Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

See what I'm talking about, ESPN will find and make a stat out of anything, I've been laughing for years at the stuff they find during games to make a stat about...lol

All these "firsts to" stats are fucking hilarious.. parody level comedy.

"Caitlin Clark becomes first WNBA player to score 13 7 3 on the 3rd friday nite in June during an unseasonably warm week."

Glad I’m not the only one. They doing all they can bro.

I've been saying this for years though about ESPN and the sports media, it's not something they just started doing..lol

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand you love CC and that’s cool. You can defend her and the Fever all you want. I ain’t mad at ya. But let’s be real.

It wasn’t until the media villainized Angel after the 2023 championship that she made that statement. She took on the role and the CAC’s were big mad (So much so they still use it). The truth is she is adored by many and is no way a villain. Hell, no player is.

The Fever’s schedule ain’t got nothing to do with under performing. All teams have a brutal schedule. You either perform or you don’t. Scheduling doesn’t account for shooting 25% from the field, blowing layups and having bad turnovers.

The Aces had a brutal schedule but fuck that. They are the defending champs and have the best player in the world, Ms. A’Ja Wilson. Their asses underperformed that past 2 weeks. Out there stanking it up. And yes I know they were missing key pieces, but they still have enough to win.
The media? When is espn, fox sports, news or Popular podcast talking about Reese? The only time she has made major headlines in the WNBA has been when she has taken shots at Clark. In college, she fucked up. Getting suspended and removed from the team will make headlines, especially on a championship level team.

The only time the schedule doesn’t matter is when you a championship level team. But you are saying the schedule don’t matter but disregard their wins because of the schedule, which is it?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Caitlin Clark asked about Sunday being a rivalry game vs Chicago:

"I'm pretty sure the only people that view this as a rivalry is all of you (media). For us, it's just a game of basketball.“

Absolutely brilliant answer by her. It truly isn’t a rivalry. Yet the media will ignore her and continue to hype it up as one.
Naw nigga, keep it 100. Angel Reese has been talking mad shit and Clark been busting her ass.

That was not a brilliant answer. Clearly and without a doubt Clark is sending a strong message to Reese.

She is saying Reese is not even on her level or radar to be a rivalry. That’s a direct shot no chaser:lol:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Naw nigga, keep it 100. Angel Reese has been talking mad shit and Clark been busting her ass.

That was not a brilliant answer. Clearly and without a doubt Clark is sending a strong message to Reese.

She is saying Reese is not even on her level or radar to be a rivalry. That’s a direct shot no chaser:lol:
django-unchained.png

pookie

BGOL Investor
Sabrina Ionescu dropped 31. White girl hoopin’

I want to see her and CC face off in a 3pt contest.

Ummm Caitlin would get her pussy punished :lol:

In layman's terms, she'd lose :lol:

Nah I got my money on Caitlin Clark, if you've really seen her get hot you'll see she got those Steph comparisons for a reason, I hope he's in the building that night it would put more pressure on both of them.. lol

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

IMG_3331-300x201.jpeg

86390137-13552639-image-a-7_1718920137931.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah I got my money on Caitlin Clark, if you've really seen her get hot you'll see she got those Steph comparisons for a reason, I hope he's in the building that night it would put more pressure on both of them.. lol

Ummm Sabrina should've beaten Steph.

Sabrina missed four 3's in a row, and she doesn't miss four 3'a in a row.

Caitlin can shoot, but Steph and Sabrina are different.

Until I see Caitlin win a 3 point contest my money's on Sabrina.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
True, but there are some nice ones out there. Even on Chicago team. Kamilla and Kyrse Gondrezick are on point. Cameron Brink and Rikea Jackson of the Sparks also show some sex appeal. Aja been doing it since she been in the league. Unfortunately you still have a ton of bull dykes that dress like men. Kinda funny now that I think about. The bull dykes actually dress more masculine than some of the men in the NBA..lol.

86433183-13556711-image-a-113_1719005372075.jpg
86433185-13556711-image-m-112_1719005362680.jpg

86433199-13556711-image-a-118_1719005627173.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her and Rickea Jackson are on my ban list. I tried to roll with Rickea the other day. Just needed 11 points and ended with 9..:hmm: Any other game she going for 12-15..after getting an uptick in minutes. A'Ja and Reese are to the most consistent players to pick.

Yep Rickea's definitely on the banned list and Stevie ain't far behind!

The shit's weird, one game a player's all world and the next game they're a fucking cone on the court! :angry:

And I'm saying a cone on offense and defense! :lol:

pookie

BGOL Investor
What y'all think about A'Ja Wilson Nike logo and commercial? I'm not really feeling the logo. Think they could've done something better. Almost like they just threw some stuff together.

I looked over that sketch chart trying to figure out how they came up with that logo and never could