bus driver whooping his ass like his father should've done.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Feel bad for the driver and the shitstorm heading his way...no amount of counting to 10, whoosah, taking deep breaths can help you if you are unlucky enough to run into some of these super extra fuckery people walking the earth...there are some people who will take you there in spite of yourself

There is a someone to "take you there" within a 5-10 yard radius at all times within the Tri-County Area, the center of which is the City of Detroit.

Guaranteed.

That is why I feel sorry for the guy. A coworker of mine (a school bus driver) was physically assaulted by one of the parents she took to school every day.

People just doing their damn jobs get caught up in all this extra bullshit. Truly fucked up.

And, to rub rock salt into a gaping wound, the shit stain who started the bullshit ends up getting treated like the victim, while you end up going broke trying to defend yourself in court, without the job you just probably lost.

Fucked up bullshit if you ask me.

It only takes ONE fucking moron to ruin the rest of your life.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
There is a someone to "take you there" within a 5-10 yard radius at all times within the Tri-County Area, the center of which is the City of Detroit.

Guaranteed.

That is why I feel sorry for the guy. A coworker of mine (a school bus driver) was physically assaulted by one of the parents she took to school every day.

People just doing their damn jobs get caught up in all this extra bullshit. Truly fucked up.

And, to rub rock salt into a gaping wound, the shit stain who started the bullshit ends up getting treated like the victim, while you end up going broke trying to defend yourself in court, without the job you just probably lost.

Fucked up bullshit if you ask me.

It only takes ONE fucking moron to ruin the rest of your life.
Being a bus driver is a dangerous job when they have to deal with bullshit almost everyday or worst getting assaulted or shot.

It's a damn shame people can't be safe doing their jobs without all the bullshit and fuckery that comes with it.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Spitting on someone should be first degree murder.
Agreed.

That is right up there with threatening someone's momma, girlfriend, and or wife.

Something one simply does not do.

I recall--and I was a punk assed kid, ALWAYS getting my ass whooped--but this kid down the street spit a long, nasty stream at me. It was more than 40 years ago, and I can still feel the sickening feeling of the mucous sliding down my neck.

I borrowed balls from somebody the next time I saw his ass. I knocked his ass upside the head to many times to count, harder and faster than a 12 year old beating his meat for the first time. It was almost...

well, I don't want to get too weird. Lucky I didn't kill his ass. I was about 10, I guess.

So, yeah. That's a definite no-no.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah... The bus driver escalated that situation.

You can see him even walking away, but then when young dude said something, he would come back.

If dude spit on him and then the bus driver hit him, that's one thing.

To start swinging on dude and then choking him out the way he did, that was overkill and legally you can't react like that.

He 100% got fired and got charges brought on him. I'd bet money on it.
Damn it, you're making too much sense thinking logically. :hmm: