Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

0722389838794c478ac06b703023b0f2_lg.jpg

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NBC who paid all that paper for the rights to show the Olympics im sure would like clark on the team.
Let them old bitter chicks go sit down and get the young bloods out there

Given the time difference I don’t think NBC was banking on Women’s basketball ratings most of these games will be at 4am-12pm

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know the WNBA wishes 20k attended or 1.5 million people watched the NY vs Sun game that was a hell of a game and great display…..Instead of the JV shit last night

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would her playing time be limited though, if the team is stacked they should be blowing teams out so everybody gets a chance to play. Clark is the college basketball player of the year who just broke all kinds of records, she's the most popular women's player on the planet in a sport where they're trying to grow their popularity, there's no way they should have left her off the Olympic team. If any of the players feel she isn't good enough then tell them to stop playing her full court, doubling, blitzing and ball denial and see what happens

if popularity, Angel Reese has more folllowers than CC. If accomplished, Reese has a chip in college. Why not her

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
if popularity, Angel Reese has more folllowers than CC. If accomplished, Reese has a chip in college. Why not her
Come on man no way you believe Angel Reese is more popular than Caitlin Clark

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Come on man no way you believe Angel Reese is more popular than Caitlin Clark

my opinion doesnt matter, but 3 million is more than 2 million. Why do you think she is not more popular? maybe because the media is framing it that way. I never seen a loser dominate the media cycle like CC

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my opinion doesnt matter, but 3 million is more than 2 million. Why do you think she is not more popular? maybe because the media is framing it that way. I never seen a loser dominate the media cycle like CC
Attendance and ratings say otherwise

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I know a call will be made. That was just dumb. The fuck they thinking?
I see good points being made about this on both sides. The USA team doesn't need CC or Reese from a competitive standpoint. But money talks and those networks want as many viewer tuned in for advertisers. Love it or hate it...CC brings in the numbers.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Taurasi is a wasted spot at this point. No way she needs to be on six teams.

Passing on Arike is absolute BULLSHIT based off talent.

Passing on Clarke is terribly ignorant from a marketing standpoint. Her defense sucks, but she can score, and white girls want to see her.

Griner needs to sit her ass down and heal. She is no longer a dominant player and the US does need her as a marketing tool on the Olympic platform.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
The fucked up part is that Angel Reese (DMV native) came thru to the Cap 1 center (DC) the day before, and they capped the number of seats to 10,000 when demand was greater than 10k.

I would like to know the details for this. I looked around, but couldn't find anything. How far in advance was a cap put on? Never heard of a struggling business turning away money.