Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was good class. But Reese just has that it factor. I think most them will be successful at this level. As of now..Reese has been the most consistent and has had immediate impact. I can't argue against Rikea, Brink, Kamilla, etc. They were all deserving of being top picks. I really look at the Mystics picking Edwards and Reese was right there. And plus she is from the area. Chicago made out good with Kamilla and Reese.
Mystics got Shakira Austin too though seems like Edwards was more of a fit. I was hoping Dallas took her they took Shelton and I didn't really totally get that with Arike taking 30 shots a game and dominating the ball.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He just looks for attention man. He's always been a troll
No you a dumb as fuck boy who don’t no shit. Obviously you have never followed Reese as this is common knowledge. What the fuck you think led to her transferring and this issues she had prior to transferring.

Now go Google and learn something and shut the entire fuck. You stupid as fuck nigga

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SAS about to go on another rant tomorrow...

he has to cover the WNBA with no NFL or NBA to talk about...

We know he reading about everyone calling him out... Lol

It is about ratings and Reese don’t bring ratings. Leading off with Reese just won’t keep people viewed in

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shakira not even playing lol. She been hurt most of the year and when she did play she was on a minute restriction.

Like I said combined, they’re no Angel

:lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
'kira been injured. Don't think she's recovered from last year. Damn shame bc they need her. Edwards...She's gonna be ok. But she needs the reps. The coach is in over his head ..ol nepotism hire. Fuck you Ted! Did the same shit with the Wizards.

True, but they still even when healthy aren't as effective as one Angel. :dunno:

I don't know what's going on with the team? One minute they wanna use Edward's to score and rebound and the next she's a fucking come and screener. :(

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Like I said combined, they’re no Angel

:lol:

If someone said would I rather have Edwards and Shakira or Reese i'm taking the former.

What are you combining to make this claim? If you're saying she having a better rookie year than Shakira I agree. Shakira been hurt all year and on a minute restriction.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If someone said would I rather have Edwards and Shakira or Reese i'm taking the former.

What are you combining to make this claim? If you're saying she having a better rookie year than Shakira I agree. Shakira been hurt all year and on a minute restriction.

Do the math, this looks like Shakira's and Edwards numbers combined

:roflmao:

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
This guy is a troll but they gonna lead with CC vs AR then SAS and Shannon will.make it about themselves somehow...

Shannon on Twitter right now arguing with people about Reece... Lol

Meanwhile...

Bring Angel Reece on the Shannon Sharpe podcast :giggle:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

Ridiculous stat line. But we need to get away from demanding apologies every time someone is doing well. Who owes Angel an apology and why? Anyone who followed Angel in college knows she’s a dawg on the court. Maybe the guy who sent out the tweet been going back and forth with haters.

Last edited:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
SAS about to go on another rant tomorrow...

he has to cover the WNBA with no NFL or NBA to talk about...

We know he reading about everyone calling him out... Lol

Why do black men only call out black sports writers. We're such a small group. Let's call out the white motherfuckers too that runs the sports media. Where is that for Colin cowherd Skip Bayless etc