Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He in his feelings. :lol: He will get over that shit. :lol: another 70 year old nigga on his way out and don’t want to just enjoy his life. Spending his last days mad at a cac female is diabolical……:lol:

Nigga Cooning so hard he added 30 years to my life. I tell you one thing that bitch is shooting bricks from 3 but you can’t deny her power got these Coons ready to go to war for her

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's go with the 1st part you conveniently skipped. You have yourself a coontastic day now.
So let me get this straight…..I came to her defense saying I don’t think people in this thread running to her defense…you agreed….you said the media doing it….aye @THREAD_CRITIC we got another coon over here to add to the list. :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga Cooning so hard he added 30 years to my life. I tell you one thing that bitch is shooting bricks from 3 but you can’t deny her power got these Coons ready to go to war for her
Now you 40…naw ain’t no 40 year old dedicated to this cac bitch. I refuse to believe it. Ain’t no fucking way this some old nigga built up hatred.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now you 40…naw ain’t no 40 year old dedicated to this cac bitch. I refuse to believe it. Ain’t no fucking way this some old nigga built up hatred.

Yeah I can’t stand the bitch and cheer her failures while rooting for my Sistas. Now are you 18-25 raised by a single mother who was for the streets? I notice around social media that’s mainly the demo caping for this bitch and older Carlton ass niggas :dunno:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I can’t stand the bitch and cheer her failures while rooting for my Sistas. Now are you 18-25 raised by a single mother who was for the streets? I notice around social media that’s mainly the demo caping for this bitch and older Carlton ass niggas :dunno:
Look how invested you are. Now you studying niggas on social media apps over this female? Fam….are you for real? :lol:

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So let me get this straight…..I came to her defense saying I don’t think people in this thread running to her defense…you agreed….you said the media doing it….aye @THREAD_CRITIC we got another coon over here to add to the list. :lol:
Read what said again. Let me know if you need help with the big words. The point is you down playing the Katlyn Klark Koon patrol. You not dtowns finest at all. Sad, do bedda.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look how invested you are. Now you studying niggas on social media apps over this female? Fam….are you for real? :lol:

You’re reading back what I type? You really don’t have shit huh? You just wanted to be included huh? Well look Toby several times throughout the day imma come in this thread to Shit on the CAC bitch and piss off you Coons feel free to observe.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Read what said again. Let me know if you need help with the big words. The point is you down playing the Katlyn Klark Koon patrol. You not dtowns finest at all. Sad, do bedda.

He just wanted to be apart of the thread nigga actually said nobody was defending that CAC in this thread :lol:

These Coons acting like this over a Bitch. If this CAC right here turns out to be any good I’m not logging in online anymore these Coons will be launching Nukes

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re reading back what I type? You really don’t have shit huh? You just wanted to be included huh? Well look Toby several times throughout the day imma come in this thread to Shit on the CAC bitch and piss off you Coons feel free to observe.
Bet....so when you next coon calling out appointment so I can observe?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He just wanted to be apart of the thread nigga actually said nobody was defending that CAC in this thread :lol:

These Coons acting like this over a Bitch. If this CAC right here turns out to be any good I’m not logging in online anymore these Coons will be launching Nukes

He said that shit too. :lol: You want to dick ride him but he verbatim said no one in this thread was defending her he was talking about the "media"....:lol: Ain't you "observing"?

I don't even know who "Flagg" is is he related to Rick?

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The shit doesn't even apply to most of the stuff you angry about. Definitely nothing I said goofball. You let one lil white chic fuck up your whole world. Go fix you a cup of Ovaltine and go to bed old man.

It literally takes 2 seconds to make a post…whole world lol…I spend my time downing a CAC you spend your time propping up a CAC

Go fix you a plate of tuna casserole and go watch Top Gun old coon