Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is My Old School NY Liberty team/duo right there.

When I moved back to NYC, during the early 2000s
The Law Firm My Sister worked for were always handing our free tix to their employees.
The Sister would pass them on to Me.

Great to see that the love will always be there between these two.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Law Firm My Sister worked for were always handing our free tix to their employees.

I love these two.

Enjoy their coaching styles.

Weatherspoon is so intense!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So 10 million people watch led that game. The most ever to watch a women's basketball game, ever. But "No one" was talking about Caitlin until Angel did that hand gesture in the final moments of that game?

confused-gif-14.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Great duo

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
She's scored 41 points in two seasons, and played in 24 games.
Ok I found some of her highlights

I could never get into her after the Kevin Porter situation where she turned on the people who she called to help her, talking about when she got out of the hospital there was a false narrative about what happened

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I could never get into her after the Kevin Porter situation where she turned on the people who she called to help her, talking about when she got out of the hospital there was a false narrative about what happened

She's a sniper

giphy.gif

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

Damn..I didn't realize she was the chick he was beating on. Had forgot all about dude.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Christie Sides at the end of the season

fire-dumpster.gif

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor

Put her in the 2025 NBA All Star 3pt contest next year :yes:

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

So 10 million people watch led that game. The most ever to watch a women's basketball game, ever. But "No one" was talking about Caitlin until Angel did that hand gesture in the final moments of that game?

confused-gif-14.gif

Women's basketball was on the come up in the past couple of years, and had benefitted from the men's teams being kind of lackluster, but yes, I don't think many people were talking about her before Angel did that.

that first spike in 2023 is the you can't see me/ring finger incident. Before that.... flat- likely just interest from hardcore ball fans.

Also did a search on here for how many of us were talking about her or Iowa before the LSU-Iowa Championship game (not the elite 8 rematch, but the championship game) and didn't find many results. (doesn't mean there wasn't discussion, just that I couldn't find any) I think this thread was started at or after their semifinal game

Again, I like Clark, but her game is incomplete right now. She's an awful defender- but most of her team is too. I'll live with the turnovers (comes with the territory of running point) She's a fantastic passer, has excellent vision and seems to actually be getting better with dribble penetration, but she doesn't seem to have a very good midrange J, and I think she has some mobility/handle issues for a 1 (all fixable).

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women's basketball was on the come up in the past couple of years, and had benefitted from the men's teams being kind of lackluster, but yes, I don't think many people were talking about her before Angel did that.

that first spike in 2023 is the you can't see me/ring finger incident. Before that.... flat- likely just interest from hardcore ball fans.

Also did a search on here for how many of us were talking about her or Iowa before the LSU-Iowa Championship game (not the elite 8 rematch, but the championship game) and didn't find any results. (doesn't mean there wasn't discussion, just that I couldn't find any)

Again, I like Clark, but her game is incomplete right now. She's an awful defender- but most of her team is too. I'll live with the turnovers (comes with the territory of running point) She's a fantastic passer, has excellent vision and seems to actually be getting better with dribble penetration, but she doesn't seem to have a very good midrange J, and I think she has some mobility/handle issues for a 1 (all fixable)

I could care less about Clark and her game, I care about people being incorrect and spewing bullshit.

She said that no one talked about Caitlin until Angel did the hand gesture which was in the final moments of the game.

If no one was talking about her, how could it even get to the point of being the most watched women's college basketball game up until that point?

She was the national player of the year but no one was talking about her?

Make it make sense.

giphy.gif

All white people were watching the game hoping that Caitlin's all white team from Iowa would beat the Black girls from Louisiana.

Which is why it attracted so many viewers, but "No one" was talking about Caitlin? :confused:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Also did a search on here for how many of us were talking about her or Iowa before the LSU-Iowa Championship game (not the elite 8 rematch, but the championship game) and didn't find many results. (doesn't mean there wasn't discussion, just that I couldn't find any) I think this thread was started at or after their semifinal game

Again, I like Clark, but her game is incomplete right now. She's an awful defender- but most of her team is too. I'll live with the turnovers (comes with the territory of running point) She's a fantastic passer, has excellent vision and seems to actually be getting better with dribble penetration, but she doesn't seem to have a very good midrange J, and I think she has some mobility/handle issues for a 1 (all fixable).

This thread was created before the Iowa vs LSU championship game last year.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I could care less about Clark and her game, I care about people being incorrect and spewing bullshit.

She said that no one talked about Caitlin until Angel did the hand gesture which was in the final moments of the game.

If no one was talking about her, how could it even get to the point of being the most watched women's college basketball game up until that point?

She was the national player of the year but no one was talking about her?

Make it make sense.

giphy.gif

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=caitlin clark&hl=en :dunno:

Oh, my bad- so you aren't here for the discussion, you doing multiple pages of this just to be "right" about some stuff?

All yours, my guy. m'out.

full

REDLINE said:
This thread was created before the Iowa vs LSU championship game last year.

vertigo said:
I think this thread was started at or after their semifinal game
:dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh, my bad- so you aren't here for the discussion, you doing multiple pages of this just to be "right" about some stuff?

All yours, my guy. m'out.

full

In this specific conversation it wasn't about Caitlin's performance, her handles or her awful defense.

It was about whether she was talked about before Angel's hand gesture.

Which is what I spoke about in my original post.

giphy.gif

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
If you get entertainment from it still more power to you :dunno:. If I’m still doing the same thing on BGOL at 40 that I was doing at 19/20…that’s pretty sad. I was on this bitch posting my homes and cars to show up a screen name to win an internet beef…if they ever perfect time travel imma go back and slap myself :roflmao2:. Hopefully that casket doesn’t drop for years to come
Hey man I had you posting your house. I'll never forget that shit lmao