Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clearly this is the official women’s basketball thread
Stop the bullshit. Niggas don’t support that girl and that’s just being honest. Niggas won’t even pack the stadiums to come see here.

But niggas will fill up 5 stadiums to see their favorite rapper.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor

giphy-downsized-large.gif

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop the bullshit. Niggas don’t support that girl and that’s just being honest. Niggas won’t even pack the stadiums to come see here.

But niggas will fill up 5 stadiums to see their favorite rapper.

People support her, us non Coons have been supporting hardcore in this thread.

Who cares if people support their favorite artist, I respect that more then you niggas pretending your life revolves around women’s basketball all of a sudden.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@THREAD_CRITIC my fault. I noticed Jawnsoup created the official Angel Reese thread.

Most niggas probably have him on ignore.

I was wrong about niggas not supporting her because that silly nigga created the thread

You act like mad niggas don’t have you on ignore…You’re feeling yourself in this thread cuz you been getting support from a white boy and the other Coons….lol

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You act like mad niggas don’t have you on ignore…You’re feeling yourself in this thread cuz you been getting support from a white boy and the other Coons….lol
I don’t post or argue with niggas to be on ignore.

Now niggas realize what I have been saying. Was 100% correct. Asking Crackas for help is foolish and ownership is how you change things

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Clark has Rookie of the year locked up. Clark fills up the stat sheet and will have a few more 30 plus games

How bout a Co-MVP both have the stats and rookie records, but i think whoever team win the most games this year wins it.
They haven't even played half the season yet, if Angel Reese continues to play like she has and her team beats the Fever out for the last playoff spot no way they give it to Clark

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This just popped up on my YouTube feed, the comments calling for Christie Sides head :lol:

They're complaining about Caitlin Clark only taking 11 shots acting like the coach was the reason when Clark just wasn't shooting the ball

They are the youngest team in the league. The core of Mitchell, Boston And Clark are great. They need to round out the supporting cast.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How bout a Co-MVP both have the stats and rookie records, but i think whoever team win the most games this year wins it.
Only way Clark doesn’t win Rookie of the year would be for her to go on a serious drought. She flirts with a triple double almost every night