Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She’s 18-57 from 3 with 44 assists and 37 turnovers she’s -72 for the season…. That’s garbage So yes she is overhyped. The appointed GOAT ain’t playing like it.

All on Twitter and FB I see White people attacking Sistas to hype up this Bitch and I see a few Coons also trying to hype up this Bitch…I never see White people defending Sistas though Hmmm I read a ton of comments from Whites cheering when Reese got slammed to the ground

I’m not even Racist look in the NBA thread I’m showing Respect to Luka and Joker…they earned it, this Bitch hasn’t done shit.

You troll and shit on Sistas so you’re a Coon.
Then take that shit up with the fools on Twitter. Why you coming at us like we posted that shit lol

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You and several other Coons and a white dude try to do that shit on here I do my part to prevent it with facts..you don’t like it too bad.

And you just troll anyway if we were all gassing up Clark you would be on here calling her mediocre :rolleyes:
I just keep it 100 and talk basketball. You won’t ever see me get emotional over sports.

I just ain’t calling no one trash or overrated after a few games. That’s crazy to me

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

200w.gif

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just keep it 100 and talk basketball. You won’t ever see me get emotional over sports.

I just ain’t calling no one trash or overrated after a few games. That’s crazy to me

Trolling equals emotional…

When I’ve been bombarded for months by the Media and White America calling this bitch the GOAT, Saying she needs to play with men all while disrespecting my Black Sistas…and when she actually steps on the court she’s either mad average or playing like hot shit….Yeah imma call her Overrated. Black men going to bat for this Cac is wild too me, so we’re even

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
She definitely looks disengaged. But that’s because for the entire game defenders are stuck to her like conjoined twins :roflmao:

And it’s not just about Caitlin, no player would be having fun with that kind of defense being played on them.

And no haters, it doesn’t mean they should play easy defense on her.

She and the team will have to work it out.
Everyone knows about her range. She’s not afraid to come up court and shoot a 35+ footer. Especially from the left side of the court. Gotta take that away.

When Nika Muhl picked her up full court in the final four and threw her off her game the book was written. South Carolina followed the plan and now WNBA coaches are doing it. She’s going to have players in her chest for the rest of her career.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone knows about her range. She’s not afraid to come up court and shoot a 35+ footer. Especially from the left side of the court. Gotta take that away.

When Nika Muhl picked her up full court in the final four and threw her off her game the book was written. South Carolina followed the plan and now WNBA coaches are doing it. She’s going to have players in her chest for the rest of her career.

You're right, I'm just saying why she's not having fun, tired and looks disinterested.

Because them muthafuckas in

giphy.gif

I mean on her ass! Or lower lower back right above her thighs :lol:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This manly looking bitch won one game and everybody lost their damn minds but as soon she got her ass whooped again and didn't score as much this time then people want to have sympathy for her. I don't believe she can handle being in the pros. For someone to mentioned wanting to be like kobe but don't have that mamba mentality at all.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Diana Taurasi told people it was layers to this shit, "The WNBA" we have grown ass women in this bitch...BITCH!

diana-taurasi-phoenix-mercury.gif

And it was from a hating perspective while watching and commentating on Caitlin’s game in college.

Image Steph Curry commentating a college game saying “That nigga won’t be able to do that shit in the NBA” when no one asked him :lol:

And Angel Reese was also waving goodbye on the court and Dianna said “Wave bye bye to your career”.

But wait, that ain't hating either huh? :lol:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
And it was from a hating perspective while watching and commentating on Caitlin’s game in college.

Image Steph Curry commentating a college game saying “That nigga won’t be able to do that shit in the NBA” when no one asked him :lol:

And Angel Reese was also waving goodbye on the court and Dianna said “Wave bye bye to your career”.

Do you know Diana's resume?

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor

In that interview it was kinda 50% directed toward Scott Van Pelt bandwagon company man ass...IMO! :giggle: