Brother of murdered Botham Jean hugs ex-police officer Amber Guyger

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A: I didn’t paint her as anything. I just shared the facts. You can (and did) draw your own conclusions.

B: How many “dudes”...sitting on their own couches at home does it take before one can be labeled a terrorist, racist, racially bias, etc? It apparently only took 1 (this time) to be labeled (and convicted as) a murderer.

C: What you believe about her is irrelevant. Skinhead or not, she is a, or at least sympathizes with, racists as evidenced by her actions on-line and communications otherwise. That FACT in light of her unreasonable actions (the man was in his home eating ice cream as he watched tv) on the night in question lends credence to the proposition that she was gunning for black folks. She didn’t get convicted of man slaughter or negligent homicide. She was convicted of murder...an intentional killing.

D: For us, and other folks who are not malicious, “there is no way you would just up and shoot a black dude”, but if you are a racist cop...chances are that you would...many have already. We all (should) know the names of the victims. What about those shootings tells cops that they can’t get away with doing that? The answer is...nothing.

In my opinion, where she went wrong is in overplaying her white/police privilege. An unarmed black guy in his own home sitting on the couch eating ice cream is apparently a bridge too far. From the cases we’ve seen from across the country, she might have had a chance to walk if anything else were different about those particular set of facts.

My question to you is, given the particular set of facts in this case, why are you so committed to come to her defense? Why is this the hill you want to die on?

She had a defense lawyer and was convicted of the murder of an innocent black man in part because her actions under the circumstances were so egregious, but also in part because the prosecution established that she was a racist (or at least harbored some racial bias or animus). This was the whole point of my post to which you replied.

Not gonna lie, all them points were good points. The whole reason I'm in this thread is to get across that I don't think she just wanted to kill a black dude and thought this would be the best way to get away with it. The shit just doesn't seem logical to me. I am of an opinion that that social media shit is just more noise. Either way, she is going to jail and she lost her job. That's what I needed to happen. How is everything else not just noise? I think that answered your question.

Oh, and I'm concerned that her lawyers may try to get her out of this because if the murder conviction. I think that they should have gone with the voluntary manslaughter and then she would have gotten lead pipe convicted and probably would have gotten more time....but that's another thread.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Not gonna lie, all them points were good points. The whole reason I'm in this thread is to get across that I don't think she just wanted to kill a black dude and thought this would be the best way to get away with it. The shit just doesn't seem logical to me. I am of an opinion that that social media shit is just more noise. Either way, she is going to jail and she lost her job. That's what I needed to happen. How is everything else not just noise? I think that answered your question.

Oh, and I'm concerned that her lawyers may try to get her out of this because if the murder conviction. I think that they should have gone with the voluntary manslaughter and then she would have gotten lead pipe convicted and probably would have gotten more time....but that's another thread.

The part we keep missing is that she purposely did not provide aid to Botham after she shot him. She was trained and was equipped to do so. So while people keep saying this was an accident, she surely didn’t do shit literally to try and save his life.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The part we keep missing is that she purposely did not provide aid to Botham after she shot him. She was trained and was equipped to do so. So while people keep saying this was an accident, she surely didn’t do shit literally to try and save his life.

Valid point, but how was she equipped to help a dude she just shot? All police have is shit to put people down, not save them once they been shot. Now, she could have held the dude's hand and been apologizing for shooting him while he was just hanging out, but she didn't do that either.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Valid point, but how was she equipped to help a dude she just shot? All police have is shit to put people down, not save them once they been shot. Now, she could have held the dude's hand and been apologizing for shooting him while he was just hanging out, but she didn't do that either.

It was stated by her that she had First Aid equipment on her. She could’ve performed life saving techniques. There’s a lot she could’ve at least tried to attempt to save his life. If she would’ve done everything she could have to help him then I would believe that she didn’t do it in malice. Plus, this woman stated she was ashamed of the things she was doing with her patrol partner as the reason why she erased those messages, but yet she went right back to sexting 2 days later. So that means that she had more damning evidence involving the shooting because there’s no way the reason you deleted those due to feeling embarrassed by having an inappropriate relationship to going right back to doing. She is beyond a fucking liar. I don’t see how people believe anything she says.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Police are equipped with basic first responder equipment...

Gloves, gauze pads, CPR kit...

First step is to Call 911 immediately.. not your fuck buddy...

2nd is to administer first aid until help arrives...

That's basic first responder training 101 from a low level security officer to police officers...

It's really simple...

Big Bang

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The whole reason I'm in this thread is to get across that I don't think she just wanted to kill a black dude and thought this would be the best way to get away with it.
Why do you feel the need to make that particular point to the board? Seems like an answer in search of a question.

