BREAKING: Rappers YoungThug, Gunna, and 28 defendants charged in 56 count indictment in Fulton County.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I respect that, you a street nigga stand on your shit and take your punishment. I bet if he were a civilian he'd be singing like Whitney

He's already sung.

He testified against them already but refused to do so in this trial which I doubt had to do with standing tall and accepting his punishment.

I bet it's that he thinks (or it has been made very clear to him) that what will await him if he goes through with testifying will be much worse than any punishment the law can hand him.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's already sung.

He testified against them already but refused to do so in this trial which I doubt had to do with standing tall and accepting his punishment.

I bet it's that he thinks (or it has been made very clear to him) that what will await him if he goes through with testifying will be much worse than any punishment the law can hand him.
MC05NTk1LmpwZWc.jpeg

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He's already sung.

He didn't testify, he snitched during an interrogation

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what the 3rd lawyer doing jail for Thug and his associates.

The white girl
The poor looking public defender
Now the lead attorney

Plus the lady saying she quit the case cause she wasn't making enough money.

A shit show

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Steele overplayed. On Friday they requested that the witness be reminded why he was in contempt and how long that will last. Nothing about the case discussed. Witness had his attorney present. Defense has no right to be present unless something substative is being discussed regarding the case. Steele wants mistrail on technicality but his proof/assertion was illegally obtained. buddy going to lose his bar card messing around. must be some pretty damning evidence coming out because they fighting like hell

Last edited:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I think Steele overplayed. On Friday they requested that the witness be reminded why he was in contempt and how long that will last. Nothing about the case discussed. Witness had his attorney present. Defense has no right to be present unless something substative is being discussed regarding the case. Steele wants mistrail on technicality but his proof was illegally obtained. buddy going to lose his bar card messing around. must be some pretty damning evidence coming out because they fighting like hell

This is how I interpreted as well.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
This nigga getting off and back to ruining the city for regular folks.

Fani bout to be 0 for 2 in celebrity cases

I figured dude was guilty before but after seeing how witnesses have changed their testimony even if it means taking more time I think he and that crew are far more dangerous than I could have imagined.

Even Gotti didn't have witnesses this shook.