Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey man I had you posting your house. I'll never forget that shit lmao

I don’t remember that but I’m not disputing it. I remember me and Dr Truth posting our homes and cars several times throughout the years from E beef and me challenging 213 and several others to post but they never did…Don’t blame them now shits corny

Last edited:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

- Caitlin Cult: The nerve of her! She said it would be fun! :angry::angry::angry:

200w.gif

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t disrespect your mother and father fecal matter. Go watch some reruns of Friends and cheer yourself up. Enjoy your night CAC
My parents are deceased. They went to Morris Brown. Except for my sister we all went to HBCU’s

Never watched Friends or fuck with any Cracka themed post. People be lying on BGOL when my post history is documented I don’t fuck with white people

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My parents are deceased. They went to Morris Brown. Except for my sister we all went to HBCU’s

Never watched Friends or fuck with any Cracka themed post. People be lying on BGOL when my post history is documented I don’t fuck with white people
This is how I know you’re White. Cuz a Brotha would know nobody gives a fuck about what you just typed fecal matter.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You asked a question and gave you an answer.

Last bit of attention imma give you today fecal matter because you bore me. Where was the question I asked ?

“Don’t disrespect your mother and father fecal matter. Go watch some reruns of Friends and cheer yourself up. Enjoy your night CAC”

Where?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last bit of attention imma give you today fecal matter because you bore me. Where was the question I asked ?

“Don’t disrespect your mother and father fecal matter. Go watch some reruns of Friends and cheer yourself up. Enjoy your night CAC”

Where?
You disrespected my parents by calling them white. So I told you they were both black and attended Morris Brown College.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I attended Alabama State which I have repped since I been on BGOL. Freshman year I stayed in Benson Hall.

Albercrombie was closed briefly and we use to sneak in and smash hoes in it.

Anyone who went to ASU know about the Union and the gump burgers and fries they served in our raggedy cafe. They use to poor cheese on your shit lol.

Or how DJ See used to DJ infront of the cafe by the bookstore or in the sweat box. Those things you would only know if you attended ASU

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I attended Alabama State which I have repped since I been on BGOL. Freshman year I stayed in Benson Hall.

Albercrombie was closed briefly and we use to sneak in and smash hoes in it.

Anyone who went to ASU know about the Union and the gump burgers and fries they served in our raggedy cafe. They use to poor cheese on your shit lol.

Or how DJ See used to DJ infront of the cafe by the bookstore or in the sweat box. Those things you would only know if you attended ASU

:lol:da fuck.. imma leave you alone you’re losing your mind on this bitch

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

So 10 million people watch led that game. The most ever to watch a women's basketball game, ever. But "No one" was talking about Caitlin until Angel did that hand gesture in the final moments of that game?

confused-gif-14.gif

Around the elite 8 of the 2023 tournament is when I start hearing about that Bitch, the Championship game and Reese finger pointing it blew up x 1000 White America got upset and the Coons put their soldier equipment on :lol:

Women's basketball was on the come up in the past couple of years, and had benefitted from the men's teams being kind of lackluster, but yes, I don't think many people were talking about her before Angel did that.

that first spike in 2023 is the you can't see me/ring finger incident. Before that.... flat- likely just interest from hardcore ball fans.

Also did a search on here for how many of us were talking about her or Iowa before the LSU-Iowa Championship game (not the elite 8 rematch, but the championship game) and didn't find many results. (doesn't mean there wasn't discussion, just that I couldn't find any) I think this thread was started at or after their semifinal game

Again, I like Clark, but her game is incomplete right now. She's an awful defender- but most of her team is too. I'll live with the turnovers (comes with the territory of running point) She's a fantastic passer, has excellent vision and seems to actually be getting better with dribble penetration, but she doesn't seem to have a very good midrange J, and I think she has some mobility/handle issues for a 1 (all fixable).

Basketball fans were talking about Caitlin Clark because of her shooting like Steph, Caitlin Clark being white and shooting like that started to gain her more basketball fans and some white fans, when Angel Reese did that hand gesture to Caitlin Clark her white fans got angry started talking about class vs ghetto aka racist so of course a lot more white people joined in and now you have a bunch of white Caitlin Clark fans that have made her the biggest name in sports. They don't know or care anything about basketball, all they care about is Caitlin Clark and have said and shown you over and over if Caitlin Clark isn't playing they aren't watching or attending

Last edited:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're labeling this game “The G.O.A.T. vs The Rook“ so I don't know what else Diana was supposed to say when asked about facing a rookie
It's going to be a packed house. I'm looking forward to the challenge. She's the future of the game and various other pleasantries

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
It's going to be a packed house. I'm looking forward to the challenge. She's the future of the game and various other pleasantries
So you expected Diana Tarausi to say this about facing a rookie? if Clark and the Fever were having a good season so far I could see Diana answering this seriously

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Basketball fans were talking about Caitlin Clark because of her shooting like Steph, Caitlin Clark being white and shooting like that started to gain her more basketball fans and some white fans when Angel Reese did that hand gesture to Caitlin Clark her white fans got angry started talking about class vs ghetto aka racist so of course a lot more white people joined in and now you have a bunch of white Caitlin Clark fans that have made her the biggest name in sports. They don't know or care anything about basketball, all they care about is Caitlin Clark and have said and shown you over and over if Caitlin Clark isn't playing they aren't watching or attending

Thank you, that's all that I said. People were talking about her before the hand gesture.

To say that no on was talking about her and it was the most watched women's basketball game ever is asinine.