Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
download-35.jpg

This is how you filter out transgenderism in your female sport. You switch up to tight camel toe showing uniforms. Only a small percentage want to fully commit with genital removal. An even smaller pool want to compete athletically.

The WNBA, I could go out and dress like a women and nobody would be the wiser. There will be a bunch of fake injuries and 'women' claiming retirement.

Gymnastics, track, volleyball, diving good luck trying to hide your junk in those sports.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
download-35.jpg

This is how you filter out transgenderism in your female sport. You switch up to tight camel toe showing uniforms. Only a small percentage want to fully commit with genital removal. An even smaller pool want to compete athletically.

The WNBA, I could go out and dress like a women and nobody would be the wiser. There will be a bunch of fake injuries and 'women' claiming retirement.

Gymnastics, track, volleyball, diving good luck trying to hide your junk in those sports.
Man.... You are just plain weird.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quick observation:

Why keep the name Brittany?! Why not change it to Brett or Tony or some shit.

These hoes be walkin' and talkin' like dudes and are the "men" in their relationships.

Why not just change your name to really take on the role you're trying portray :dunno:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Quick observation:

Why keep the name Brittany?! Why not change it to Brett or Tony or some shit.

These hoes be walkin' and talkin' like dudes and are the "men" in their relationships.

Why not just change your name to really take on the role you're trying portray :dunno:
Paul Mooney - “Everybody wanna be a nigga but nobody wanna be a nigga”

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Man.... You are just plain weird.
You are a one sentence AI bot being ran out of the Pentagon. When are they going to update your AI language model to multi sentences.

Screenshot-2024-06-10-232348.png

I want them in tight uniform and to weed this nigga out. If this weird to you than you are gay.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I feel like Angel isnt ready to play this villain role.

Its tearing her apart clearly.

She plays with an edge. Been that way since she was at Maryland before transferring to LSU. I'll assume she was like that in HS too. So I don't think it has bothered too much. BUT she is woman and women can become very emotional. It's one thing for someone like Draymond to lean into the role. Totally different for some women. Angel has already broken down once in tears. After her and her LSU teammates spoke on her being made out to be a villain. Fouls like today will only intensify that type of rhetoric.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Indiana will probably go on a run because their first 11 games were almost all against the top 4 teams in the WNBA. Their remaining schedule they should do well and rack up wins

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She does and she doesn't in a way.

Yeah, she could be more polished and still pull off the villianess role, but she's young and that's just raw Angel Reese.
That's what makes her who she is.

She will figure it out soon I'm sure.

It is like she is giving to much attitude lol

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
A regular black person would watch this and be like cool she gave a normal answer, moving on…Coons Yeah Caitlin! Ha let me use some Coon sarcasm!

Be there for your sons fellas

A hit dog will holler. Yeah..a person with any sense wouldn't think much of it. BUT..an idiot would find a way to twist that into something it's not. Hence the sarcasm that got you feeling a certain way..