Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Between tickets, parking, merchandising and concessions. The average person that attends the game is worth $120. So if you take that by at least 7000 to 10,000 more tickets so you’ll be around that number or more.

But 10,000 tickets is a lot so Reece has a really good draw.

nah I’m going to a Fever/Aces game July 2 while in LV tickets were $36 a piece

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are a smart man and understand business so at what point do you make a business decision?

I 100% agree that she’s not talented enough or accomplished enough to be there. When I Look at it from a business side. I think I make that move.

It’s not always about business. It’s about team chemistry and not pissing off a roster of Superstars and Legends who earned it…just to please some fanboys. Exactly what Geno was talking about.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This actually helps her. She never got a true off-season. Also, we men need to sit this one out. We've made this shit mad weird.

It’s not a man or woman thing, dumbasses are making it weird.

The women are out to win a gold medal and could care less about popularity for the Olympics.

Yes it’d be nice to grow the game but their only concern is winning.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s not a man or woman thing, dumbasses are making it weird.

The women are out to win a gold medal and could care less about popularity for the Olympics.

Yes it’d be nice to grow the game but their only concern is winning.
Exactly!

Plus, the backlash from her piers would've been through the roof!! That would've been too much of a burden to put on her.

She is already dealing with the weight of world as it is.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly!

Plus, the backlash from her piers would've been through the roof!! That would've been too much of a burden to put on her.

She is already dealing with the weight of world as it is.

You ain’t lying man! :lol:

She’s not battle tested in international play so I can understand why she or any of the other younger players didn’t make the team.

But there’s a lotta old geezers on the team! :lol:Caitlin and the newer crop of talent will be around and ready for the next Olympic team.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s not always about business. It’s about team chemistry and not pissing off a roster of Superstars and Legends who earned it…just to please some fanboys. Exactly what Geno was talking about.
I might just piss some people off. I get what you are saying but it would be tempting to make the move

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
They can’t be that dumb. You absolutely save two spots for Reese and Clark

The sista was getting abused also. It’s why they took her off Clark and put the white girl on her. The Fever changed their offense and Clark spoke a little about it.

Now they are setting multiple screens and ran the motion offense that the Warriors made famous. Those were Curry plays.

Now the defender has to work to guard her.

Unfortunately there's only 12 spots and they're all needed and important.

Can't have no Christian Laettner's on the squad :lol:
They could have left Diana Taurasi, Britney Griner and Jackie Young off, haven't those old broads already been on the Olympic team before if not multiple times?

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
The sista was getting abused also. It’s why they took her off Clark and put the white girl on her. The Fever changed their offense and Clark spoke a little about it.

Now they are setting multiple screens and ran the motion offense that the Warriors made famous. Those were Curry plays.

Now the defender has to work to guard her.
My brother said he watched the game and when he was describing the Fever offense I said doing like the Warriors do with Steph Curry. The Fever needed those 5 days off to come up with something to combat the defense teams were playing on Clark, if the WNBA hadn't had them playing all these games they'd probably have a better record

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

and everybody thought Laettner didn't belong...and there hasn't been a college player up there since

and Laettner was one of the greatest college players of the past 40 years

For career and legacy sake, Shaq would have made more sense, but Laettner was the top college player so it was only right

and they didn't pick people because of a fuckin popularity contest :smh:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NBC who paid all that paper for the rights to show the Olympics im sure would like clark on the team.
Let them old bitter chicks go sit down and get the young bloods out there

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My brother said he watched the game and when he was describing the Fever offense I said doing like the Warriors do with Steph Curry. The Fever needed those 5 days off to come up with something to combat the defense teams were playing on Clark, if the WNBA hadn't had them playing all these games they'd probably have a better record

Nah Fever just had the luxury of playing an awful team playing for Paige Bueckers. Clark will eat when she faces weak white defenders that #44 was trash

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This dude has the biggest faggot energy ever! Such a punchable face!

Would they do this shit for any other Olympic sport?

Let Gabby Douglass into the gymnastics because she's more popular than some of the other competitors :smh:

Let Carl Lewis run at 60 years old, because people will want to watch him :rolleyes:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
That's the reason?????

Why would her playing time be limited though, if the team is stacked they should be blowing teams out so everybody gets a chance to play. Clark is the college basketball player of the year who just broke all kinds of records, she's the most popular women's player on the planet in a sport where they're trying to grow their popularity, there's no way they should have left her off the Olympic team. If any of the players feel she isn't good enough then tell them to stop playing her full court, doubling, blitzing and ball denial and see what happens

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would her playing time be limited though, if the team is stacked they should be blowing teams out so everybody gets a chance to play
I'm guessing that some PR person trying to smooth things out as easy as possible.

I'm sure the meeting starting with " No way that bitch deserves to be an Olympic team right now."

Last edited:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Just looking at the highlights it looks like the women be out there ballin...lol