Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

counting-dave-chappelle.gif

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If a team has to guard her like that that tells you that they feel like she is just that good and they feel that's the only way to stop her. Do you think Candice Parker, Breanna Thompson or any of the others would have been balling out if the other team played the type of defense they play on Caitlin Clark everytime she has the ball and even when she doesn't

Coaches strategize based on weaknesses, None of the players you named are ball handlers they both face double teams in the paint which is their strong points CC strong point is bringing the ball up and the 3 as an opposing coach you try to take that away…I don’t get your point are we supposed to be upset at coaches playing to win?

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I expect silly shit like that from Brownturd but not other people

This person turns the ball over a lot and is shooting 28-84 from 3…So let’s change the defense to something easier on her cuz she’s good :lol: Like wtf
Some of them have never played a game of basketball in their life so they don't understand the basic concept of putting pressure on the person who can't handle the ball to get the easy turnover. This shouldn't need to be explained. God damn maga-brained morons.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Can a generational talent be shut down? Do you think the NBA vets new Magic Johnson's weaknesses and just let him win as a rookie?
Do you think Magic Johnson would have been balling his rookie season if defenses played him the same way they are playing Caitlin Clark? The weakness you're talking about is picking her up full court, ball denial and doubling/trapping her every time she touches the ball

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Coaches strategize based on weaknesses, None of the players you named are ball handlers they both face double teams in the paint which is their strong points CC strong point is bringing the ball up and the 3 as an opposing coach you try to take that away…I don’t get your point are we supposed to be upset at coaches playing to win?
Ok I'll use Kelsey Plum and Sabrina Ionescu, right now in this season do you think they'd still be balling if opposing defenses started playing them the same way they are playing Caitlin Clark?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Screenshot-2024-06-01-at-1.42.09-PM.png

“Yeah, that’s just not a basketball play,” Clark said. “But you know I’ve gotta play through it, that’s what basketball is about at this level. I thought we’ve been really physical, we’ve missed some bunnies around the rim, so hopefully those fall in the fourth.”

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
22-indiana-fever-drives-basket-82959534.jpg

Caitlin Clark #22 of the Indiana Fever drives to the basket against Nika Muhl #1 and Dulcy Fankam Mendjiadeu #12 of the Seattle Storm during the second half in the game at Gainbridge Fieldhouse on May 30, 2024 in Indianapolis, Indiana.​

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you think Magic Johnson would have been balling his rookie season if defenses played him the same way they are playing Caitlin Clark? The weakness you're talking about is picking her up full court, ball denial and doubling/trapping her every time she touches the ball

It sounds like you're making excuse for your white queen you fucking COOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!!! :roflmao:

Joking

Ok I'll use Kelsey Plum and Sabrina Ionescu, right now in this season do you think they'd still be balling if opposing defenses started playing them the same way they are playing Caitlin Clark?

Honestly most players would not look good with the defense that's being played on Caitlin.

When a team's focus is only stopping one player, that player will usually be stopped. Plus the players have pride and ain't gonna let a rookie with hype get their shine on while they're playing defense.

Which is understandable.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I hope Jesus doesn't smite me for mentioning the name of one the goats of the game in the same thread as that overrated bitch, but Magic Johnson would have turned double teams and full-court presses into easy baskets for the Lakers. Other players were scared of him. They didn't know how to guard him. He won the NBA championship his rookie year against Dr. J. I'm sorry Jesus and I'm sorry Magic. I won't do it again.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope Jesus doesn't smite me for mentioning the name of one the goats of the game in the same thread as that overrated bitch, but Magic Johnson would have turned double teams and full-court presses into easy baskets for the Lakers. Other players were scared of him. They didn't know how to guard him. He won the NBA championship his rookie year against Dr. J. I'm sorry Jesus and I'm sorry Magic. I won't do it again.

Exactly

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Both of those players are better than Caitlin Clark. The only people shocked at her mediocre start are novice to women’s basketball.
Some of them have never played a game of basketball in their life so they don't understand the basic concept of putting pressure on the person who can't handle the ball to get the easy turnover. This shouldn't need to be explained. God damn maga-brained morons.

