BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This shows you the power of white folks. They can completely and utterly destroy you without shooting a single bullet. They've collectively created a system where they can win in the vast majority of scenarios. They should not have this much power over no nation. This system works in their favor and only theres, if you don't follow their rules you are kicked off the world stage.
Yep completely fucks over you

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
275166954_5291499400894054_7289715702912282050_n.jpg

I don’t get it

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Dec 3, 2021

“Recent information also indicates that Russian officials proposed adjusting Russia’s information operations against Ukraine to emphasize the narrative that Ukrainian leaders had been installed by the West, harbored a hatred for the ‘Russian world,’ and were acting against the interests of the Ukrainian people.”

In his comments in Latvia, Blinken cautioned the Ukrainians not to give Russia a pretext for military action.

“We’re also urging Ukraine to continue to exercise restraint because, again, the Russian playbook is to claim provocation for something that they were planning to do all along,” he said.

Putin has demanded the United States and its allies provide signed assurances excluding any expansion of NATO to include Ukraine and Georgia and limiting military activity near Russia’s borders, most notably in and around Ukraine.

The demands for a new European security pact come after Putin has suggested for months that U.S. and allied military activities in Ukraine and near Russia’s borders are crossing a red line for the Kremlin.

Russia needs “precise legal, judicial guarantees because our Western colleagues have failed to deliver on verbal commitments they made,” Putin said in a speech at the Kremlin this week, suggesting the start of “substantive talks on this topic.”

Putin has long railed against NATO expansion into former Warsaw Pact states as a disrespectful encroachment on Moscow. He said a concrete agreement must “rule out any further eastward expansion of NATO and the deployment of weapons systems posing a threat to us in close proximity to Russia’s territory.”

White House press secretary Jen Psaki rejected out of hand the idea that Washington would provide a guarantee that Ukraine will not enter NATO.

“NATO member countries decide who is a member of NATO, not Russia,” Psaki told reporters during a White House briefing Friday. “That is how the process has always worked and how it will proceed. I think it’s important to remember where the provocative action is coming from. It’s not the United States. It’s not Ukraine.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man I saw something that said the last time sanctions was placed on Russia… countries that had dealings with them were losing big big money monthly…

like combined 3 billion

So many of those European & Latin America countries probably likely please end this shit

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That doesn’t make sense either.

The bear is in the den. The cartoon is suggesting Ukraine is invading Russia territory while US and others are watching.

They arent even trying anymore. Look where this is being shared and notice that they have interrupted their normally scheduled covid bullshit to amplify pro-russian propaganda now. :lol:

Curious that our resident free thinkers have pivoted just like the IRA troll farms...

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Teenagers yup, my brother & friends went to Iraq at 19, two years removed from high school…

dude kinda fucked up mental now…

them nightmares are serious for him
Niggas went to the service thinking they were going to travel and get aid for school
Next thing they knew, it was time for war

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
of course , he aint slept in days, he didnt flee and left his people, he stood his ground against a larger invading army ,
the whole thing rests on his shoulders
but yeah let post russian propaganda about "the drunk darling of the west "

i see yall running out of material & yall not even trying anymore :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:
You didn't know who this guy was 5 days ago now your on here making excuses for him lmao...US media apparatus is undefeated. I don't care bout him Putin any of these crackers