Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know who sold more jerseys than all the Dallas cowboys combined.....
:clown

Did Caitlin Clark outsell Dallas Cowboys jerseys?​

No, Caitlin Clark did not outsell the Cowboys jerseys. WFAA, an affiliate of ABC, reached out to Fanatics, which produces and sells jerseys for the NFL and WNBA among other professional sports, to verify Dick Weiss' post

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why not both and Angel Reese
Arike was also left off when she was the number 1 pick wasn't she? Didn't kiss the ring?

But them if THAT is the case?

What's the big deal if Caitlin has to go through the same thing?

Cause first you said top picks supposed to traditionally go.

Then it's well... other top picks didn't go.

Why is Caitlin a special case?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get it.

But I would need to see how those women all did in their first 2 months in the WNBA before I can say that. I want to know if those #1 draft picks played BETTER than Caitlin is playing now.

Sidebar: the selection committee may still be able to call her up right?

Sidebar 2: do we know this young woman WANTS to go?

Heaven forbid she goes to the Olympics she plays and gets smoked on a international world stage?

You think THAT would be a good idea and make her fans happy?
She said it was her dream to go.
I don't think she would have to have big minutes. Think of it as a changing of the guard. I'm for Angel Reese being there too. They are the future of the sport. Let the vets bring them into the fold. They have Brink on the 3x3 team.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't think she would have to have big minutes. Think of it as a changing of the guard. I'm for Angel Reese being there too. They are the future of the sport. Let the vets bring them into the fold. They have Brink on the 3x3 team.

I REALLY like this idea.

But Jon Jon you gotta understand one important thing...

THEY CANNOT LOSE.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:clown

Did Caitlin Clark outsell Dallas Cowboys jerseys?​

No, Caitlin Clark did not outsell the Cowboys jerseys. WFAA, an affiliate of ABC, reached out to Fanatics, which produces and sells jerseys for the NFL and WNBA among other professional sports, to verify Dick Weiss' post

I wish they would've put the #s in the article

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I REALLY like this idea.

But Jon Jon you gotta understand one important thing...

THEY CANNOT LOSE.
So adding a few young players to the end of the bench is going to cause a team that has won 7 straight golds to lose?
We aren't talking about adding scrubs
Imagine the buzz of clark and Reese out there together

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I wish they would've put the #s in the article

So adding a few young players to the end of the bench is going to cause a team that has won 7 straight golds to lose?

Do you believe that Caitlin should be on the team before Arike?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

bro I said I AGREE WITH YOU.

but I'm just reiterating one thing

If it goes poorly?

Woo boy... please answer if Caitlin goes and fails on the court... what gonna happen?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Do you believe that Caitlin should be on the team before Arike?

@therealjondoe

giphy.gif

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Potentially led by A'ja Wilson Breanna Stewart and younger players like JuJu Watkins, Caitlin Clark, Angel Reece
Kamilla Cardoso, Cameron Brink, Rickea Jackson and Paige Bueckers...
The 2028 USA Women's Olympic Basketball Team is gonna be :itsawrap:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Potentially led by A'ja Wilson Breanna Stewart and younger players like JuJu Watkins, Caitlin Clark, Angel Reece
Kamilla Cardoso, Cameron Brink, Rickea Jackson and Paige Bueckers...
The 2028 USA Women's Olympic Basketball Team is gonna be :itsawrap:

Yes it will be!

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
So when we getting them guaranteed Cowboys super bowls to get these eyeballs and marketng?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So when we getting them guaranteed Cowboys super bowls to get these eyeballs and marketng?

giphy.gif

The NFL's fan base and the WNBA's fanbase is worlds apart so there's no widespread talk on how to get the NFL a bigger fan base.

We get what you're trying to do and say, trust me we do

giphy.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He knows that the answer is no.

He knows that there's a list of players in front of Caitlin to make the Olympic team so we shouldn't even be talking about why Caitlin's not on the Olympic them.

And this isn't about him, it's about the people speaking about why she was left off. There's lots of players that were left off. And players like Arike that should be on the team or the next in line to be on the team if a player can't play.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

The NFL's fan base and the WNBA's fanbase is worlds apart so there's no widespread talk on how to get the NFL a bigger fan base.

We get what you're trying to do and say, trust me we do

giphy.gif
You know what's better than money?

More money.

And we've established money and marketing are more important than the game. So it's easy.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know what's better than money?

More money.

And we've established money and marketing are more important than the game. So it's easy.

So put Clark on the Olympic team and put the Cowboys in the Super Bowl.

Make that money.

Yep it's easy. While they're at it the Cowboys could dig OJ up, have him has the starting RB and have Deion returning punts and kickoffs and I'm sure that bring more eyes to the sport.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A top three finalists for the WNBA MVP Alyssa Thomas isn't even in the Olympic team and the media wants to talk about Caitlin?

terminator2-wow.gif

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Yep it's easy. While they're at it the Cowboys could dig OJ up, have him has the starting RB and have Deion returning punts and kickoffs and I'm sure that bring more eyes to the sport.
Whatever it takes, because

as this thread has established,

"eyes to the sport" is the number one main objective to be attended to, the actual sport be damned.