Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I laughed out loud

giphy.gif

Atlanta's missing Rhyne Howard so I expected them to lose. Plus the rest of the team's shooting like shit.
When playing bad teams that are without their best players Indiana is the truth.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The announcers are getting on my fuckin' nerves with all this off the court talk. It's just so boring and they are being repetitive.

They need a Bill Walton type crazy fun chick doing some of these games.

Maybe I'm just hangry. Let me make a damn sandwhich.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please note, that before the media chose Clark as the great white hope during the NCAA tournament, the entire year was about the Boyou Barbie. She was doing her thing. It’s a damn shame the media just reduced her to a “villain” because her team defeated Clark’s for the championship. But she’s a good player with tons of room to grow her game.
She made herself the villain

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How? By winning the Championship… I guess that makes every champion the villain over the media favorite.
She literally said on TV multiple times that she loves being a villain

She made that statement because she was benched and suspended by her coach.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
She literally said on TV multiple times that she loves being a villain

She made that statement because she was benched and suspended by her coach.
I understand you love CC and that’s cool. You can defend her and the Fever all you want. I ain’t mad at ya. But let’s be real.

It wasn’t until the media villainized Angel after the 2023 championship that she made that statement. She took on the role and the CAC’s were big mad (So much so they still use it). The truth is she is adored by many and is no way a villain. Hell, no player is.

The Fever’s schedule ain’t got nothing to do with under performing. All teams have a brutal schedule. You either perform or you don’t. Scheduling doesn’t account for shooting 25% from the field, blowing layups and having bad turnovers.

The Aces had a brutal schedule but fuck that. They are the defending champs and have the best player in the world, Ms. A’Ja Wilson. Their asses underperformed that past 2 weeks. Out there stanking it up. And yes I know they were missing key pieces, but they still have enough to win.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
And you know this! A'ja's looking good as usual!

I'm looking forward to seeing a good second half.
Alysha Clark is 1 point away for 2,500 in her career.

Second half should be good. A’Ja gonna mess around and have 30. She usually turns it up a notch in the 2nd half.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alysha Clark is 1 point away for 2,500 in her career.

Second half should be good. A’Ja gonna mess around and have 30. She usually turns it up a notch in the 2nd half.

A'ja definitely looks likes she's about to drop 30! And you're right, she does usually turn it up in the second half.

Plus she really wants to beat Connecticut to show that the Aces are back.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Caitlin Clark asked about Sunday being a rivalry game vs Chicago:

"I'm pretty sure the only people that view this as a rivalry is all of you (media). For us, it's just a game of basketball.“

Absolutely brilliant answer by her. It truly isn’t a rivalry. Yet the media will ignore her and continue to hype it up as one.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Caitlin Clark asked about Sunday being a rivalry game vs Chicago:

"I'm pretty sure the only people that view this as a rivalry is all of you (media). For us, it's just a game of basketball.“

Absolutely brilliant answer by her. It truly isn’t a rivalry. Yet the media will ignore her and continue to hype it up as one.

Definitely a great answer by Caitlin!

But it's definitely a rivalry for the Sky, they wanna beat the pure shit outta the Fever! :lol:

Look at the Sky players when they play the Fever, it's definitely a rivalry to them because they're always locked in.