Brother of murdered Botham Jean hugs ex-police officer Amber Guyger

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

170117191625-03-civil-rights-sit-ins-restricted-super-169.jpg

NEVER FUCKING FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!
:smh::smh::smh: could not imagine having to endure this for a whole day..

if this was a reversed situation do you think, Botham would get 10 years(less with good behavior) for being in the exact same situation
He would be going straight to death row

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is more to the story which we will never get to know.

Oh she'll definitely be writing a book telling "her side," there will be some truth but also some inflammatory and provocative claims that can never be substantiated or verified. Just to sell more copies

Perritone

Rising Star
OG Investor
When I 1st saw the brother hug this bitch I puked, for real, it made me sick to my stomach! There is no more place for these types of Agents among Black People trying to get from under the foot Racism White Supremacy! House Niggas, Coons, etc whatever we wanna call them there is no place for them among Black People and we have to make them understand they're not US!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I thought it was a smart move to give her a light sentence. We do not want to validate their insane incarceration policies designed to ethnically cleanse us.

This is a highly publicize case, throwing the book at her will greenlight other judges and politicians to implement tough on crime laws. You don't gain anything keeping her in prison for life and it will hurt the rest of us.

NPS_1978_2013_race_rates_All_2017-3-27.png

Some of us are in majority white states and they will use something like this to justify giving us lengthy sentences for bullshit.

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought it was a smart move to give her a light sentence. We do not want to validate their insane incarceration policies designed to ethnically cleanse us.

This is a highly publicize case, throwing the book at her will greenlight other judges and politicians to implement tough on crime laws. You don't gain anything keeping her in prison for life and it will hurt the rest of us.

Some of us are in majority white states and they will use something like this to justify giving us lengthy sentences for bullshit.

You are officially a CAc...you minstrel muffucka you... get the fuck up out of here with this bullshit...muffuckaz been giving my people time for shit like a oz of weed..6 years in the clink.. shoplifting 5 years in the clink..this is murder..you bitch ass muffucka you[/QUOTE]

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But on Tuesday and Wednesday, prosecutors showed the jury numerous text messages and social media posts in which Guyger shared racists and violent views, or chimed in on equally offensive memes.

Under one meme reading "I wear all black to remind you not to mess with me, because I’m already dressed for your funeral," Guyger allegedly commented, "yah i got meh a gun a shovel an gloves if i were u back da f--- up."

(MORE: Ex-cop testifies at her murder trial: 'I was scared to death')

In a text exchange with police colleagues from Jan. 15, 2018, Guyger, who had been assigned to crowd control at the annual Martin Luther King Jr. Day parade in Dallas, answered a colleague who wrote, "When does this end lol." Guyger allegedly wrote, "When MLK is dead… oh wait…" She later texted about the parade crowd, writing, "Just push them… or spray your pepper spray in that general area."

So, you want to paint her as a terrorist? Does that make sense? Killing one dude? On his couch? Come on, man. She said some off color shit. It might have even risen to the level of racist. Hell, she might have even lost her damn mind because she was scared of niggas and shot the cat, but I don't believe that she's a skinhead who was gunning for black folks. Think about it, there is no way you would just up and shoot a black dude...in Dallas and think it's just going to be ok. Best case scenario, she was going to have to leave her life as she knows it off top. Then, every negro in the country knows what she did so she gone have to go live somewhere it's really cold. Who gone volunteer for that shit?

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nothing stopped her from pleading guilty and taking a plea deal. she tried to fight it because the system is known to protect cops.

Plus, there was a reason ALL her social media was erased.

if this was a reversed situation do you think, Botham would get 10 years(less with good behavior) for being in the exact same situation?
She is the very definition of the system.

Didn't Mohammed Noor shot a white woman....like in her pj's and get 12 years?

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So, you want to paint her as a terrorist? Does that make sense? Killing one dude? On his couch? Come on, man. She said some off color shit. It might have even risen to the level of racist. Hell, she might have even lost her damn mind because she was scared of niggas and shot the cat, but I don't believe that she's a skinhead who was gunning for black folks. Think about it, there is no way you would just up and shoot a black dude...in Dallas and think it's just going to be ok. Best case scenario, she was going to have to leave her life as she knows it off top. Then, every negro in the country knows what she did so she gone have to go live somewhere it's really cold. Who gone volunteer for that shit?

I can’t run with you on this one, my dude. It’s more than very possible that she did this shit purposely. Her text and social media accounts proved that.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Completely different events.

Naturally they are, I acknowledge that, but on at least a few levels they are comparable. Cop shoots unarmed civilian, cop loses they job and goes to jail. To say either one of those shootings was purposeful is not reasonable to me. Still they both should have lost their jobs and they both should go to jail and that happened. It's not supposed to matter what the color of the cop is or what the color of the victim is. When police violate the public trust, they need to lose they're jobs AND repay society (and the families really). We make this shit a black and white issue (and I get why. My folks grew up in the south in the 50's) but at the end of the day, it's a people problem...and American problem and if we really want it to change, we have to address it like that. What I don't think people realize is that it's a lot of black people that are racist. I get it and we come by that shit from an honest and experienced place, but hate is never going to lead to change. It just makes the people hating you justified in their ignorance. Suggesting that we as a society hold the people that have sworn to protect us accountable is what we need to do and it's finally happening. Is it where we need to be yet, hell no, but we are at least moving in the right direction. 5 years ago ole girl would have walked.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can’t run with you on this one, my dude. It’s more than very possible that she did this shit purposely. Her text and social media accounts proved that.

