Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The crowd was cheering when she came into the game, announcers said she was making her first appearance. Guess the team wanted her to at least touch the floor before they cut her
Yep I guess the team and the fans knew.

chris-rock.gif

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Diana Taurasi told people it was layers to this shit, "The WNBA" we have grown ass women in this bitch...BITCH!

diana-taurasi-phoenix-mercury.gif

With women sports you want to watch the losing team. It is the opposite of men's, unless you are gay. The feminine team is going to get the attendance and endorsement.

A women flopping around with big breast or booty fat struggling, that is what I want to see. They need to exhibit their feminine traits that is inhibiting them. Wearing a tight dress at a news conference sweating. In order for her to win, she would have to become a lesbian. You can use a part with less weight but you sacrifice durability.

sddefault.jpg

This is what is inhibiting Caitlin Clark, especially if you look at the bench players. When she wants to cut the opposite direction, this is a huge counter weight to her momentum.

Cosby was a visionary with his drugging of these bitches. I would have them waking up completely naked and sore from some Benadryll.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yoooooo I can't breathe

Man with all that estrog I mean testosterone in their air!

The might come in straight but they all leave gay!

The minute they mention their boyfriend's or husband's all the women say "Your what"?

f59d4d28d01733b33d6a97b941ee7e40.gif

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

LoL... A mentor?...

Juju been having "This Attention" since High School....
She was the projected #1 pick of her class since 8th grade...

She must not know who JuJu is... she built for this...

She been training with WNBA and NBA players...
According to Gil she been working out with Durant and Booker...

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LoL... A mentor?...

Juju been having "This Attention" since High School....
She was the projected #1 pick of her class since 8th grade...

She must not know who JuJu is... she built for this...

She been training with WNBA and NBA players...
According to Gil she been working out with Durant and Booker...

The woman can’t even reach out to help without being criticized, she really can’t win with some of you. :smh:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The woman can’t even reach out to help without being criticized, she really can’t win with some of you. :smh:
Facts. You must remember; most people never did the shit they criticize, especially at a top level. Bunch of hatin ass ninjas. Everyone could use a mentor. Shit, I had two. They see the side of things you don’t. You could be loud and flashy or a quiet assassin. Clarke gets more heat than Reese because Clarke is the —latter. She’s boring and productive. Reese being seen twerking onstage with Sexxy Red is a turnoff to many companies. You don’t wants the female Dennis Rodman if you’re Utah or some slow ass, quiet state. Companies don’t want you as the face of their brand and you getting tattooed, twerking, arguing on social media. Clarke is boring as fuck but good like John Stockton. She will make more money from that than the game. Reese is branded as hood or ghetto, which limits the range of endorsements. A mentor can catch and correct that early in your high school or college years.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facts. You must remember; most people never did the shit they criticize, especially at a top level. Bunch of hatin ass ninjas. Everyone could use a mentor. Shit, I had two. They see the side of things you don’t. You could be loud and flashy or a quiet assassin. Clarke gets more heat than Reese because Clarke is the —latter. She’s boring and productive. Reese being seen twerking onstage with Sexxy Red is a turnoff to many companies. You don’t wants the female Dennis Rodman if you’re Utah or some slow ass, quiet state. Companies don’t want you as the face of their brand and you getting tattooed, twerking, arguing on social media. Clarke is boring as fuck but good like John Stockton. She will make more money from that than the game. Reese is branded as hood or ghetto, which limits the range of endorsements. A mentor can catch and correct that early in your high school or college years.

Nothing about Reese is Hood or Ghetto she’s a 22 year old celebrity living her life. If a company wants you they’re going to use you. Allen Iverson was one of the most “hood” dudes around yet was only second to Jordan in endorsements in his playing days. She was second among females in NIL deals while in college and made over 1.8 million last year from NIL. You can be yourself not turn into Bryant Gumbel
This manly looking bitch won one game and everybody lost their damn minds but as soon she got her ass whooped again and didn't score as much this time then people want to have sympathy for her.

Spot on lol

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This is coon talk and how racist see a person because they want a person to act a certain way because they think they own a person. Reese enjoying herself and doing what the FUCK she wants and not giving ah fuck what others think especially these racist and coons who think she has to act a certain way for their approval. Clark meanwhile gets to portrayed as the good girl being boring as shit but I swear if she was doing the same shit like Reese nobody would have shit to say. So, it's always gonna come down to these CACs having a microscope on black athletes vs white which is fucked up. Angel reese has plenty of opportunities to get more money as well. So, judging what an athlete does on their free time shouldn't be their concern but moreso about how they perform on the court. But then again, the media wants another great white hope in the WNBA.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
This is coon talk and how racist see a person because they want a person to act a certain way because they think they own a person. Reese enjoying herself and doing what the FUCK she wants and not giving ah fuck what others think especially these racist and coons who think she has to act a certain way for their approval. Clark meanwhile gets to portrayed as the good girl being boring as shit but I swear if she was doing the same shit like Reese nobody would have shit to say. So, it's always gonna come down to these CACs having a microscope on black athletes vs white which is fucked up. Angel reese has plenty of opportunities to get more money as well. So, judging what an athlete does on their free time shouldn't be their concern but moreso about how they perform on the court. But then again, the media wants another great white hope in the WNBA.
How dare you talk about that precious white angel this way.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My gripe is more the article than Clark... Click bait headline...

I actually read the article and no where does it say Clark reached out to mentor Juju....
Clark talked to the USC coach about Juju and offered some advise...

The writer is talking like JuJu doesn't have a whole support team around her of past and current WNBA Vets, NBA players and coaches already doing just that...

Lisa Leslie, Cheryl Miller, LeBron, KD & Booker are already "mentoring" her ...

Just like Angel Reece has Shaq, former Maryland and LSU players mentoring her...

The article is written like Juju is new to the pressure and fame... And Clark is the new ambassador to all things basketball and will lead the new generation of women basketball players...