Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clark needs to work on her body language when one of her teammates doesn’t catch one of her passes.

Her coach stepped in to say something but she really needs to work on that.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All these people complaining because Caitlin Clark ain't talking about what they want her talk about I guess weren't around when muthafuckas was getting killed over Jordans and when they asked Micheal Jordan about it that muthafucka didn't say shit. What ain't being talked about is the WNBA is a league full of ignorant ass carpetmunchers most of whom look like men and that's why ain't nobody watching the shit.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3rd most popular in the US in attendance

Just out of curiosity how old are you? I’m sensing you’re a little out of touch are you around 60?

As far as youth sports it’s not even close Soccer will be the number 2 in America in the next 20 years
Yall cats love playing on words. Give a fuck about just attendance how are the tv ratings?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea idk if she's mad at the teammate or herself
She's needs to relax

Now why would she be mad at herself, for passing to a teammate?

cmon-son-ed-lover.gif

She does it a lot and she's mad at teammates for fucking up her passes. Which is understandable, she just can't show it.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall cats love playing on words. Give a fuck about just attendance how are the tv ratings?

You coons are weird that’s all you been talking about is attendance regarding Clark now that attendance doesn’t go in your favor it’s “Give a fuck about attendance” lol

MLS is doing the exact things you’re suggesting for Clark with Messi only difference is he’s great and a winner

Enjoy your day

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All these people complaining because Caitlin Clark ain't talking about what they want her talk about I guess weren't around when muthafuckas was getting killed over Jordans and when they asked Micheal Jordan about it that muthafucka didn't say shit. What ain't being talked about is the WNBA is a league full of ignorant ass carpetmunchers most of whom look like men and that's why ain't nobody watching the shit.

dijonai-carrington-auprohoops.gif

666b763683683442104953.png

dijonai-carrington-carrington.gif

:lol: