Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“I“ believe Clark is a great player so if I was in a big game I'd guard her exactly the way they're guarding her now, but I wouldn't be guarding her like this as a rookie the first game of the season. You and some others have said she's overrated and trash so I don't know why y'all believe this type of defense is even needed against her. Clark is no longer in college, she's now in the WNBA were like Diana Taurasi said it's grown women, Clark hasn't even proved that she can be good at the WNBA level but defenses are playing her like she's the best

This is just a sad post. Read it again... sad :smh:

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s a perception issue, no one in this thread is arguing the rules.

So who has an issue or problem with perception. Perception don't mean shit. Is she living up to the hype or not. Honestly looking at the trash ass game I watched today, no one stood out. CC looked average. That ain't hate. That's reality, but you talking bout perception.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So who has an issue or problem with perception. Perception don't mean shit. Is she living up to the hype or not. Honestly looking at the trash ass game I watched today, no one stood out. CC looked average. That ain't hate. That's reality, but you talking bout perception.

You have the problem with perception based off of your questions in if anyone was arguing the rules.

No one was ever arguing the rules but that's what you took from it.

That's why it's a perception issue, your perception was the issue.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“I“ believe Clark is a great player so if I was in a big game I'd guard her exactly the way they're guarding her now, but I wouldn't be guarding her like this as a rookie the first game of the season. You and some others have said she's overrated and trash so I don't know why y'all believe this type of defense is even needed against her. Clark is no longer in college, she's now in the WNBA were like Diana Taurasi said it's grown women, Clark hasn't even proved that she can be good at the WNBA level but defenses are playing her like she's the best

Has Clark played like the GOAT? GOAT is what we been hearing for a year now…There was literally talk that she should skip women’s basketball and go play with MEN in the BIG3 for $5 million, people were saying they would take her over Bonny James to play in the NBA…Overhyped

Her rookie season has been lukewarm…and you fans excuse is the Defense is too tough :roflmao:

Chick hits 1 logo 3 out of 13 attempts and yall piss your pants.

In any sport if a player shows a weakness a Coach will exploit it. Shits always been like that you Clark fans are just the 1st to cry about it

Raven Johnson made the blue print

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have the problem with perception based off of your questions in if anyone was arguing the rules.

No one was ever arguing the rules but that's what you took from it.

That's why it's a perception issue, your perception was the issue.

You brought perception, I just responded to it. The statement was, she looked average today. Do you disagree?

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Has Clark played like the GOAT? GOAT is what we been hearing for a year now…There was literally talk that she should skip women’s basketball and go play with MEN in the BIG3 for $5 million, people were saying they would take her over Bonny James to play in the NBA…Overhyped

Her rookie season has been lukewarm…and you fans excuse is the Defense is too tough :roflmao:

In any sport if a player shows a weakness a Coach will exploit it. Shits always been like that you Clark fans are just the 1st to cry about it

Bruh, Im confident some of these dudes have never been in a locker room, much less in a huddle on the field.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You brought perception, I just responded to it. The statement was, she looked average today. Do you disagree?

I see that we're going to go in circles because explained whose perception was the issue but...

And to answer your question, yes she definitely did look average.

Now let me ask you a question.

Can you think of anything being done during the game by the other team to that would assist making her look average? :roflmao:

But yes she looked average.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, Im confident some of these dudes have never been in a locker room, much less in a huddle on the field.
Shits just weird to me on BGOL I see these same excuses from middle age white people and soccer moms on Facebook in the comments. Social media is KILLING black wnba players right now I come on BGOL and have to read these…..black men….Crying about tough defense on this Bitch…They did a number on our people

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Barnes is right! Her teammates don't fuck with her like that. You could even see at the end of the game that they weren't really dappin' her up like that. Just half ass celebrating with her. She's just a cold fish. Not hating on her, but just the vibe I get from her and her teammates.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The way dudes try and baby her

Dudes just be saying anything up here.

