Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
There are literally 2 Crackas on the entire team. So who voted for all the sistas?

Others may fall for your trolling. But me...

i-don-t-believe-you-judge-judy-w8kxwyp0rsbslshn.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question for all the Caitlin Clark fans.....
Ya'll need to explain this shit right here
Because I ain't NEVER seen anything like this before
What's up wit cha girl Caitlin ???

pedro-monkey-puppet.gif

I don't think anyone in here's specifically a Caitlin Clark fan, we just watch basketball.

And

But that Caitlin airball was horrible and funny as fuck! :lol:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
The hate is strong
I never will understand the new generation where criticism is deemed hate.

If I don't like Drake's music cause it doesn't appeal to me, I'm hating.

If I think Caitlin Clark is a one Dimensional, non defense low effort bad attitude b ball player, I'm hating.

No wonder this country is so pussy now.

When people criticize Angel for offense, I can admit she needs a lot of improvement. However, looking objectively at both players, real fans will tell you Angel plays harder on both ends, and wants it more. CC comes off like a front runner.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor

When people criticize Angel for offense, I can admit she needs a lot of improvement. However, looking objectively at both players, real fans will tell you Angel plays harder on both ends, and wants it more. CC comes off like a front runner.

:yes::yes::yes:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If I think Caitlin Clark is a one Dimensional, non defense low effort bad attitude b ball player, I'm hating.

Hate is hate and criticism is criticism. It all depends on the angle and who it's coming from.

Regarding Caitlin, in this thread it's hate from specific members. We've all criticized Caitlin and it's not hate, but from them it is.

This is was a thread about one basketball player where it transitioned to be about WNBA basketball. But it's still the majority about Caitlin.

The issue is that many white people have made Caitlin a Black and White issue and several members came into this thread and made it a Black and white issue too. Whereas the rest of us are just speaking about basketball.

Caitlin can shoot, pass and rebound so that would make her a 3 dimensional player.

She needs to work on her defense, offense, attitude, body language and leadership skills. Those are criticisms and critiques.

Haters come in here and nitpick every single thing that she does wrong because white people told them that Caitlin was the GOAT. And their goal is to show us, "Even though we're not the audience that they need to be speaking to" that she's not the GOAT.

None of us said or think that she's the GOAT. But Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and social media amped them up on the Caitlin Clark talk and they come in here mad.

Again in this thread we're talking basketball and it's not a Black and white issue, to us. So if you see a person using words like "Caping for", "Coon", or "Hyping up white queen". Just know that to them it's a Black and white issue and they're influenced by social media and the media in general.

While the rest of us are talking about Caitlin Clark, not Caitlin Trump.

And it's perfectly ok to be a hater, I'm a hater too when it comes to some things. This country really is pussy when someone can't admit to being a hater.

I'm a J Lo hater and I have no problem admitting it :lol:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think anyone in here's specifically a Caitlin Clark fan, we just watch basketball.

This Ashy nigga. Smh there have been several people in here who specifically said since they’re rooting for Clark they’re rooting for the Fever. Therealjondoe is the WNBA version of King T and Lebron and everytime the Fever win they act like they just hit the lottery….but they aren’t specifically Clark fans lmao!!!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Clark’s stats wouldn’t support your argument of a one dimensional player. Her stats as a Rookie are directly comparable to the greats despite being game planned and the target on scouting reports

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Perfectly put

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Clark’s stats wouldn’t support your argument of a one dimensional player. Her stats as a Rookie are directly comparable to the greats despite being game planned and the target on scouting reports
Leading the league in turnovers, piss poor +/- rating, low shooting percentage on 3 point shots, and shitty defense.

If her 3 point shot isn't falling to offset her poor defensive skills and effort, she's just a ball chucker. Nobody ever said World B. Free was a goat.

Until she gets her turnovers down, shooting percentages up and plays defense instead of complaining all the fucking time, she won't be considered a "great" player.

As far as a game plan, everyone gets a game plan bro. There's a game plan against Aja, but you can't stop greatness. There's a plan against Angel, but you can't stop hustle.

The plan against CC is to force her away from her strong side, attack her on defense, and eventually she will quit.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Leading the league in turnovers, piss poor +/- rating, low shooting percentage on 3 point shots, and shitty defense.

If her 3 point shot isn't falling to offset her poor defensive skills and effort, she's just a ball chucker. Nobody ever said World B. Free was a goat.

Until she gets her turnovers down, shooting percentages up and plays defense instead of complaining all the fucking time, she won't be considered a "great" player.

As far as a game plan, everyone gets a game plan bro. There's a game plan against Aja, but you can't stop greatness. There's a plan against Angel, but you can't stop hustle.

The plan against CC is to force her away from her strong side, attack her on defense, and eventually she will quit.
She is not a ball chucker because she barely averages 3 shots a quarter. So her being a Chucker would not support your argument.

Routinely she plays 38 of the 40 minutes of a game so that has an impact on your +/- if your team is losing which here were so that was not a good number to look at.

For a rookie her stats are the following:

16pts | 6 rebs | 7 assist | 1 stl I 40% FG | 33% 3pt

Those are very impressive stats for a rookie. To say she is one dimensional would be false along with her being a person which chucks.

To expect her to be a complete player in year one in unrealistic

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The overhype is strong
Were you injured by turnovers, low scores, missed layups, missed rebounds or white woman being praised for being regular? Call Faggit, Faggot & Phaggot, where my asocciates can help YOU get paid TODAY! If you don’t get paid, we’ll call everyone a coon!”

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Were you injured by turnovers, low scores, missed layups, missed rebounds or white woman being praised for being regular? Call Faggit, Faggot & Phaggot, where my asocciates can help YOU get paid TODAY! If you don’t get paid, we’ll call everyone a coon!”

Oh shit the same white dad joke again this is definitely making me not want to keep posting…you da man Pedo!