BREAKING: Jonathan Majors found guilty of 3rd degree assault and harassment

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Like twitter and folks in here, they judged him based off gossip. Fuck'em.

Hey I was defending the black man from jump.

And even gave the snowflake some grace.

We gotta learn to be able to do that

Especially when a story is less than 24 hours old.

But I agree I was a little taken a back by the hate directed at that black man on here so fast.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

But I agree I was a little taken a back by the hate directed at that black man on here so fast.
BGOL is different bruh, cacs and trolls have infiltrated started about 10 yrs ago. Good they're exposing themselves though

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He better put that video/evidence out himself. Waiting on cacs to right by you is foolish.

We will never know what these cops might have done, who leaked the story, what the accuser said and did, who owned the video, what THEY wanted with the video, what his lawyer & team needed to do to not only get the video but deal with the accuser without tampering, the sudden smear campaign that seemed waiting to pounce at a moments notice and Marvel Disney freaking out...

All that is not easy to manage

And for it all to be essentially resolved in less than 48 hours?

To me?

Proves it's more than likely Majors was telling the truth the whole time and this was his wake up call.

Also his team needs a raise and a bonus

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ummmm

So where all these people who SWORE he was a serial abuser?

Why they deleting tweets?

Not using their names?

There are still allegedly SO MANY VICTIMS...

we not speaking up for them anymore?

What changed all of sudden?

I'm confused.

Yall watching the elite eight or something and got distracted?

What kind of allies are y'all???

So because she recanted all the "other victims" disappeared?

What in the Thanos snap is that about?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Once again, black women was correct they started to liked him a little bit, but they also side eyed him too hell…. And I’m starting to see why.
im confused. dont you support abused women and me too?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Out of curiosity, what "Hate" is he receiving in this thread?

I skimmed the first couple of pages and most comments are about white women. Mentioning staying away from them and that's what happens when fucking with them.

There's 300 comments in this thread, there'll always be a few comments that are strange but I don't see the "Hate" that'a been mentioned. :dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once again, black women was correct they started to liked him a little bit, but they also side eyed him too hell…. And I’m starting to see why.

Ok @playahaitian, this nigga is why!

laughing-hysterically-dying.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The ppl who were ready unloaded.

People should wait

I'm always triggered by this stuff and I'm silent

Nobody will believe him damage is done

Career should be ok if he didn't do it

Hold so what kind of fuckery is that though? Folks in the #metoo Era we live in now would rather SAVE their accusations for when the person is at their height?

But that is just dumb. Cause public sentiment money influence will be at its height. They could and should have dropped all this during Loki or Lovecraft???

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Out of curiosity, what "Hate" is he receiving in this thread?

I skimmed the first couple of pages and most comments are about white women. Mentioning staying away from them and that's what happens when fucking with them.

There's 300 comments in this thread, there'll always be a few comments that are strange but I don't see the "Hate" that'a been mentioned. :dunno:

The hate is its his fault for being with a white woman. He deserved what happened to him.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ok @playahaitian, this nigga is why!

laughing-hysterically-dying.gif

So because him and Michael B both with white women...

They DESERVE a lynching?

I cannot believe what goes on here?

* however white women have been the bane of our existence for nearly 100 years and our deteriorating relationship with black women (especially due to social media) is a fast spreading cancer in our society