Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here is what I struggle to understand. Why so many black men running the full protect that white queen at all cost play but constantly shit on black women? This bitch is ugly to the point of looking like a long haired man and you coons caping for her like Captain save a cac.
Not one person shit on a single black women in this thread? What are y’all talking about?

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

:lol:
Somebody hire this nigga for something.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I feel like Angel isnt ready to play this villain role.

Its tearing her apart clearly.

She plays with an edge. Been that way since she was at Maryland before transferring to LSU. I'll assume she was like that in HS too. So I don't think it has bothered too much. BUT she is woman and women can become very emotional. It's one thing for someone like Draymond to lean into the role. Totally different for some women. Angel has already broken down once in tears. After her and her LSU teammates spoke on her being made out to be a villain. Fouls like today will only intensify that type of rhetoric.
Nah Angel Reese is a girly girl, she plays hard on the court but wants to look pretty doing it wearing those big eyelashes, weave and short shorts. She wants to be admired (Barbie) not seen as a villain

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Luka Doncic led his team to the Euroleague title as a 19 year old while being awarded MVP. The Euroleague is the second most competitive professional basketball league on the planet behind the NBA.

No need to compare him to Caitlin Clark, who hasn’t led her teams to any comparable level of success.

"She's ranked 49th in shooting..."

Luka Doncic.... the guy you said is a perennial MVP candidate... was ranked #44 in "shooting percentage" THIS YEAR.
Luka Doncic led the NBA in turnovers THIS YEAR.

You citing irrelevant stats, Bruh. :hmm:

"She shoots 32% from 3pt range..."

- Caitlin is Top 5 in 3PT MADE. :hmm:
- Caitlin is 3rd in 3PT ATTEMPTS taken. :hmm:
- There's only 2 chics in the entire WNBA who even ATTEMPT to shoot more threes than she does. (Kelsey Plum & Arike Ogunbowale)

Wait a sec...
- Caitlin Clark shoots 32% from 3PT range.
- Kelsey Plum shoots 34% from 3PT range.
- Arike Ogunbowale shoots 30% from 3PT range.

And there's only 4 chics who average making more 3pters than she does, this year.
qetQ31.png

You citing stats like hers are sooooo much lower than everyone else's.
That's what makes your argument sound so dumb.

What lemme guess..... Caitlin is "playing like ass".... But only 4 chics in the whole league hit more threes than she does, on average.

If she's playing like ass.... but only 4 chics are hitting more 3s than she is.... then what are the other 96+ players "playing like"? :hmm:

Sitchyo ass down. Stop typing.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here is what I struggle to understand. Why so many black men running the full protect that white queen at all cost play but constantly shit on black women? This bitch is ugly to the point of looking like a long haired man and you coons caping for her like Captain save a cac.
I don't think people running to her defense. Her coverage is corny. You have some people scared to give her her props because they feel it makes us look inferior to them. I can sit here and say that Caitlin is nice but there are some females that would BUST HER ASS. Everyone can't do that for some reason.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I
Nah Angel Reese is a girly girl, she plays hard on the court but wants to look pretty doing it wearing those big eyelashes, weave and short shorts. She wants to be admired (Barbie) not seen as a villain
I think she wants both. SHe wants to be Barbie and play villain.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You haven’t been part of this thread so you wouldn’t understand his sarcasm. Go ahead and have a seat I’m sure he doesn’t need your help Sir.
What do you mean? I understand that the post was sarcasm lol. Based on the overreaction people have of this cac bitch. From both sides this shit is ridiculous. But its some dope females in the league so I hope all this isn't for not. I hope more eyes get on the product with all this fake outrage.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What do you mean? I understand that the post was sarcasm lol. Based on the overreaction people have of this cac bitch. From both sides this shit is ridiculous. But its some dope females in the league so I hope all this isn't for not. I hope more eyes get on the product with all this fake outrage.
Cool

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what's wild to me. Complain about some shit that ain't happening......
You hit dogs hollering prove my point. I did not say you or in this thread but across the media universe social and otherwise CC gets praise for trying her shoes while more accomplished black women get asked how great it is that CC is saving the league. Some of you brothers cacing more than the cacs.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You hit dogs hollering prove my point. I did not say you or in this thread but across the media universe social and otherwise CC gets praise for trying her shoes while more accomplished black women get asked how great it is that CC is saving the league. Some of you brothers cacing more than the cacs.

You don't understand.

What we are asking you is where is this shit at? You talking about "media"...well go bitch to the media about their protraryla of her. One minute you say "hit dogs holler" but then next you say "I did not say you or in this thread but across media"...

So what's the issue then?

Y'all sitting here crying to us about some shit you admit ain't even going on in this thread.....its ridiculous. :lol: Just crying to cry.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don't understand.

What we are asking you is where is this shit at? You talking about "media"...well go bitch to the media about their protraryla of her. One minute you say "hit dogs holler" but then next you say "I did not say you or in this thread but across media"...

So what's the issue then?

Y'all sitting here crying to us about some shit you admit ain't even going on in this thread.....its ridiculous. :lol: Just crying to cry.
You on here talking bout nobody defending her all while there are plenty of examples of people doing just that. Clearly yo dumb azz can't read or the protection of that white girl then blinded your ass.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You on here talking bout nobody defending her all while there are plenty of examples of people doing just that. Clearly yo dumb azz can't read or the protection of that white girl then blinded your ass.

You just FUCKING SAID nobody was on here defending her and you was talking about the media now you backtracking...man I ain't gonna go back and forth on no dumb ass shit like this. Instead of admitting you fucked up you just gonna keep arguing about some dumb ass shit like this. Y'all this threatened by a cac bitch that ain't even thinking about y'all. Shit is mind boggling.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You just FUCKING SAID nobody was on here defending her and you was talking about the media now you backtracking...man I ain't gonna go back and forth on no dumb ass shit like this. Instead of admitting you fucked up you just gonna keep arguing about some dumb ass shit like this. Y'all this threatened by a cac bitch that ain't even thinking about y'all. Shit is mind boggling.
You should actually read what I said. You the one who said nobody defending her. Hell that was your reply to me. When some of you cats will crawl over broken glass to praise this bitch. Enjoy your snow bunny protection program.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Anytime a dude is agreeing with @BrownTurd they’re either desperate for a cosign or retarded :dunno:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You should actually read what I said. You the one who said nobody defending her. Hell that was your reply to me. When some of you cats will crawl over broken glass to praise this bitch. Enjoy your snow bunny protection program.

GOH DAMN!!!!! Be fucking for real......You didn't say me or anyone in this thread but now you backtracking.......

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think people running to her defense. Her coverage is corny. You have some people scared to give her her props because they feel it makes us look inferior to them. I can sit here and say that Caitlin is nice but there are some females that would BUST HER ASS. Everyone can't do that for some reason.
This you? So you don’t think people running to her defense huh?