Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Some of that was the coach went away from her...as she should have, they had two shots right at the basket

That last play was the Lebron play...Boston was wide open
Then Boston rushed the shot, she had time to take a couple dribbles and maybe try to lay it up

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of that was the coach went away from her...as she should have, they had two shots right at the basket

That last play was the Lebron play...Boston was wide open
I mean aye it may have been the coach but when you MIA and go ghost that's on the player. She's expected to not go ghost.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All those teams that passed on Reese should be kicking themselves.

I don't have dog in this fight. I call it like I see it..Reese gonna be really good for years to come. CC is gonna be really good and so is Boston. Kamilla and Reese gonna be problem. Two young teams going at it and will only get better.
Naw those who went in front of Reese are some ballers. I think all them gonna be ballers....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It wasn't off the court... It was her offense... Teams didn't think her game would translate and she wouldn't be a offensive threat...

But you can't teach heart and hustle...
Well I remember that. They thought she was gonna have issues on offense....I mean she went where she was suppose to go. She's more popular them but based on potential yeah she went where she was suppose to go.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I swear CC doesn’t know what a back door cut to the basket is to save her fucking life.

Boston stuck at the top of the key. No dribble. Swarmed and Clark is there ball side in the corner and refuses to move her white ass with out th ball.

Basketball iq without the ball in her hand is asssss

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All them hoes want to fuck Nalyssa. :lol:

For some reason I don't think that they'll be the ones doing the fucking.

giphy.gif

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I swear CC doesn’t know what a back door cut to the basket is to save her fucking life.

Boston stuck at the top of the key. No dribble. Swarmed and Clark is there ball side in the corner and refuses to move her white ass with out th ball.

Basketball iq without the ball in her hand is asssss

She never had to play off ball... We are watching her in real time go through the learning process...

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Naw those who went in front of Reese are some ballers. I think all them gonna be ballers....

It was good class. But Reese just has that it factor. I think most them will be successful at this level. As of now..Reese has been the most consistent and has had immediate impact. I can't argue against Rikea, Brink, Kamilla, etc. They were all deserving of being top picks. I really look at the Mystics picking Edwards and Reese was right there. And plus she is from the area. Chicago made out good with Kamilla and Reese.