REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
large_large_PolyTurquoise-2_7467U_1471509906.jpg

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Or simply run an offense...
They also need another perimeter scorer...
The offense is fine but there is nothing worse than seeing the two bigs have their defender pinned and the damn guards shoot a fucked up shot. Feed the damn post. It's basketball 101.

They'd have a .500 record if they learned how to just use their bigs and get other teams in foul trouble.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I want to smack this guy announcing the game....lol.
Seattle is just too much for Chicago tonight :smh:
And I'm already tired of listening to these homer announcers :suicide:
:lol: :lol: :lol:these commentators out of line, dude said the Sky getting ready to hear back to Chicago with the L

Fuck those announcers :mad:
I'm about to turn this shit off, just because of them
Gawd damn they are annoying

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
The offense is fine but there is nothing worse than seeing the two bigs have their defender pinned and the damn guards shoot a fucked up shot. Feed the damn post. It's basketball 101.

They'd have a .500 record if they learned how to just use their bigs and get other teams in foul trouble.
Reese just had her defender sealed out and the defender fell down the guard throws the ball off the rim :lol: :hithead: that's the 4th time I've seen them do that

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Reese just had her defender sealed out and the defender fell down the guard throws the ball off the rim :lol: :hithead: that's the 4th time I've seen them do that
I blame spoon man. That's what she should be focusing on in practice. Feed the damn post. I've watched enough Chicago games to know that it's fucking problematic that they can't do it. And if they do feed the big man it's after they've lost good position. Shit is pathetic