BREAKING: Jonathan Majors found guilty of 3rd degree assault and harassment

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Let him do a little anger management or therapy first.
Ain't Ezra Miller just settled and STILL has open cases?
Pretty soon we might be seeing him in tv spots saying"Head to theaters and SEE this movie..IN A FLASH! ..See what i did there?" :rolleyes:

I think he did at least once because Julia Roberts loved him, and I do mean love him.
He turned down doing a kissing scene between him and Julia in The Pelican Brief(and supposedly she was mad that he did :lol: )

As for JM this should be lesson learned,and stop FUCKIN'AROUND WITH THOSE WHITE GIRLS!!! *Chris Rock voice*

..then again Chris has the nerve to talk :rolleyes::lol:

1118full-lake-bell.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There's a few of those comments out of over 300 posts, very few.

A few is enough.

I ain't about to count bro.

It's kinda social media psychology

A celebrity will ignore hundreds of positive posts

and reply, get irrated and block the ONE negative one.

I'm guilty of that myself

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So because him and Michael B both with white women...

They DESERVE a lynching?

I cannot believe what goes on here?

* however white women have been the bane of our existence for nearly 100 years and our deteriorating relationship with black women (especially due to social media) is a fast spreading cancer in our society

Some Black men are the male candace owens and they don't even know it.

They need to be called out when they make those posts instead of blanket statements about them.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Pretty soon we might be seeing him in tv spots saying"Head to theaters and SEE this movie..IN A FLASH! ..See what i did there?" :rolleyes:

He turned down doing a kissing scene between him and Julia in The Pelican Brief(and supposedly she was mad that he did :lol: )

As for JM this should be lesson learned,and stop FUCKIN'AROUND WITH THOSE WHITE GIRLS!!! *Chris Rock voice*

1118full-lake-bell.jpg

I seen that snowflakes tight ass

Truly smack worthy

I'll allow it

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A few is enough.

I ain't about to count bro.

It's kinda social media psychology

A celebrity will ignore hundreds of positive posts

and reply, get irrated and block the ONE negative one.

Gotcha and duly noted, you and a few others be mad at two posts.

I definitely understand the celebrity angle.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Gotcha and duly noted, you and a few others be mad at two posts.

I definitely understand the celebrity angle.

But its not always specificly the thread we in currently

They been taking shots at that actor specifically for awhile now.

So its usually an accumulated thing

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

1118full-lake-bell.jpg

I really hope Gunn & company ain't THAT stupid

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We will never know what these cops might have done, who leaked the story, what the accuser said and did, who owned the video, what THEY wanted with the video, what his lawyer & team needed to do to not only get the video but deal with the accuser without tampering, the sudden smear campaign that seemed waiting to pounce at a moments notice and Marvel Disney freaking out...

All that is not easy to manage

And for it all to be essentially resolved in less than 48 hours?

To me?

Proves it's more than likely Majors was telling the truth the whole time and this was his wake up call.

Also his team needs a raise and a bonus

TMZ was the first to "report" the story...

If it involves Hollywood or Entertainment best believe money exchanged hands to get the info...

Shit reads like a Ray Donavon episode....

ray-donovan-showtime.gif

giphy.gif

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall taking the cac bitch side , did the same with Irvin. BGOL ain't the same bruh
Army pulled the ad with him in it.
(I hope he got the payment in full already)

army-jm.jpg

Also Johnny Walker Black Label ads are canceled
(I hope he got loot & booze in advence)

booze-jm.jpg
Fuck the army anyway; I'm glad he doesn't have to be in their recruitment ads.........that turns out to be a good thing.

gil919

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When these niggas gonna learn? If you ain't got a down ass bitch that rode wit you and held you down from way back when shit wasn't so sweet....there ain't no love for you out here after you famous or these hos even "think" you got some money.

Man fuck these hos....Just fuck hos

Nigga out here holdin hands wit bitches on the red carpet like he found true love lookin like a Poindexter.

He bout to learn tho. Richest mufuckas on the planet can't keep a bitch. Warren Buffet, Gates, and Bezos. Tom Brady bitch for the streets now, Johnny Depp got bitches shittin on his bed. Russel Wilson bout ta learn. His bitch on the red carpet wit her ass and titties out while this nigga talkin bout Jesus and raisin her kids she had wit Future.

Where Scottie Pippen wife at again?lol

These bitches out here is crazy and delusional. Act accordingly.
Well said ..truth !!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Notice how none of these Black entertainers with legal issues have Black attorneys
Do you want to know the biggest truth that most people don’t know about the judicial system?.. that all these people are co-workers/ friends.. your lawyer could be best friends with various judges.. when they putting on their act , they actually front like they not cool during working hours and put on a front when they are doing their cases.. but in reality they don’t really give a fuck about their defendants/ etc.. if they lose a case and you go to jail or whatever, that lawyer and judge will be chilling at a restaurant later on eating food , laughing together.. I said all that to say this when you choose your lawyer choose a person that’s cool with the judge you gonna be in front of and the other lawyer you facing.. u’ll be surprised what your lawyer can literAlly say to his friend uhhh I mean the judge to get you off or have the case dismissed or get a lower charge.. I learned this from a jersey friend about how he got off of so many things cause he chooses certain lawyers that are cool with the judge when he goes to the court.. 1 of my boys just escaped fed charges cause let’s just say the lawyer was cool with the judge.. you want to know why certain lawyers cost so much that’s why.. the real truth that a lot of nigs don’t really know about the court system

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
im confused. dont you support abused women and me too?
STFU you whining ass bitch. You never have anything helpful to add to any thread you're in. You just act like a passive-aggressive faggot hoe and make dumb ass comments about another man's posts like a whore.

Complete fucking weirdo and loser. And please post those fake ass photos of "me" you found by a being bitch ass stalking weirdo and googling dudes who put your stupid ass in your place.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you want to know the biggest truth that most people don’t know about the judicial system?.. that all these people are co-workers/ friends.. your lawyer could be best friends with various judges.. when they putting on their act , they actually front like they not cool during working hours and put on a front when they are doing their cases.. but in reality they don’t really give a fuck about their defendants/ etc.. if they lose a case and you go to jail or whatever, that lawyer and judge will be chilling at a restaurant later on eating food , laughing together.. I said all that to say this when you choose your lawyer choose a person that’s cool with the judge you gonna be in front of and the other lawyer you facing.. u’ll be surprised what your lawyer can literAlly say to his friend uhhh I mean the judge to get you off or have the case dismissed or get a lower charge.. I learned this from a jersey friend about how he got off of so many things cause he chooses certain lawyers that are cool with the judge when he goes to the court.. 1 of my boys just escaped fed charges cause let’s just say the lawyer was cool with the judge.. you want to know why certain lawyers cost so much that’s why.. the real truth that a lot of nigs don’t really know about the court system
Bruh, I've always said to myself the day I get a lawyer I'm going try to get that plays golf on weekend with a Judge.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Based on what we know about OJ, does anyone really think he WANTED to have Johnnie Cochran on his legal team? It was very slick how they did that. If I remember Correctly Johnnie helped get MJ off before the OJ trial...the irony is is that people said MJ wanted to be white, but he's always been down for the cause