Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She didn't get cooked as it says.
Wallace got cooked. She guarded her and she had 23 in the first half and Wallace had 0.
çlark guarded skyler

I seen several highlights with Clark guarding her if Clark would’ve guarded her the full game she probably would’ve had 60. And the point is the CC cult was trying to shit on the team USA guards selected over Clark when their all way more elite than Clark

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I seen several highlights with Clark guarding her if Clark would’ve guarded her the full game she probably would’ve had 60. And the point is the CC cult was trying to shit on the team USA guards selected over Clark when their all way more elite than Clark
This was not true. People stated that it was a business mistake to not include Clark with the league having so much momentum. No one stated she was the best in the world. You read a few MAGA post on twitter and then made blanket statements on those 5 post you read and falsely rationalized that's how the majority of people view the situation which is false.

Brothas on BGOL can't even talk about sports because you fixated on 5 post on twitter. It amazes me how someone can read a few post on the internet and then assume the majority of people share those same views.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was not true. People stated that it was a business mistake to not include Clark with the league having so much momentum. No one stated she was the best in the world. You read a few MAGA post on twitter and then made blanket statements on those 5 post you read and falsely rationalized that's how the majority of people view the situation which is false.

Brothas on BGOL can't even talk about sports because you fixated on 5 post on twitter. It amazes me how someone can read a few post on the internet and then assume the majority of people share those same views.

This Bullshit doesn’t even warrant a real response. Clark not making the Team made national headlines and was trending for several days but it was 5 people….you’re a fucking retard

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
The person who created this does not understand basketball. Caitlin Clark contributed to more points because of her assists.
If you watched the game I'd like to hear your take on her 4th quarter performance. If you didn't watch it's cool. I'm not putting you on the spot to make a blind statement based on stats like others do.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yes, I keep telling people Clark is one dimensional you get her out of that dimension she is trash. I am so happy Angel Reese is doing her thing.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao: Sometimes it’s better just not to respond. Which player was -7 and which player was +17? Which player had 6 turnovers? Which player’s team never got within 13 after the 1st half? Just shut up fecal matter.
The tweet said Caitlin Clark got cooked by an Olympic guard. So they were comparing Loyd and Clark in a head to head match up. When Looking at the stats, Clark contributed to more points. Loyd did her damage in iso while Clark scored and created points for others. When looking at the stats objectively, Clark and Loyd both played well and basically to a stalemate.

So it shows that Clark can play with Olympic level talent.

Also, do you understand how a +/- and minus work? Clark played 38 out of minutes so the odds of her having a bad +/- was obvious

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The tweet said Caitlin Clark got cooked by an Olympic guard. So they were comparing Loyd and Clark in a head to head match up. When Looking at the stats, Clark contributed to more points. Loyd did her damage in iso while Clark scored and created points for others. When looking at the stats objectively, Clark and Loyd both played well and basically to a stalemate.

So it shows that Clark can play with Olympic level talent.

Also, do you understand how a +/- and minus work? Clark played 38 out of minutes so the odds of her having a bad +/- was obvious

You just type to type you’re like a toddler. Actually trying to argue who was more effective this game is fucking retarded…Go play somewhere

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you watched the game I'd like to hear your take on her 4th quarter performance. If you didn't watch it's cool. I'm not putting you on the spot to make a blind statement based on stats like others do.
The tweet said Clark got Cooked which when looking at the stats was false. The basically got the same amount of points but in different ways.

In the 4th, Clark choose to distribute the ball to teammates who missed shots instead of looking for her shot. Now there is an argument that could be made that Clark needs to be more selfish, but I was responding to that tweet that stated Clark was cooked when statistically she played a great game.

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This Bullshit doesn’t even warrant a real response. Clark not making the Team made national headlines and was trending for several days but it was 5 people….you’re a fucking retard
I know you don't have a response because no one ON BGOL has every made those claims you saw on Twiiter. You were wrong to accuse the brothas on BGOL of something no one has said. You saw a few post on twitter and ran back on BGOL and accused brothas of sharing those same views which was false.

How many adults are in the US? So you read that many post? Keep it 100, you read about 10 to 15 twitter responses and rationalized that means everyone which is dumb logic.

No one is saying you can't go at Maga crackas, but you ack like we share those same views