You press and trap Plum and Lonescu you’re leaving Aja Briana Stewart and other deadly players open…..come on bro
Neither one of you answered the question, so let me ask you another one do y'all think the defense needs to guard Caitlin Clark full court, do ball denial and double her when she gets the ball?

@xfactor Caitlin Clark broke all kinds of records in college and lead her team to back to back championship appearances and you think only a novice would think she would be good at the WNBA level :lol:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Honestly most players would not look good with the defense that's being played on Caitlin.

When a team's focus is only stopping one player, that player will usually be stopped. Plus the players have pride and ain't gonna let a rookie with hype get their shine on while they're playing defense.

Which is understandable.
Remember I said when the game started today that everybody that goes back and forth in this thread needed to be watching and commenting in real time because you could see and the commentators were talking about how Clark was being guarded, only one side was commenting during the game now after the game the other side in here saying “see she's trash, overrated“

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Remember I said when the game started today that everybody that goes back and forth in this thread needed to be watching and commenting in real time because you could see and the commentators were talking about how Clark was being guarded, only one side was commenting during the game now after the game the other side in here saying “see she's trash, overrated“

I don't get this picking up CC from full court or how she's being guarded is a thing. Bitch was the all-time scorer in NCAA! What team wouldn't want to shut that shit down immediately. I'm tryna understand you niggas.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Neither one of you answered the question, so let me ask you another one do y'all think the defense needs to guard Caitlin Clark full court, do ball denial and double her when she gets the ball?

Your question was answered it’s just not the response you wanted..clearly you’re a fan which is okay…I don’t label you a Coon because you don’t tear down black women just to praise this bitch like like several Coons in this thread, but it just seems like you don’t understand Scouting a player and coaching strategies

Again I ask if you were a coach how would you defend Clark?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't get this picking up CC from full court or how she's being guarded is a thing. Bitch was the all-time scorer in NCAA! What team wouldn't want to shut that shit down immediately. I'm tryna understand you niggas.

And who was the leading scorer before Caitlin broke the record and was she ever guarded like that?

giphy.gif

And for the record, I already know the answer.

The reason being guarded full court is a "Thing", is because it explains her performance numbers or lack there of.

But those with an agenda say it's "Excuses" or "Caping for the white queen". When in all actuality, most players wouldn't succeed when guarded like that.

But they can't understand and don't admit that.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man they have nothing beneficial to say or add to this thread, just noise that no one wants to hear.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
She's overrated. She's barely top 20 in a league with 12 teams but gets endorsements like an MVP.

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And who was the leading scorer before Caitlin broke the record and was she ever guarded like that?

giphy.gif

And for the record, I already know the answer.

The reason being guarded full court is a "Thing", is because it explains her performance numbers or lack there of.

But those with an agenda say it's "Excuses" or "Caping for the white queen". When in all actuality, most players wouldn't succeed when guarded like that.

But they can't understand and don't admit that.

Mission accomplished for the opposing teams! Shit, each team is free to play whatever defense it wants. Are you arguing the rules?

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Your question was answered it’s just not the response you wanted..clearly you’re a fan which is okay…I don’t label you a Coon because you don’t tear down black women just to praise this bitch like like several Coons in this thread, but it just seems like you don’t understand Scouting a player and coaching strategies

Again I ask if you were a coach how would you defend Clark?
“I“ believe Clark is a great player so if I was in a big game I'd guard her exactly the way they're guarding her now, but I wouldn't be guarding her like this as a rookie the first game of the season. You and some others have said she's overrated and trash so I don't know why y'all believe this type of defense is even needed against her. Clark is no longer in college, she's now in the WNBA were like Diana Taurasi said it's grown women, Clark hasn't even proved that she can be good at the WNBA level but defenses are playing her like she's the best

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Exactly, one side is saying that's why defenses are playing her like that while the other side is saying she's overrated trash so our question to them is why do they think teams are playing her like that