Maybe I missed it, but I don’t think anyone made the assertion that she thought that this would be the best way to get away with it. Maybe after she took advantage of the opportunity (as unexpected as it may or may not have been), she came up with the best story (i.e. defense) she could come up with under the circumstances. She was convicted of Murder which requires intent..she did want to kill. Murder means you did it on purpose. Manslaughter would be an accident.

Given those facts, your answer begs the question. Why are you so committed to defending a convicted rasict murderer of an innocent black man? It is probably a question you might want to answer for yourself, if not for the board.

For what it’s worth don’t worry about her lawyers. They have no grounds on which to overturn the conviction. Everyone has the right to appeal. It doesn’t mean your appeal will be granted.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I'd say you're being naive if you think this will affect one white judge's thinking, next time they sentence one of us.

There are black judges, politicians, and prosecutors that have to be mindful that they are not cosigning mass incarceration.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I don't care that much other than thinking it's weird :dunno:

Other than that I try not to judge, because I can't imagine the pain they've experienced.

He's 19

I'm not religious

I'm annoyed with black people going at them over how they choose to deal with their pain. There's other issues people should be upset at than a grieving family of all things.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I don't care that much other than thinking it's weird :dunno:

Other than that I try not to judge, because I can't imagine the pain they've experienced.

He's 19

I'm not religious

I'm annoyed with black people going at them over how they choose to deal with their pain. There's other issues people should be upset at than a grieving family of all things.
Dude said he loved her and didn’t want her to go to jail. There’s no excuse for this response, none of us are related to bruh but have more outrage than his god damn brother. That’s sick

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yo I know you cant say all.. but gotdam every fuckin muthafucka I know from st lucia

are on some delusional cac jesus worship shit.. its like they never broke through that psychological slave mentality, imposed on them..

thats one Island I wont be visiting anytime soon...I avoid delusional crackers and their little slaves that worship them...

I put st lucians right up there with those psychotic east indians pink skin fanatics when it comes to pink toe worshop..

naijachief

Son of Community
Registered
This case has been an emotional rollercoaster for most black people who have been following it from the beginning. So many highs and lows leading up to the trial and unfortunately with the murder of a witness, most will still be investing time in keeping up with new information as it comes.

As far as the name calling and condemnation of Botham's family. I think it is wrong and furthermore, I think it is very disrespectful. Dealing with the facts, the young man who decided to forgive the defendant was NOT speaking on behalf of the family, he was speaking solely for himself. He is Botham's brother, he has the right to feel how he feels.

And for all those who say I would have never done this or never said that, let's keep in mind that Botham's family didn't sign up for this exercise and we should all be praying that you or anyone you know will never have to go through this type of ordeal.

Is it understandable to be upset with the actions and words of the 18 year old younger brother? Sure it is, but, I can tell guarantee you that he has probably gone through and will continue to go through an array of emotions concerning this event and we should not place judgment on a young man who is clearly still trying to free his spirit and mind from this horrible ordeal.

How many of you would like to be judged by something you said or did at 18 years old?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This case has been an emotional rollercoaster for most black people who have been following it from the beginning. So many highs and lows leading up to the trial and unfortunately with the murder of a witness, most will still be investing time in keeping up with new information as it comes.

As far as the name calling and condemnation of Botham's family. I think it is wrong and furthermore, I think it is very disrespectful. Dealing with the facts, the young man who decided to forgive the defendant was NOT speaking on behalf of the family, he was speaking solely for himself. He is Botham's brother, he has the right to feel how he feels.

And for all those who say I would have never done this or never said that, let's keep in mind that Botham's family didn't sign up for this exercise and we should all be praying that you or anyone you know will never have to go through this type of ordeal.

Is it understandable to be upset with the actions and words of the 18 year old younger brother? Sure it is, but, I can tell guarantee you that he has probably gone through and will continue to go through an array of emotions concerning this event and we should not place judgment on a young man who is clearly still trying to free his spirit and mind from this horrible ordeal.

How many of you would like to be judged by something you said or did at 18 years old?

All black men are judged..from the day of inception...brah

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I remember those murders that happened throughout the country, it's a very effective tactic to sway a group support behind you or to get them to drop support.

This is one of the tactics used in the Middle East to get the West to drop support for Israel. I remember during that time period of being detained and now I see why they tried to block me. This is why I encourage those in the black community to attack me, because they have gone bat shit crazy. If you show some false support for them, they will become elated. If you are a athlete or entertainer that is a fan, you should still show allegiance to them.

Why the United States would care what I do in other countries is beyond my comprehension. This is one of the reasons why I chose to leave.

Last edited:

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
I just searched this bitch name the other day out of nowhere to see if there were any updates and then see this thread pop up and bam.