I mean, neither of us know for sure what's in the hearts of men. I'm just saying, tons of police get fucked up in the head behind righteous shoots. I mean like, when the cat they shot actually was trying to kill them. It takes a special kind of insane person to shoot a cat in cold blood and just move on with life. Think about if you did some shit like that. Just unloaded on somebody who meant you or anybody else no harm. How do you live with that shit? How you don't see that dude in your sleep? How do you keep from offing yourself to stop that nightmare every fucking night!?! That shit is heavy as fuck, man. Damn that social media shit, I'm talking real shit here.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Man, I can't fucking take this shit anymore. The ignorance in the Black Community is appalling.

And you got a whole bunch of motherfuckers on here spreading that ignorance seemingly with glee.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man, I can't fucking take this shit anymore. The ignorance in the Black Community is appalling.

And you got a whole bunch of motherfuckers on here spreading that ignorance seemingly with glee.

Yep! I was arguing with a bunch of people on FB talking that forgiveness shit is okay. They don’t see the issue with how that shit was handled in the courtroom. I’m the asshole for speaking facts on why it’s problematic but people don’t want to hear that.

My cousin was going back and forth with me about the shit. She was quoting scriptures and shit. When I told her I’m not a Christian she stopped responding. I swear people let that Christianity shit run their lives like robots. No spiritual freedom whatsoever and it causes them to think irrationally.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'd say you're being naive if you think this will affect one white judge's thinking, next time they sentence one of us.

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where did you get this? If that was true you wouldn't be able to buy a gun or join the military at 18

You're an adult at 18 precisely because you are malleable at that age and the military can use you.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
You need to get on with that philosophical bullshit. That bitch got 10 years and will be out in less than five for murdering an unarmed black man. Know how sorry she is for her crime?. She's already filed an appeal of what was essentially a slap on the wrist. :mad:

I would cuss your fucking ass out but I'll just laugh and let you remain the clueless simpleton dumbass that you are. Go ahead.....do ya thing. You not worth anymore of my time...If you are black, then your wake up call will come real soon. Then again, you might be the type that when the wake up call comes you'll feel that you deserve it.

:giggle:

th

I was reading that like WOW!!!!

I mean, neither of us know for sure what's in the hearts of men. I'm just saying, tons of police get fucked up in the head behind righteous shoots. I mean like, when the cat they shot actually was trying to kill them. It takes a special kind of insane person to shoot a cat in cold blood and just move on with life. Think about if you did some shit like that. Just unloaded on somebody who meant you or anybody else no harm. How do you live with that shit? How you don't see that dude in your sleep? How do you keep from offing yourself to stop that nightmare every fucking night!?! That shit is heavy as fuck, man. Damn that social media shit, I'm talking real shit here.

2 days after she murdered Botham:hmm:...she reacted the same way those cacs that burned and hanged those black men in those photos, went on like it was nothing

Guyger admitted that two days after the shooting she was back to sexting with Rivera, including talking about getting drunk and having sex with him, as Botham Jean’s family was preparing to bury him.

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Who the Fuck sent you...I live and die for my peeps in my city or anywhere in the world...hoe. It's us against y'all ..bitch ass muffucka you...get the fuck up out of here...whish yo bish ass was local..so I could snatch you up by yo pink panties and mush u into the ground..and end yo begging ass existence.. FOLK

Big Bang

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A: I didn’t paint her as anything. I just shared the facts. You can (and did) draw your own conclusions.

B: How many “dudes”...sitting on their own couches at home does it take before one can be labeled a terrorist, racist, racially bias, etc? It apparently only took 1 (this time) to be labeled (and convicted as) a murderer.

C: What you believe about her is irrelevant. Skinhead or not, she is a, or at least sympathizes with, racists as evidenced by her actions on-line and communications otherwise. That FACT in light of her unreasonable actions (the man was in his home eating ice cream as he watched tv) on the night in question lends credence to the proposition that she was gunning for black folks. She didn’t get convicted of man slaughter or negligent homicide. She was convicted of murder...an intentional killing.

D: For us, and other folks who are not malicious, “there is no way you would just up and shoot a black dude”, but if you are a racist cop...chances are that you would...many have already. We all (should) know the names of the victims. What about those shootings tells cops that they can’t get away with doing that? The answer is...nothing.

In my opinion, where she went wrong is in overplaying her white/police privilege. An unarmed black guy in his own home sitting on the couch eating ice cream is apparently a bridge too far. From the cases we’ve seen from across the country, she might have had a chance to walk if anything else were different about those particular set of facts.

My question to you is, given the particular set of facts in this case, why are you so committed to come to her defense? Why is this the hill you want to die on?

She had a defense lawyer and was convicted of the murder of an innocent black man in part because her actions under the circumstances were so egregious, but also in part because the prosecution established that she was a racist (or at least harbored some racial bias or animus). This was the whole point of my post to which you replied.