Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Every player in the league wants to take the air out of her sails and wants to make it their main objective to shut her down.

You understand!

The commentator was even saying that by the Fever coach letting somebody else bring the ball up it was confusing the defense because their game plan is focused on stopping Clark, the Fever were still messing up though because they would have Clark just standing in one of the corners instead of trying to run plays that would free her or another player up for a shot, there were times she was just in the corner the entire possession while the others played 4 on 4 because the defender stayed right in the corner with her..lol

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Thank you for admitting to being a hater

giphy.gif
I only hate on Good white players like Bird, and Tom Brady. This bitch is just the queen of mid.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Every player in the league wants to take the air out of her sails and wants to make it their main objective to shut her down.
It’s called playing defense. The NCAA tournament was the blueprint on how to take her out of her game. Teams in the W are copying it.

We all know how the 3-point shot affects the game and it’s her primary shot. So its common sense to take it away.

In games we’ve seen teams follow the game plan CC has scored 12 points or less. Thats a defensive win.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I only hate on Good white players like Bird, and Tom Brady. This bitch is just the queen of mid.

It’s called playing defense. The NCAA tournament was the blueprint on how to take her out of her game. Teams in the W are copying it.

We all know how the 3-point shot affects the game and it’s her primary shot. So its common sense to take it away.

In games we’ve seen teams follow the game plan CC has scored 12 points or less. Thats a defensive win.

Teams are doing a lot of game planning to stop a “Mid” player.

Teams should probably focus on stopping the Fever’s former number one pick and reigning rookie of the year. :rolleyes2:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

Teams should probably focus on stopping the Fever’s former number one pick and reigning rookie of the year. :rolleyes2:

That was the NCAA tournament where the teams are trying to win a championship, imagine playing that full court defense on a player the first game of the season as soon as the game starts. They even showed in the Sparks game a player had 2 free throws but forgot all about the second one and ran to face guard Clark, now that's wild..lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was the NCAA tournament where the teams are trying to win a championship, imagine playing that full court defense on a player the first game of the season as soon as the game starts. They even showed in the Sparks game a player had 2 free throws but forgot all about the second one and ran to face guard Clark, now that's wild..lol

All that effort a “Mid” player’s wild.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

Do you just love her?

Quick question. Coming out of college into the WNBA who's the better player, Candace Parker or Caitlin Clark?

Then ask yourself how come the league couldn't do to Candace what they're doing to this cac, and why is LS saying she's "mid"?

They are taking away her best talent and exposing the gaps in her game. If she fixes them, then she's got something.

She's getting exposed like MJ did playing baseball. They stopped throwing fastballs to him, and started throwing offspeed shit cause he couldn't fucking hit them.

Right now, the WNBA has thrown a "curveball" at her and she's not playing to her potential.

Ask yourself did whitesox fans get mad at opposition pitchers for not throwing shit MJ could hit? No, but that's what you CC Cucks are doing and it's sickening to real fans.

Stop forcing her to go right, her shot doesn't work that way!!

Why are you biting the hand that feeds you? Let her score!

Aren't you happy at the coverage the league is getting? If you don't let her cook you, nobody's going to keep watching.

:smh: :lol::smh:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you just love her?

Quick question. Coming out of college into the WNBA who's the better player, Candace Parker or Caitlin Clark?

Then ask yourself how come the league couldn't do to Candace what they're doing to this cac, and why is LS saying she's "mid"?

They are taking away her best talent and exposing the gaps in her game. If she fixes them, then she's got something.

She's getting exposed like MJ did playing baseball. They stopped throwing fastballs to him, and started throwing offspeed shit cause he couldn't fucking hit them.

Right now, the WNBA has thrown a "curveball" at her and she's not playing to her potential.

Ask yourself did whitesox fans get mad at opposition pitchers for not throwing shit MJ could hit? No, but that's what you CC Cucks are doing and it's sickening to real fans.

Stop forcing her to go right, her shot doesn't work that way!!

Why are you biting the hand that feeds you? Let her score!

Aren't you happy at the coverage the league is getting? If you don't let her cook you, nobody's going to keep watching.

:smh: :lol::smh:

Believe it or not, I actually don't like Caitlin any more than I like any other WNBA player. I did like watching her play in college and look forward to seeing what she does in the league.

It's not that I "Love" or am caping for her, I just don't like dumb shit being said. :dunno:

I don't like seeing muthafuckas post dumb shit like they know anything about basketball specifically women's basketball. And more specifically Caitlin's basketball skill or skillset because that's what this thread's about.

I'm not saying you're one of the muthafucka's saying dumb shit, I'm just letting you know what I see.

