Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol:her last few games she hasn't been doing alot of that, I guess she was seeing the comments
Reese just can’t shoot for shit lol. She was averaging 39% from the field shooting around the basket.

I think the problem is that Reese can’t dribble. So she can’t get comfortably to her sweet spots. Technically she should could easily blow past defenders with ease for guaranteed buckets if she hand handles.

Even without offensive moves or a jump shot, if she develops some handles, I think she would easily average 20pts a night. Her quickness is elite but don’t have the handles to take advantage of it

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmmm strange absence of a few people(coons) who claim they aren’t just Clark Stans…..
This ninja is bored without me. :o You RUSHIN’ in to yell “coon” for no reason other than Reese hit a 3.
:roflmao:“Captain-kwitic to duh wesssscue!”

She made her first career 3-pointer and you grabbed your wheelchair gloves, pulled the emergency brakes on the Critic GT and leaned into it! “Cooooooons, everyone. We are missing the coooooons!”

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is a dumb take and ignorant. I worked with Crackas everyday. Went to launch with them and gave each other dap. But nothing about a Crackas life rubbed off on me.

I still disagreed with just about everything politically. Expecting someone to change you worked with them is a dumb take.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This ninja is bored without me. :o You RUSHIN’ in to yell “coon” for no reason other than Reese hit a 3.

She made her first career 3-pointer and you grabbed your wheelchair gloves, pulled the emergency brakes on the Critic GT and leaned into it! “Cooooooons, everyone. We are missing the coooooons!”
:frozen: :lol:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

Yo, this pedo-loving faggit changed his avatar lmao.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hit Dog Holler…Coon Pedo mad as fuck the “non marketable” “Hoodrat” is killing it :lol:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao:This is too easy! :lol:You saw your backdoor buddy getting roasted and you dove in front of bullet. “Butt Boys, Butt Boys, whatcha gonna doooooo…?”

You hopped out the barber chair midcut… “Dey mess with him…..dey-mess-wit-me!”
Have you already yelled, COON? Okay, I’ll say, PEDO!”

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hit Dog Holler…Coon Pedo mad as fuck the “non marketable” “Hoodrat” is killing it :lol:
Pedo. Coon. Pedo. Coon. Pedo-coon. Is this Ryan Garcia?
I see your partner at Faggit, Phaggot & Faggot chimed in to save you. :lol:
Walter fell out of his turbo wheelchair trying to save you. I changed the avatar just to see how much dick ridin y’all actually do and…the name of your law firm says it all.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pedo. Coon. Pedo. Coon. Pedo-coon. Is this Ryan Garcia?
I see your partner at Faggit, Phaggot & Faggot chimed in to save you. :lol:
Walter fell out of his turbo wheelchair trying to save you. I changed the avatar just to see how much dick ridin y’all actually do and…the name of your law firm says it all.

:roflmao2: Made you change your pedo avatar.

I know your angle though you want to go back and forth and fill the thread with your White Dad jokes and googled pictures so we can move on from that woman you called a “non marketable hoodrat” no sirrrr not today

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:roflmao2: Made you change your pedo avatar.

I know your angle though you want to go back and forth and fill the thread with your White Dad jokes and googled pictures so we can move on from that woman you called a “non marketable hoodrat” no sirrrr not today

non marketable hoodrat , hood rat maybe idk but the other part wtf

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rare image of someone talking black while in NYC to a thread critic…on speakerphone. Outside.

:cool: Nnnyello?
Head-Critic: (exhales) Wow! o_O Who answers their phone like dat? You talk so.. NYC.
:cool: Yeah! What up, homey, playa, dun? I’m black!
Head-Critic: :eek: I just-got-wet. He JUST posted about us!
:cool: It’s cool, homey, playa, dun! Did you call him a coon?
Head-Critic: ..and a pedo, my Love! What’s that noise?
:cool: Hair dryer. :yes: Getting my finger waves turnt into regular waves—with no lineup. They been marinating for months.
Head-Critic: You are SO...so NYC. And black. Am I ..on speakerphone?
:cool: Do they sell Blue Magic where you live? They out of it here in NYC.
Head-Critic: Blue Magic? Is that…a drug?
:cool: Naw, son, playa, homey, dun. It’s a pomade, for my WNBA waves.
Head-Critic: :eek2: He just posted us in wheelchairs!
:cool: Did you call him a coon again? A pedo? Then both again?
Head-Critic: TalkBlack….are we….fags?
:cool: Definitely.
Head-Critic: Okay. Toodles. :confused:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rare image of someone talking black while in NYC to a thread critic…on speakerphone. Outside.

:cool: Nnnyello?
Head-Critic: (exhales) Wow! o_O Who answers their phone like dat? You talk so.. NYC.
:cool: Yeah! What up, homey, playa, dun? I’m black!
Head-Critic: :eek: I just-got-wet. He JUST posted about us!
:cool: It’s cool, homey, playa, dun! Did you call him a coon?
Head-Critic: ..and a pedo, my Love! What’s that noise?
:cool: Hair dryer. :yes: Getting my finger waves turnt into regular waves—with no lineup. They been marinating for months.
Head-Critic: You are SO...so NYC. And black. Am I ..on speakerphone?
:cool: Do they sell Blue Magic where you live? They out of it here in NYC.
Head-Critic: Blue Magic? Is that…a drug?
:cool: Naw, son, playa, homey, dun. It’s a pomade, for my WNBA waves.
Head-Critic: :eek2: He just posted us in wheelchairs!
:cool: Did you call him a coon again? A pedo? Then both again?
Head-Critic: TalkBlack….are we….fags?
:cool: Definitely.
Head-Critic: Okay. Toodles. :confused:
:yes::roflmao2:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
non marketable hoodrat , hood rat maybe idk but the other part wtf
Your boy, Bitch-Critic is a clown. I absolutely think she’s a hoodrat. She growing up but I definitely said it, back then. I never said she’s unremarkable or unmarketable, unless there’s an autocorrect I didn’t catch. What I did say, by her actions around the draft, she won’t be as widely marketable as Clark was because she did and still does hoodrat shit: twerking, attitude, etc. I fucking said it. But that sensitive bitch keeps running with a half quote I simply didn’t bother to correct him on because I don’t respect him. There is no way I implied she’s a failure, trash or anything close. But I know a ghetto chick when I see one and Reese is, and THAT I do not deny saying.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the best that we've seen Caitlin play offensively since college.

She's very active with the moves and actively looking for her shot.

She heard the talk about not shooting.