bus driver whooping his ass like his father should've done.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know the bus driver said something about getting spit on yet he didn't attack... he was just yelling. Whatever dude said seemed to piss him off a lot more than being supposedly spit on.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't you break dat shit up. Let that pussy get his ass whipped. He earned it.

Ce2W0h.jpg
They did right. That shit looked like it was getting close to felony territory or at least some serious charges.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of the comments says this happened in NJ......

But not sure when exactly and what city ....

But maybe someone else can find it

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck you, ninja :roflmao:

This is exactly what I was talking about in the killagram RIP message.

I come here everyday and your motherfuckers make me laugh every single fucking day. I don't know y'all and if I walk by you on the street I will walk by you on the street not recognizing that I chopping up y'all fuckers everyday

So thank you bro
To your point and I make this point all the time, I went to school with ShaneBP and didn't know "him". I gave homie rides to and from school and NEVER knew he was on here with me.

But yeah man, we come on here as much as we do, we might as well make it enjoyable, so you're welcome.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Feel bad for the driver and the shitstorm heading his way...no amount of counting to 10, whoosah, taking deep breaths can help you if you are unlucky enough to run into some of these super extra fuckery people walking the earth...there are some people who will take you there in spite of yourself

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
The bus driver seems like he did some time in the pen, or at least Youth Authority. He wasn't playing at all.

I hope the young man has learned a lesson: Leave folks alone. Some people say that they'll whip your ass; and they really will.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
It's not that Talk-to-Text has gotten worse, it's that you mumble mouth motherfcukers and your shytty regional accents make it impossible to understand!!!!

I am well aware this doesn't apply to you, but it helps my joke and I am DERAILING this thread for NO reason!!!!!
elmo-burning-background.png

I am the Lord of Chaos!!!

Interesting and true.

I love and miss Bmore anyway.

I don't know why. I just do.

Charm City.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
It's been a long time since I seen a man choke another man like that .the disrespect..:lol:

Ladies and gentlemen go that way--proceeds to let a two piece spicy to dudes chin..put him in the choke...then gives him a 6 piece crispy with fries and a drink...

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Perry Mason here: Did we see the kid spit on the driver or are we taking the driver's word for it?

I didn't see him spit on him. Maybe he was hit with some saliva drops while they were going at it, but I didn't see him hawk a luggie on him nor did the driver put it that way.

Driver will be found in the wrong all day.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah the story was so new, most articles are dated today..... apparently his mugshot was out there on Saturday, but was not tied to the actual incident......

Hopefully his charges are reduced. He'll probably have a bond/bail hearing within the next few days if not today and can get back home

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, he got arrested.

That tends to happen when the police walk into an area and see you still beating on a person.... hahaha

So with that information, dude will definitely be facing assault charges.....

He had time and opportunity to leave ole boy slumped on the bench, call transit police or at least have one of them removed from the situation until police/ help arrived

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Love how everyone moved to the back of the bus like they knew what time it was
Yeah, I believe the bus driver instructed them to do so.

Dude should've knew the bus driver wasn't playing with him when the passengers moved to the back until he got his ass whoop which became a wake up call for him.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
So...you get to spit on me, but I don't get to beat the shit out of you for doing so?

Wealthy white people logic.

Welcome to Amerikkka.