You can't play defense against her. I guess Dallas shouldn't have crowded the lane and let Ant drive as please.
Detroit had the Jordan Rules and Mike and the team improved and worked against it.

You can't be physical against her. You can't criticize her.

Shits mad weird. Now people point out hard fouls, when the WNBA has always been physical.

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see that we're going to go in circles because explained whose perception was the issue but...

And to answer your question, yes she definitely did look average.

Now let me ask you a question.

Can you think of anything being done during the game by the other team to that would assist making her look average? :roflmao:

But yes she looked average.

Thanks for your honesty bruh. At least we can agree on that. That's progress.

And I'll answer your question with the same honesty. I saw below average to average offense and defense being played; all within the rules. So state your point in the bold.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You can't play defense against her. I guess Dallas shouldn't have crowded the lane and let Ant drive as please.
Detroit had the Jordan Rules and Mike and the team improved and worked against it.

Shits mad weird. Now people point out hard fouls, when the WNBA has always been physical.
I don't see anybody saying that in this thread.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bruh, I ain't coming at you. But, to me, the premise of your post is that CC hasn't earned the level of D that's being played against her. Am I right?
No she hasn't, what had CC done in the WNBA that would make defenses play her like they were in a championship game?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for your honesty bruh. At least we can agree on that. That's progress.

And I'll answer your question with the same honesty. I saw below average to average offense and defense being played; all within the rules. So state your point in the bold.

What are you talking about rules for? No one in this thread has questioned the rules.

Progress on your end would be admitting that pressing a player full court and trapping them would make most players look average.

That’d be progress on your end.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Point those dudes out and quote them because we don’t see what you see in this thread.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White people are calling for her to be suspended for the rest of the season :lol:
The WNBA is basically stuck in the style of play the NBA had during its worst scoring moments. That’s likely how it will always be just due to genetic factors. The NBA from ‘95 - ‘08 was hard to watch with certain teams on the court and a remnant of that is physical play. She is a rookie and will get treated like this by every team to some degree.

People really want her to come in and dominate and the rest of the WNBA play co-stars :lol: :smh:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

No she hasn't been playing like the GOAT and yes her rookie season has been lukewarm, she hits a logo 3 once every 13 attempts so why are they still guarding her like that. You're really saying Raven Johnson/SC gave the blueprint and Clarks weakness is being guarded full court, ball denial defense and doubling her when she gets the ball, you're really saying that's her weakness :lol:

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No she hasn't, what had CC done in the WNBA that would make defenses play her like they were in a championship game?

Wow bruh. Just wow. CC was the all-time leading scorer in the NCAA and broke several other records. She's probably the most celebrated woman in college sports. The entire white nation is behind her. Any coach worth their weight in pennies would be a fool not to be working on schemes to shut her down. I can't understand why ya'll don't get this.

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are you talking about rules for? No one in this thread has questioned the rules.

Progress on your end would be admitting that pressing a player full court and trapping them would make most players look average.

That’d be progress on your end.

So you have an issue with teams pressuring CC full court, because that makes her look average?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow bruh. Just wow. CC was the all-time leading scorer in the NCAA and broke several other records. She's probably the most celebrated woman in college sports. The entire white nation is behind her. Any coach worth their weight in pennies would be a fool not to be working on schemes to shut her down. I can't understand why ya'll don't get this.

The point he's making is that members in this thread said that she's "Mid", average, not good, sucks and overrated.

So if she's that bad, then why all of that effort and game planning for a player that's mid, average, sucks, not good and is overrated?

little-girl-smirking-hmm-fkrqng2qc87zh9id.gif

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The point he's making is that members in this thread said that she's "Mid", average, not good, sucks and overrated.

So if she's that bad, then why all of that effort and game planning for a player that's mid, average, sucks, not good and is overrated?

little-girl-smirking-hmm-fkrqng2qc87zh9id.gif

Because all of the effort and game-planning is contributing to why she looks mid or average. Coaches are doing their fucking job. I can't see why you don't understand this.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
They didn't do this any of the other stars that came out of college