Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her soon to be wife is fine as fuck.

LALA RoNay
What is the hormonal relationships to combative sports and female homosexuality? It's like half the WNBA.

"Half"?

giphy.gif

I'm gonna go with 80 percent.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really don't think this league expected the publicity they are now getting. If they did it would seem to me they would have better prepared their players. I know the NFL and the NBA have media training amongst other trainings. Other leagues have a dress code or did at one time. These broads have been asking for big time money and better opportunities and they seem unprepared. When you see Mahomes or Dak Prescott enter the arena or leave those guys are suited and booted.

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I really don't think this league expected the publicity they are now getting. If they did it would seem to me they would have better prepared their players. I know the NFL and the NBA have media training amongst other trainings. Other leagues have a dress code or did at one time. These broads have been asking for big time money and better opportunities and they seem unprepared. When you see Mahomes or Dak Prescott enter the arena or leave those guys are suited and booted.

This isn't true

You talking about the NFL 20 years ago?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
People want celebrities to do things they won’t do themselves. Just because she plays basketball, they want her to be a social justice warrior.

Everyone is not comfortable speaking on race issues and if she just wants to play basketball that is perfectly fine.

but the WNBA has had social justice warriors

from Philando Castile, Georgia elections to George Floyd

Y'all want her to carry the league and be the face of it when she hasn't earned it, but being a social justice warrior is too much :rolleyes:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but the WNBA has had social justice warriors

from Philando Castile, Georgia elections to George Floyd

Y'all want her to carry the league and be the face of it when she hasn't earned it, but being a social justice warrior is too much :rolleyes:
I understand where you’re coming from but I’m still gonna stand firm on what I said. Just because someone is a celebrity or have celebrity status doesn’t mean they have to speak out on social issues.

I commend people that speak out and use their platform to send a message but if a person does not I don’t blame them either

Last edited: