Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do the math, this looks like Shakira's and Edwards numbers combined

:roflmao:

Angela Reese averages 12/10/2 assists
If I combine their stats like you suggested….
19 points 12 boards 2 assists and a block lol…what math you using bro lol?
Why do black men only call out black sports writers. We're such a small group. Let's call out the white motherfuckers too that runs the sports media. Where is that for Colin cowherd Skip Bayless etc
In they defense we should hold our writers to higher standards….Bayliss is an idiot I don’t hold him to any standard

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

If people will step outside the culture war they’re declaring on each other. There's some great ball going on to enjoy. You have two exceptional talents excelling in their first year in the league. It's possible both could lead their team into the playoffs their rookie year. We witnessed a great game tonight. But that will get ignored though..folks too busy trying to one up random racist trolls.

I'm enjoying all the history being made. The WNBA has given many of us that needed bridge of sports entertainment until football season.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
FireShotCapture769-2LiveStewsRadioFacebookChatGroup-Facebook-www.facebook.com.png

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
8 straight double doubles and matching the rookie season of the best player in the league is the definition of filling the stat sheets.
Sometimes we are prisoners of the moment. Then people will have their arms up in the air, call other members on BGOL coons, get emotional and claim shit was rigged.

Other than rebounding, what other statistic does Reese lead Clark in? So how could she win Rookie of the year?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, you making too much sense for him to comprehend.
So here is something for you to comprehend as you claim I can’t. Other than rebounding what other statistical category does Reese lead Clark in? So how could she win Rookie of the Year?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They haven't even played half the season yet, if Angel Reese continues to play like she has and her team beats the Fever out for the last playoff spot no way they give it to Clark
Reese only leads Clark in one statistical category and that’s rebounding. Clark leads her in every other category.

Clark stuffs the stat sheets so I don’t see a path for Reese to win Rookie of the year

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
The majority of people do like them both, in this thread today during the game you saw people praising both players, you just have a small section of loud people who act like they have to pick a side
Reese only leads Clark in one statistical category and that’s rebounding. Clark leads her in every other category.

Clark stuffs the stat sheets so I don’t see a path for Reese to win Rookie of the year
They play different positions, Clark is a guard who handles the ball so of course she is going to lead in more categories. At this point it's looking like they are the leaders of their teams if Angel happens to lead her team to the playoffs and Clark doesn't do you really think they will still give it to Clark?

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

Rebounds and Steals unless Sunday's game changes those numbers.

Reese doesn't just lead Clark in rebounds, she leads the entire WNBA in rebounds.

The only things Clark leads the league in are three point attempts and turnovers.

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They play different positions, Clark is a guard who handles the ball so of course she is going to lead in more categories. At this point it's looking like they are the leaders of their teams if Angel happens to lead her team to the playoffs and Clark doesn't do you really think they will still give it to Clark?
You think they would give rookie of the year to someone for just rebounding? Clark leads Reese in Pts, Asst, Steals, Blocks

I don’t see a path for Reese to win unless she were to lead Rookies in scoring.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rebounds and Steals unless Sunday's game changes those numbers.

Reese doesn't just lead Clark in rebounds, she leads the entire WNBA in rebounds.

The only things Clark leads the league in are three point attempts and turnovers.
There is no path for Reese to win when Clark leads her in points, assists, blocks, 3 pts made, 3 points %. and steals.

What’s surprising but telling is that Reese and Clark both shoot 40% from the field. The only Path for Reese to win Rookie of the year would be to take over the scoring battle. It’s Crazy that Reese doesn’t block shots.

There is really no path for Reese to get Rookie of the year

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
You think they would give rookie of the year to someone for just rebounding? Clark leads Reese in Pts, Asst, Steals, Blocks

I don’t see a path for Reese to win unless she were to lead Rookies in scoring.
Clark doesn't lead in steals.

Reese leads in rebounds, steals, turnovers, field goal percentage, player efficiency, and wins.

Reese leads Clark in more categories including the two that matter the most: player efficiency and wins.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should be talking to Caitlin Clark saying that's why THEY have YOU because she had the ball in her hand but didn't shoot it
In the long run, I think she made the right decision. She choose to trust her teammates and that will go a long way.

At first I was on the she should have taken the shot also. After hearing her post game interview, what she said definitely won over her locker room.

She said she could have taken the shot but her teammates were open and she trusted them and would continue to trust them.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clark doesn't lead in steals.

Reese leads in rebounds, steals, turnovers, field goal percentage, player efficiency, and wins.

Reese leads Clark in more categories including the two that matter the most: player efficiency and wins.
She does lead in steals Reese is 1.7 a game. Clark just passed her.

But for argument sake let’s give Reese Rebounding and Steals. That still does not lead a path for Rookie of the year.

The only path would be for Reese to over take Clark in scoring. It looks like Clark will finish the season around 17 to 18 pts per game.

They both Shoot 40% from the field.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

But for argument sake let’s give Reese Rebounding and Steals. That still does not lead a path for Rookie of the year.

The only path would be for Reese to over take Clark in scoring. It looks like Clark will finish the season around 17 to 18 pts per game.

Clark has 1.5 steals. And lol at the rest of your post.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor

Clark has her by 3 points. That ain't shit for the the greatest scorer since jordan let them tell it. Let Reese keep putting up numbers like she did yesterday and that 3 points can be erased. Reese also leads Clark in steals. Ain't a big lead but it's a lead nonetheless

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

So if Reese leads Clark in rebounds and steals, leads the league in offensive rebounds, averages a double double and her team beats Clarks team out for the playoffs you still like Clark would get rookie of the year? They both have 2 tough games this week but because the Fever have played 3 more games they are in jeopardy of falling further behind

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
So if Reese leads Clark in rebounds and steals, leads the league in offensive rebounds, averages a double double and her team beats Clarks team out for the playoffs you still like Clark would get rookie of the year? They both have 2 tough games this week but because the Fever have played 3 more games they are in jeopardy of falling further behind
You know he's trolling right? He says dumb shit on purpose for attention.