Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My gripe is more the article than Clark... Click bait headline...

I actually read the article and no where does it say Clark reached out to mentor Juju....
Clark talked to the USC coach about Juju and offered some advise...

The writer is talking like JuJu doesn't have a whole support team around her of past and current WNBA Vets, NBA players and coaches already doing just that...

Lisa Leslie, Cheryl Miller, LeBron, KD & Booker are already "mentoring" her ...

Just like Angel Reece has Shaq, former Maryland and LSU players mentoring her...

The article is written like Juju is new to the pressure and fame... And Clark is the new ambassador to all things basketball and will lead the new generation of women basketball players...

Thank you for the information and clarification because I definitely took your statements the wrong way :lol:

So my bad

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LoL... A mentor?...

Juju been having "This Attention" since High School....
She was the projected #1 pick of her class since 8th grade...

She must not know who JuJu is... she built for this...

She been training with WNBA and NBA players...
According to Gil she been working out with Durant and Booker...

That’s dope that Clark is saying she is up next and ready to carry the the torch.

Y’all don’t understand what being famous like Clark means. You say she is built for that but is she really?

Do you know what it is like to have your name and people discussing you everyday of the week on television, online and social media?

What about simply pumping your own gas or going to Walmart to pick up a few items? Do you know the hysteria that would happened if Clark went to Walmart?

Becoming a prisoner of your own fame could be tough because you can’t do the things that you normally would do.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
How dare you talk about that precious white angel this way.
She isn't my angel but some of these coons on BGOL think she's so perfect does nothing wrong or think she's better than everyone else especially with the media trying to put their fist as far up her ass as they can.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
This Bitch got these Coons showing their true colors BrownTurd I’m not surprised but some of these other people never showed this level of Coontivity over the years. The Caitlin effect.
Brown shit is a white boy that always exposes himself in racial discussions . Always sides with his people or gives his people the benefit of the doubt always. He tries to deflect the fact hes white by calling other people white . He’s a pussy to the core

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brown shit is a white bot that always exposes himself in racial discussions . Always sides with his people or gives his people the benefit of the doubt always. He tries to deflect the fact hes white by calling other people white . He’s a pussy to the core
please explain why you lied about being a doctor, posted a picture of another nigga house claiming it was yours, lied about your age and got caught.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
please explain why you lied about being a doctor, posted a picture of another nigga house claiming it was yours, lied about your age and got caught.
A. I don’t have to explain shit you cracka.

B. Please post the house and thread you’re lying about that I said was mine. Go. You keep saying this over and over . If you lie about me claiming the thread was deleted ask the mods to re-up the thread. You’re the one always lying about shit to try to make your argument stronger. Let’s see you post that lie about the house bitch ass cracka . I’ll ask Lexx to ban me for life bitchboy .

Whats next I lied about my car too? You stay lying fuckboy

Cracka

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facts. You must remember; most people never did the shit they criticize, especially at a top level. Bunch of hatin ass ninjas. Everyone could use a mentor. Shit, I had two. They see the side of things you don’t. You could be loud and flashy or a quiet assassin. Clarke gets more heat than Reese because Clarke is the —latter. She’s boring and productive. Reese being seen twerking onstage with Sexxy Red is a turnoff to many companies. You don’t wants the female Dennis Rodman if you’re Utah or some slow ass, quiet state. Companies don’t want you as the face of their brand and you getting tattooed, twerking, arguing on social media. Clarke is boring as fuck but good like John Stockton. She will make more money from that than the game. Reese is branded as hood or ghetto, which limits the range of endorsements. A mentor can catch and correct that early in your high school or college years.

I liked the first few sentences :lol:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Facts. You must remember; most people never did the shit they criticize, especially at a top level. Bunch of hatin ass ninjas. Everyone could use a mentor. Shit, I had two. They see the side of things you don’t. You could be loud and flashy or a quiet assassin. Clarke gets more heat than Reese because Clarke is the —latter. She’s boring and productive. Reese being seen twerking onstage with Sexxy Red is a turnoff to many companies. You don’t wants the female Dennis Rodman if you’re Utah or some slow ass, quiet state. Companies don’t want you as the face of their brand and you getting tattooed, twerking, arguing on social media. Clarke is boring as fuck but good like John Stockton. She will make more money from that than the game. Reese is branded as hood or ghetto, which limits the range of endorsements. A mentor can catch and correct that early in your high school or college years.
Don't compare one of the best point guards of all time to a point guard with the assist-to-turnover ratio of a center.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These are the types of dudes you most definitely have to watch your back with at work :smh: Any Black person that would shit on another Black person to praise a CAC should never be trusted
I must be in the wrong thread because I have yet to see anyone tear down a black person in this thread. What are yall talking about and how did this thread turn in to a BLM meeting?

Also, I sign my own checks

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is coon talk and how racist see a person because they want a person to act a certain way because they think they own a person. Reese enjoying herself and doing what the FUCK she wants and not giving ah fuck what others think especially these racist and coons who think she has to act a certain way for their approval. Clark meanwhile gets to portrayed as the good girl being boring as shit but I swear if she was doing the same shit like Reese nobody would have shit to say. So, it's always gonna come down to these CACs having a microscope on black athletes vs white which is fucked up. Angel reese has plenty of opportunities to get more money as well. So, judging what an athlete does on their free time shouldn't be their concern but moreso about how they perform on the court. But then again, the media wants another great white hope in the WNBA.
You are on some basic ninja shit. I work in the goddamn field. Y’all wanna tell me how many corporations don’t have whites at the helm. How many companies have brand issues and will select who is safe over who is “the best”. Small change ninjas think everything is about who’s the best and this shit about product, image, marketability. As you see, Clarke got way more endorsements and larger sums. Plenty of people are killers on the court, but bad for business. But, I’m arguing with armchair ninjas. These lame white boys fail up because of how they carried themselves, real or fake. It’s why Tim Tebow will work forever and Johnny Manziel won’t and hasn’t. Ja Morant? It’s race and marketability. You call it coon talk because your vision is skewed by your limited knowledge and zero experience, so I have to allow you be wrong; it’s a key rule to negotiation. No matter how dominant Reese is, she’s viewed at ghetto, which, she is.
Don't compare one of the best point guards of all time to a point guard with the assist-to-turnover ratio of a center.
Wake up. It’s an example. :rolleyes2: :hithead:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Truth might be on to something, Cuz a black man would never say some shit like this hmmm
We been known he white bruh it’s confirmed. Ask him to post in the verification thread. Watch the excuses fly. Also no Black person is calling themselves “Brown turd” that’s cac shit.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Truth might be on to something, Cuz a black man would never say some shit like this hmmm
A real black man actually puts the work in. I am proud business owner that employs close to 100 people plus I do serious work in the community. I keep it 100. I hate Luka, Bird and the joker because they crackas and I have nothing good to say about them.

But if people enjoy their game, I am not labeling them coons. I am actually a much bigger fan of Reese than I am of Clark. If you took a few minutes to look at my post, you would have known that.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We been known he white bruh it’s confirmed. Ask him to post in the verification thread. Watch the excuses fly. Also no Black person is calling themselves “Brown turd” that’s cac shit.
So BrownTurd is some CAC shit but lusting after block head Asians is some nigga shit. Interesting?

I am married to a sista and my kids are black. Your kids aint even black fuck boy.