Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know you don't have a response because no one ON BGOL has every made those claims you saw on Twiiter. You were wrong to accuse the brothas on BGOL of something no one has said. You saw a few post on twitter and ran back on BGOL and accused brothas of sharing those same views which was false.

How many adults are in the US? So you read that many post? Keep it 100, you read about 10 to 15 twitter responses and rationalized that means everyone which is dumb logic.

No one is saying you can't go at Maga crackas, but you ack like we share those same views

Clark not making the Olympic team literally lead off every sports show, non sport talk shows, You had super star athletes giving their opinions on it, you had politicians giving their opinions…but 10 people on Twitter was all that talked about it….:roflmao2:

You’re literally about to be the first person I put on ignore since Blunt and Halo

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Playoff race

There’s a good chance Indiana could lose their next 3..Mercury Aces(I’ll be attending) and Liberty
Chicago making the playoffs would be terrible as they need help. As a fan of Indiana because of Clark, I hope they don't make the playoffs because there is a great chance they get the number one pick. That would pretty much guarantee a WNBA title.

For Reese sake, I hope they don't make the playoffs.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clark not making the Olympic team literally lead off every sports show, non sport talk shows, You had super star athletes giving their opinions on it, you had politicians giving their opinions…but 10 people on Twitter was all that talked about it….:roflmao2:

You’re literally about to be the first person I put on ignore since Blunt and Halo
So if we count all those people on those sports shows, how many does that come to? You fuck niggas run to ignore when you are wrong, and are an emotional faggott who can't respond like an adult.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chicago making the playoffs would be terrible as they need help. As a fan of Indiana because of Clark, I hope they don't make the playoffs because there is a great chance they get the number one pick. That would pretty much guarantee a WNBA title.

For Reese sake, I hope they don't make the playoffs.

Da Fuck lol….you know what fecal matter I’m disappointed in myself for giving you time…I blame my boredom waiting for my flight

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Da Fuck lol….you know what fecal matter I’m disappointed in myself for giving you time…I blame my boredom waiting for my flight
It appears Chicago made it to the Conference Finals in 2022 and was the 8th seed in 2023. If Indiana does not make the playoffs and gets another top 3 pick, their talent level would be insane.

What is he benefit of Chicago making the playoffs just to be an 8th seed? For them it would be better to build around Reese and Paige would be a huge get.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I spent most of my 20’s and early 30’s E beefing on here it was entertaining. Some of us grow and realize it’s a waste of time to argue with idiots. You been having the same mo for 20 years… evolve idiot troll
Nothing me and you discuss is worth getting emotional over. Plus ain’t never support Trump or maga.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
The tweet said Clark got Cooked which when looking at the stats was false. The basically got the same amount of points but in different ways.

In the 4th, Clark choose to distribute the ball to teammates who missed shots instead of looking for her shot. Now there is an argument that could be made that Clark needs to be more selfish, but I was responding to that tweet that stated Clark was cooked when statistically she played a great game.
I wasn’t concerned with the tweet at all. My question to you was purely on her performance in the 4th.

She had opportunities to shoot but didn’t pull the trigger. I do recall her taking 2 shots and bricking them early on. Makes me wonder if that left her shook when her team was down, or was it the defense making her uncomfortable.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
This was not true. People stated that it was a business mistake to not include Clark with the league having so much momentum. No one stated she was the best in the world. You read a few MAGA post on twitter and then made blanket statements on those 5 post you read and falsely rationalized that's how the majority of people view the situation which is false.

Brothas on BGOL can't even talk about sports because you fixated on 5 post on twitter. It amazes me how someone can read a few post on the internet and then assume the majority of people share those same views.

BINGO! He started conflating all kinds of shit. Then pulled out his badly written Coon Identification booklet and started throwing around the word.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
The tweet said Clark got Cooked which when looking at the stats was false. The basically got the same amount of points but in different ways.

In the 4th, Clark choose to distribute the ball to teammates who missed shots instead of looking for her shot. Now there is an argument that could be made that Clark needs to be more selfish, but I was responding to that tweet that stated Clark was cooked when statistically she played a great game.

They gave a good break down on what's going on and what she/coach needs to do

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BINGO! He started conflating all kinds of shit. Then pulled out his badly written Coon Identification booklet and started throwing around the word.

Hey Hey I apologized for calling you a Coon. You’re a CAC until you post that hand you’re avoiding..you’ve had a whole day now. I won’t call you a Coon again…CAC.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wasn’t concerned with the tweet at all. My question to you was purely on her performance in the 4th.

She had opportunities to shoot but didn’t pull the trigger. I do recall her taking 2 shots and bricking them early on. Makes me wonder if that left her shook when her team was down, or was it the defense making her uncomfortable.

CC gets shook whenever she plays a contender.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Hey Hey I apologized for calling you a Coon. You’re a CAC until you post that hand you’re avoiding..you’ve had a whole day now. I won’t call you a Coon again…CAC.

You've had a week to provide evidence that indicates I'm either one. Show me something goofball..you have nothing to stand on. There's a whole thread of post from me. Go grab something and show me how much of a CAC or Coon I am :rolleyes2:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Show me goofball. Something other than you just yapping. You don't have shit to stand on like I said.

Again read your post history that’s your proof notice how the only people who like your posts are a white boy and 2 other coons………………………..…..Now you see how I killed your whole “you're elderly you’re an old man” angle with a simple picture of my drivers license and made you run from the verification thread…..Shut me up, post your hand. In my 20 years on BGOL I’ve learned when someone doesn’t post their hand they’re either a Fat ass and don’t want to post their catchers glove hands or they’re a CAC….So you’re either an Obese Coon or a CAC:dunno:

Imma enjoy my little vacation when I get sometime to check I better see those hands in that verification thread Cac