Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember when you retired. You quit like a bitch. Not me tho.. Imma be e-beefing til the casket drop.

If you get entertainment from it still more power to you :dunno:. If I’m still doing the same thing on BGOL at 40 that I was doing at 19/20…that’s pretty sad. I was on this bitch posting my homes and cars to show up a screen name to win an internet beef…if they ever perfect time travel imma go back and slap myself :roflmao2:. Hopefully that casket doesn’t drop for years to come

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
But did she bring about long-term change to how women's tennis is seen?
I dont know.. but that isnt the point. There is added value in real time in having an attractive face on the bench and roster. Perception is important and she helps with that in a league perceived as being filled with unattractive homosexuals. Im not saying she alone would cure cancer, but to not acknowledge her worth in some capacity is just more bad business in a league riff with it. And its not like they gonna replace her with a star player thats gonna add wins or attendance.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Again read your post history that’s your proof notice how the only people who like your posts are a white boy and 2 other coons………………………..…..Now you see how I killed your whole “you're elderly you’re an old man” angle with a simple picture of my drivers license and made you run from the verification thread…..Shut me up, post your hand. In my 20 years on BGOL I’ve learned when someone doesn’t post their hand they’re either a Fat ass and don’t want to post their catchers glove hands or they’re a CAC….So you’re either an Obese Coon or a CAC:dunno:

Imma enjoy my little vacation when I get sometime to check I better see those hands in that verification thread Cac

I don't give a fuck about a blurry DL pic, with the corner showing your DOB. And I don't keep up with who like my post. You a dumb ass and can't find anything I have posted to suggest I'm a " Coon or Cac"...which is the whole point of your senile ass asking for a hand pic.. :rolleyes2:

So let me break this down for you real quick. Since you don't have anything to stand on. ME saying the Olympic committee made a mistake from a business and marketing standpoint, by not including CC on the team. Does not make one a Coon dumb ass. I never argued she was better than anyone. Only that because of her popularity. IMHO felt it would help bring more eyeballs to the team and sport. I never claimed she was the greatest thing since slice bread or that she was straight dumpster trash.

Me saying LBJ played a big part in JJ Redick getting the Laker job does not make me a Coon. This point is pretty much well accepted by most...

BUT you taking those points and incorrectly labeling someone a Coon, because in your head. If two black men disagree..one must be a Coon/CAC.. does make you a DUMB ASS..

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't give a fuck about a blurry DL pic, with the corner showing your DOB. And I don't keep up with who like my post. You a dumb ass and can't find anything I have posted to suggest I'm a " Coon or Cac"...which is the whole point of your senile ass asking for a hand pic.. :rolleyes2:

So let me break this down for you real quick. Since you don't have anything to stand on. ME saying the Olympic committee made a mistake from a business and marketing standpoint, by not including CC on the team. Does not make one a Coon dumb ass. I never argued she was better than anyone. Only that because of her popularity. IMHO felt it would help bring more eyeballs to the team and sport. I never claimed she was the greatest thing since slice bread or that she was straight dumpster trash.

Me saying LBJ played a big part in JJ Redick getting the Laker job does not make me a Coon. This point is pretty much well accepted by most...

BUT you taking those points and incorrectly labeling someone a Coon, because in your head. If two black men disagree..one must be a Coon/CAC.. does make you a DUMB ASS..

All this and still no hand. Damn lurker

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont know.. but that isnt the point. There is added value in real time in having an attractive face on the bench and roster. Perception is important and she helps with that in a league perceived as being filled with unattractive homosexuals. Im not saying she alone would cure cancer, but to not acknowledge her worth in some capacity is just more bad business in a league riff with it. And its not like they gonna replace her with a star player thats gonna add wins or attendance.

You're certainly not wrong, Trevor Ariza made the point that NBA should have extra roster spots for vets because having vets around is good for the team's chemistry and younger players.

The WNBA should certainly have spots for vets for the same reasons but they should also have unofficial spots for the pretty girl who never dresses in her uniform and sits on the bench in a stylish outfit. The WNBA doesn't have to acknowledge it, and they don't have to bring attention to it but you can just have one pretty girl on the bench blowing kisses on IG before the game.

Every man on BGOL has seen a pretty face and attempted to follow up on who she was and what she does for a living.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
She gotta speak up in the 2nd half and say give me the ball too.

They did give her the ball. They did not address that on the show. They ran screens for her and put the ball in her hands. She did not shoot the ball, even though the opportunities were there.
Yeah she has the ball almost every possession, I saw a article when they were losing the coach wanted her to pass more so it would open up the offense and defenses wouldn't target her as much for some reason either she didn't like the coach saying that or she doesn't know the balance on when to shoot and when to pass, she just took 9 shots last which makes no sense

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-10%20at%203.37.54%20PM.b5ab2145.png

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I have asked for the same thing. He claims I am someone who has trolled BGOL for years and yet to produce a single troll post. You would think in 20 years, there would be plenty of post.