Nukes). I seem to be in the minority, but I really don't take anything CACs say at face value. They already lied to us about Iraq and weapons of mass destruction, they are definitely not being completely truthful about this. Right now in the US we have economic issues that include inflation, Covid and its recovery, and racial issues including education and police violence, and we are on here cheerleading the Ukraine.

The chicken or the egg.

Does it matter who is at fault? Or does the end result matter?

No issues at home matter if this proxy war we are fighting has an outcome that doesn't end in a fragile peace.

Neither side is likely to give in to the other's demands soon which is why we are on high alert whether they say so publicly or not.

You don't agree that we're closer to nuclear destruction today than 2 weeks ago?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If the russian ministry of defense is claiming 500 deaths, those Ukraine numbers may not be as exaggerated as many thought...

Remember, Belarus is what Putin wants Ukraine to be. Also note that the GOP didn't get the deny/project strategy out of nowhere.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Spider-Man I have seen u around here much but this mindset gonna have many us is looking at you sideways…
“like who’s this guy”

:lol:

We can’t question Ukraine at this moment

We also have to wait and speak about dark skin folks being push to the back of the line as fleeing citizens

Actually that’s kinda why I haven’t been posting much in here after…. Folks didn’t want us to question want was going on with the refugees

guess it is what it is

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Spider-Man I have seen u around here much but this mindset gonna have many us is looking at you sideways…
“like who’s this guy”

:lol:

We can’t question Ukraine at this moment

We also have to wait and speak about dark skin folks being push to the back of the line as fleeing citizens

Actually that’s kinda why I haven’t been posting much in here after…. Folks didn’t want us to question want was going on with the refugees

guess it is what it is
Yea we're in the minority here.

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know that it's mainly coons that are the most outspoken against Ukraine in this conflict, but it's crazy to me much you brothers are solidly supporting Ukraine off propaganda. I definitely believe that they held up our folks at the border and were racist. In a time when we bomb Somalia, occupied Afghanistan, started a war with Iraq off BS, watch Isreal bomb Palestine, Gaza, Lebanon, and Syria. This ain't really our business. Biden has put more resources and focus on Ukraine than he has Black people. That is what we should be concerned about.

All fair points and I doubt anyone would disagree with you about any of it however, this conflict (given who's involved and their history of violence) could pop off into a world war. Letting Russia move from Ukraine to Poland, etc., only agitates our allies and before you know it we're all lobbing bombs. Support is not propaganda based it's based off of the big picture should Russia take Ukraine and keep pushing east.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
All fair points and I doubt anyone would disagree with you about any of it however, this conflict (given who's involved and their history of violence) could pop off into a world war. Letting Russia move from Ukraine to Poland, etc., only agitates our allies and before you know it we're all lobbing bombs. Support is not propaganda based it's based off of the big picture should Russia take Ukraine and keep pushing east.

How does Russia taking Ukraine get us closer to a World War? In my opinion, what is currently happening (multiple countries supplying Ukraine with weapons, money and support against Russia while attacking Russia financially and denying them airspace) makes the situation more delicate. What happens if/when Russia says "fuck it" and flies through airspace "denied" to them? Is France going to shoot a Russian plane down? What happens if this invasion gets drawn out? Do you see Putin taking a public L?

This is not about avoiding Nuclear War. This is about preventing Russia's growth.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How does Russia taking Ukraine get us closer to a World War? In my opinion, what is currently happening (multiple countries supplying Ukraine with weapons, money and support against Russia while attacking Russia financially and denying them airspace) makes the situation more delicate. What happens if/when Russia says "fuck it" and flies through airspace "denied" to them? Is France going to shoot a Russian plane down? What happens if this invasion gets drawn out? Do you see Putin taking a public L?

This is not about avoiding Nuclear War. This is about preventing Russia's growth.

They think fucking with Russia's money is gonna make Putin just lie down. It's quite foolish and straight out of the US playbook