Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A top three finalists for the WNBA MVP Alyssa Thomas isn't even in the Olympic team and the media wants to talk about Caitlin?

terminator2-wow.gif

This Coon is glitching just making up shit now

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Shit I wish I could sing

Have you HEARD this dudes out here?

Hell yeah you can sing.

There's a tornado (oh thats Caitlin) in my city (Indiana)
Hit the ball court (hit hard), that shot so pretty (so pretty pretty)
See that 3 hit (rugged tough) 'cause we survivin' (more than enough)
Off tip ball kisses, sweet redemption, pass me the rock, yeah

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Have you HEARD this dudes out here?

Hell yeah you can sing.

There's a tornado (oh thats Caitlin) in my city (Indiana)
Hit the ball court (hit hard), that shot so pretty (so pretty pretty)
See that 3 hit (rugged tough) 'cause we survivin' (more than enough)
Off tip ball kisses, sweet redemption, pass me the rock, yeah

@therealjondoe

giphy.gif

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

Riding with UNC on this one. Almost feel like some brothers are projecting some of these females feelings. Being very territorial over one lil white chick that has some game. It's not the end of the world folks.

All three made some excellent points. Didn't agree with everything everyone said. But it was a good discussion. Peep how the sister rolled her eyes anytime the brother in the middle said something she didn't agree with. Keep in mind dude was trying to be fair and balanced with what he said. But anything other than... let's kill the evil white bitch! Is considered unacceptable. I do agree with her about the coach not reading the room and sharing text between her and CC. And she need to figure out away to nature both Boston and CC.

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Best team just lost Saturday and what that got to do with the new improved offense you were blabbing about ? They look worse than the previous games they played the Sun
The offensive sets they installed was a huge improvement.

But this the Suns. Their team is a beast. They got everything with size, athleticism and shooting.

Might as well sit Clark the rest of the game and the entire 4th

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The offensive sets they installed was a huge improvement.

But this the Suns. Their team is a beast. They got everything with size, athleticism and shooting.

Might as well sit Clark the rest of the game and the entire 4th

No they just played an 0-11 team the other day.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
No they just played an 0-11 team the other day.

I been riding for all the women. I've mentioned and made several post about Angel, Rikea, Brink and more. I never said CC was the greatest thing since slice bread. Only that it's too soon to know if she will live up to the hype. I don't proclaim her to be trash after a bad game or the GOAT after a good one. Just that she has had a positive monetary impact on the league and should be "pimped" for as much as possible.

Last edited: