Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been riding for all the women. I've mentioned and made several post about Angel, Rikea, Brink and more. I never said CC was the greatest thing since slice bread. Only that it's too soon to know if she will live up to the hype. I don't proclaim her to be trash after a bad game or the GOAT after a good one. And that she has had a positive monetary impact on the league and should be "pimped" for as much as possible.

Nah you be on Clark’s nuts you just do it passive aggressively like a couple of these other dudes on the coon borderline…..Just my opinion though

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Riding with UNC on this one. Almost feel like some brothers are projecting some of these females feelings. Being very territorial over one lil white chick that has some game. It's not the end of the world folks.

All three made some excellent points. Didn't agree with everything everyone said. But it was a good discussion. Peep how the sister rolled her eyes anytime the brother in the middle said something she didn't agree with. Keep in mind dude was trying to be fair and balanced with what he said. But anything other than... let's kill the evil white bitch! Is considered unacceptable. I do agree with her about the coach not reading the room and sharing text between her and CC. And she need to figure out away to nature both Boston and CC.

Wow I guess some people did feel Caitlin’s Olympic response sounded entitled because the woman in the vid and @Deezz saidmthe same thing.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Wow I guess some people did feel Caitlin’s Olympic response sounded entitled because the woman in the vid and @Deezz saidmthe same thing.

I actually thought Deez was being sarcastic. I didn't take her response that way. At least not the verbal response. The "they have woke a monster" statement, should've never been shared with the media. It was a private text between her and the coach. But the coach is a bit of a goofball and decided to share it anyway. Despite how it may have been perceived by others. I took as her being motivated to work harder.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Big dick Candace stays knocking’em up.

giphy.webp

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seriously I am not sure what your are trying to say. The beat s bad team last game and losing to the best team in the WNBA. So I don’t know what you were trying say

You said they beat Washington because they were able to practice and implemented a new offense similar to the Warriors. I said No they just played a sorry ass team and has nothing to do with the offense…Which is on display currently…They actually look worse running this new offense compared to the previous games they played against the Sun running the old offense

Do you understand now or should I draw pictures?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I actually thought Deez was being sarcastic. I didn't take her response that way. At least not the verbal response. The "they have woke a monster" statement, should've never been shared with the media. It was a private text between her and the coach. But the coach is a bit of a goofball and decided to share it anyway. Despite how it may have been perceived by others. I took as her being motivated to work harder.

Man I saw that comment as showing that she needed to work harder too and was lost how anyone could say that it made her sound entitled.

But everyone’s perception is different and that one was very different, but it was shared by another person so it must be others who felt the same way.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Nah you be on Clark’s nuts you just do it passive aggressively like a couple of these other dudes on the coon borderline…..Just my opinion though

Again..I been supportive of several women. But I'm a borderline "coon" because I haven't demonized CC? Man..I see what Sharp was talking about. I want to see all these women eat and be successful. If that means promoting your biggest star at the moment. So be it..

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You said they beat Washington because they were able to practice and implemented a new offense similar to the Warriors. I said No they just played a sorry ass team and has nothing to do with the offense…Which is on display currently…They actually look worse running this new offense compared to the previous games they played against the Sun running the old offense

Do you understand now or should I draw pictures?
Yes they did win that game because they installed more of their motion offense that is similar to what the Warriors run.

You never give the fever or Clark credit so it’s no surprise to many that you felt they only one because Washington was trash.

What’s on display today is that they have layed a much better team.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
All jokes aside I’ve never seen Caitlin hit a Mid Range shot or a 3 from the corner. I’ve only seen her hit long 3’s 30-35% and the occasional open layup. She needs to get in the lab and develop a professional arsenal keep defenders guessing
Serious discussion. Her game is limited in that she has no mid-range, can't shoot going right and can't drive to the basket going left. It's a deep 3 moving left / occasional step back or laying driving right.. Thats it.

She needs to seriously broaden her offense. Not to mention work on creating her own shots when people like DiJonai are guarding her.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes they did win that game because they installed more of their motion offense that is similar to what the Warriors run.

You never give the fever or Clark credit so it’s no surprise to many that you felt they only one because Washington was trash.

What’s on display today is that they have layed a much better team.

Sooooo why did they look worse tonight? They have played the Sun 3 times now and had 2 days rest. The Sun just played Saturday and lost. This game should’ve been more competitive right?