BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don't care but you're posting up to the minute tweets daily for a week
Ok

I'm a history teacher I like history. I like to show the kids how media controls the narrative and makes people care about things they wouldn't have before. You guys are a great case study.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
You didn't know who this guy was 5 days ago now your on here making excuses for him lmao...US media apparatus is undefeated. I don't care bout him Putin any of these crackers
Hey can you post more stuff from the alt-tright/Nazi Richard Spencer's exwife Nina Kouprianova aka Nina Byzantina aka the Moscow Mouthpiece?
or have they not authorized you to do so right now?

Last edited:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey can you post more stuff from the alt-tright/Nazi Richard Spencer's exwife Nina Kouprianova aka Nina Byzantina aka Moscow Mouthpieces?
or have they not authorized you to do so right now?
Nah I haven't gotten my instructions yet from my superiors

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ukraine and Russia tentatively agree to safe corridors, aid delivery

Mykhailo Podolyak, an adviser to Ukrainian President Zelenskyy who took part in talks in Belarus between Russia and Ukraine on Thursday, said the two countries have reached a tentative agreement to organize safe corridors for civilians to evacuate and for humanitarian supplies to be delivered. Under their preliminary agreement, cease-fires would be observed where corridors are created. On Thursday, Emmanuel Macron held talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin over the phone in a bid to ease tensions between Russia and Ukraine. According to a French official, the pair spoke for 90 minutes, with Putin telling Macron that the conflict was "going according to plan." A source present described the tone of the phone call as "pessimistic" and "not-so-friendly." UPDATE: A bulleted quote in the annotation below was inaccurately attributed and has since been removed.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What you need to know

- Kherson mayor says Russian troops have 'captured the city' - According to a British military intelligence assessment, Kharkiv, Chernihiv and Mariupol remain in Ukrainian hands

- Explosions have been reported in the capital Kyiv and heavy shelling in the country's second city, Kharkiv

- One million people have fled Ukraine since Russian began its invasion, UN refugee agency says

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
You do realize that was a question.

A question based on what? An assumption or lack of comprehension on your part? If not, then please quote any post of mine that your "question" is based on.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep completely fucks over you
These sanctions have singlehandedly brought their economy to a grinding halt. Food and imports, done, technology, computer chips, and a whole host of shit, caput. These are violent acts. Stopping a man from feeding himself and his family is a violent act, they call it sanctions though, makes it sound very nice but the nasty nasty behind a sanction is starvation. World leaders are watching and they will start to mull over how to get away from such a system that cripples them in this way. Their system is addictive and without a doubt the devils put in work to make it work the way it does, no doubt, won't take that from them. But they wield this system as a lifesaver and simultaneously as a sword to strike the heart of any nation, worldwide and if you are not apart of this system, that means you more than likely are poorer and you're poorer, they'll just bomb yo ass and nobody will give a shit anyway.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You didn't know who this guy was 5 days ago now your on here making excuses for him lmao...US media apparatus is undefeated. I don't care bout him Putin any of these crackers
yeah thats it, u know what i dont know about europe , to a person who lived in Europe :roflmao2: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok

troy_abed.gif

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Ok
Remember a few pages back that dumb cac Russian faggot troll was saying there is no invasion now he tries to be little people thinking he’s some foreign policy expert and smarter than everyone but has been wrong on everything so now his job is to post tweets from obscure sources lmfao

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Could he just be sleepy? I mean with a full scale war raging around him and a team of russian mercinaries assigned to assainate him he may not be getting much rest. Just an alternative take on it. :dunno:

That's way too logical, fam. Gotta be he was sipping on that moonshine

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I could give you a list but why waste my time? The real question is why you so invested in a process that don't matter?

You can't give a list because there isn't one. And what process are you talking about?

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Apparently the Russians are now bombing an area around the biggest Nuclear reactor in Europe (In Ukraine)

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Apparently the Russians are now bombing an area around the biggest Nuclear reactor in Europe (In Ukraine)

That-shit-bout-to-get-real. :smh: People will die for miles around within days of that shit leaks. The Oligarch will have to take homeboy out to save themselves and the continent. Largest power plant in Europe.:smh: