BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Where is the boards resident Russian military expert to explain why its taken so long to take Ukraine?
karl.gif

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
No single country in Eastern Europe is worth sacrificing the world for.

Should the West let him have it all?

I honestly think that all of the nations formerly part of the Soviet Union should be removed from NATO and operate as independent nations with Russia agreeing not militarily to press them. I don't mind Ukraine being a part of the UE, but NATO is a military force whose sole reason for existing is keeping Russia in check.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I honestly think that all of the nations formerly part of the Soviet Union should be removed from NATO and operate as independent nations with Russia agreeing not militarily to press them. I don't mind Ukraine being a part of the UE, but NATO is a military force whose sole reason for existing is keeping Russia in check.

I hear you but the problem with that is shouldnt small countries have some kind of recourse if they are scared to be invaded by a bigger country?

Thats why those smaller countries want to join NATO.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
If they are independent nations. Then they should be able to do as they please.
Even if those countries don't join Nato. Putin will still insure and feel a need to control those countries.

Last edited:

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This shows you the power of white folks. They can completely and utterly destroy you without shooting a single bullet. They've collectively created a system where they can win in the vast majority of scenarios. They should not have this much power over no nation. This system works in their favor and only theres, if you don't follow their rules you are kicked off the world stage.