Regarding her getting "Exposed". They're playing full court defense on her, trapping her and even the commentators are saying that they've never seen defense being played like that on a player and you call it being "Exposed"! :lol:

Do you see what we're dealing with? :roflmao:

And the goal is to win the game so of course the opposing team should do whatever they can to win and game plan however the see fit to win.

Again, game planning for a "Mid" player's kinda extreme is you ask me.

And before you ask who the better player was between Candace and Caitlin you should look at their stats.

Candace won the title in her senior year and definitely had a better rookie year so far than Caitlin's having though.

Regarding what the league's doing for Caitlin that they didn't do for Candace. We're in a different time. WNBA basketball was around for more than a decade when Candace was drafted and the people as a whole weren't as interested as they are now.

And again, I don't like Caitlin any more than I like Angel etc...

We just don't have to hear dumb comments like Angel can't rebound which is the equivalent of the dumb shit that we have to hear about Caitlin.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We all know she talk a lot of shit... and that wild pushing off when she trying to separate...

Somebody going swing on her by the end of the season... Lol
Oh yeah.... It's coming. She has a standoffish personality as well. That is what is really making her so unlikable. She does talk shit too. Nothing wrong with that. Just be ready for the BS. Plus, she's a millionaire many times over. The jealousy must be through the roof!

Last edited:

militantmidget

Rising Star
Registered
Ho you want to go back to riding the city bus?

Nah, these broads think they Michael when they really Tito.

Don't worry. Let them ratings come down, then these same women will be complaining about their paltry salaries again.

I'm all for the physicality, but at least wait until the new tv deal for next season.

Secure the bag first and THEN you can go upside Clark's head every game.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If you’re an opposing coach and you see Clark struggles with the full court press causing her to lead the league in turnovers and disrupts their offense……How are you going to guard Clark when you play Indiana ?

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
We all know she talk a lot of shit... and that wild pushing off when she trying to separate...

Somebody going swing on her by the end of the season... Lol

Oh yeah.... It's coming. She has a standoffish personality as well. That is what is really making her so unlikable. She does talk shit too. Nothing wrong with that. Just be ready for the BS. Plus, she's a millionaire many times over. The jealousy must be through the roof!
Media might have a field day when that happens and CC fights back.."We..just saw a side of Caitlin we've never seen before."etc :rolleyes: :lol:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Man there sure is a lot of hate for CC. I'm gonna keep real and give my 2 cents. Just calling like I see it. Clark can ball and was generational talent at the college level. Nothing wrong with admitting that. Her style of play garnered her a lot of attention. The incident with Reese only added to her popularity. She white and from middle America. Had success in a sport mostly dominated by blacks.So it's no surprise that she gained a lot of fans. Especially considering what went down between her and Reese. I love watching Reese play, she got a dawg mentality when it comes to playing. But the chic a loud mouth and can be over the top. And can easily be perceived as "ghetto" by many. It was the perfect villain for Clark fans.

All of this shit has carried over into the WNBA. Which is obviously good for business. To be fair..CC publicly supported Reese after everyone was dogging her out over that championship controversy. And for the most part, kept from spewing anything negative about Reese. The two have both said there is no beef. It's mostly the fans that continue to dissect everything both are doing in the Pros. It's the new Jordan vs LeBron debate.

Reese has been good for the league. The broad got some sex appeal and is flaunting it. Several other athletes are have taken notice and are doing the same. The league is really pushing the fits before the games on social media. Reese, Brink, Kamilla, and several been showing out. Aja been on it, but just didn't have the eye balls that the other have brought.

CC has also been good for the league. She has been a big part in viewership sky rocketing. Those are just the facts folks. Will she be able to eventually dominate as she did in college? Prob not, it is the pros. But she may still end up having a very successful career. Bottom line is we have people to root for and against in the WNBA. And thats a good thing..

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
If you’re an opposing coach and you see Clark struggles with the full court press causing her to lead the league in turnovers and disrupts their offense……How are you going to guard Clark when you play Indiana ?
If a team has to guard her like that that tells you that they feel like she is just that good and they feel that's the only way to stop her. Do you think Candice Parker, Breanna Thompson or any of the others would have been balling out if the other team played the type of defense they play on Caitlin Clark everytime she has the ball and even when she doesn't

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
If a team has to guard her like that that tells you that they feel like she is just that good and they feel that's the only way to stop her. Do you think Candice Parker, Breanna Thompson or any of the others would have been balling out if the other team played the type of defense they play on Caitlin Clark everytime she has the ball and even when she doesn't
Can a generational talent be shut down? Do you think the NBA vets knew Magic Johnson's weaknesses and just let him win as a rookie?

Last edited:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I can't believe this is even a point of discussion. It's how stupid this Caitlin Clark stans are.