Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The offense is fine but there is nothing worse than seeing the two bigs have their defender pinned and the damn guards shoot a fucked up shot. Feed the damn post. It's basketball 101.

They'd have a .500 record if they learned how to just use their bigs and get other teams in foul trouble.
If you were a coach you would be fired. Your best big Angel Reese shoots about 41% and Cardosa at 44%. They both currently score off put backs and hustle points.

Now you are asking them to put the ball on the floor and produce either a perimeter gamer or a low post game. If you were to feed the post, the best they could shoot would be around 33%. Before you blinked an eye you would be down double digits.

At this point in their careers, they don’t have an offensive game that would allow you to Feed the post.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
If you were a coach you would be fired. Your best big Angel Reese shoots about 41% and Cardosa at 44%. They both currently score off put backs and hustle points.

Now you are asking them to put the ball on the floor and produce either a perimeter gamer or a low post game. If you were to feed the post, the best they could shoot would be around 33%. Before you blinked an eye you would be down double digits.

At this point in their careers, they don’t have an offensive game that would allow you to Feed the post.
These same two women were being fed in the post in college and putting up good numbers, if a guard that knows how to feed the post sets 6'7 Cardoso up right she can't be stopped

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Rachel said Caitlin, Keyshawn said deadlocked but really chose Angel, Skip also chose Reese. They're saying Caitlin just turns the ball over to much

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These same two women were being fed in the post in college and putting up good numbers, if a guard that knows how to feed the post sets 6'7 Cardoso up right she can't be stopped
They are not great post players and both their offensive game is limited. They will develop into really good offensive players but they are not at the moment.

Either they will need to find open players with great passing or get buckets. They are not those type of players that can make those passes needed to be successful

If you feed the post and they can only shoot 40% and the other team shoot 55%, you will lose every time

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
They are not great post players and both their offensive game is limited. They will develop into really good offensive players but they are not at the moment.

Either they will need to find open players with great passing or get buckets. They are not those type of players that can make those passes needed to be successful

If you feed the post and they can only shoot 40% and the other team shoot 55%, you will lose every time
Both those players won national championships by being fed in the post by guards who knew how to throw it into the post. Their shooting percentage is just like how Clark lead the nation in assists and 2 championship games by having teammates that can handle her passes but now has her leading the league in turnovers

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rachel said Caitlin, Keyshawn said deadlocked but really chose Angel, Skip also chose Reese. They're saying Caitlin just turns the ball over to much

Clarks stats are to good not to win. She leads Reese in more major categories and will get a few more triple doubles before the season ends

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Both those players won national championships by being fed in the post by guards who knew how to throw it into the post. Their shooting percentage is just like how Clark lead the nation in assists and 2 championship games by having teammates that can handle her passes but now has her leading the league in turnovers
When in the WNBA has Reese or Cardosa shown that they could be efficient in the post while being the primary scorer that get buckets and facilitates to others?

They not ready for that assignment and 99% of rookies are not.

Y’all trying to put a lot on a rookie :lol:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
When in the WNBA has Reese or Cardosa shown that they could be efficient in the post while being the primary scorer that get buckets and facilitates to others?

They not ready for that assignment and 99% of rookies are not.

Y’all trying to put a lot on a rookie :lol:
Reese is averaging a double double right now :lol:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Clarks stats are to good not to win. She leads Reese in more major categories and will get a few more triple doubles before the season ends
I agree now because Clark is starting to put a complete game together. Clark went through a period where she was having a lot of turnovers, missing lots of shots and then a few games were it was clear she didn't want to shoot, you still felt she would win it because you were saying Reese was just a rebounder, if Clark had continued with those struggles no way she would have won it

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Much more talent and athleticism. 6 TOs a game is brutal and I suspect the majority are “live ball” turnovers.

Clark cannot play PG in the WNBA if this isn’t fixed because it is too much of a liability to win. The WNBA only has 5 good teams and Indiana won’t break into that top 5 at this rate.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Much more talent and athleticism. 6 TOs a game is brutal and I suspect the majority are “live ball” turnovers.

Clark cannot play PG in the WNBA if this isn’t fixed because it is too much of a liability to win. The WNBA only has 5 good teams and Indiana won’t break into that top 5 at this rate.
She has been better with the turnovers the last few games, the team is learning to play with each other so I can see her turnovers going down while assist go up. With Clark, Boston and Mitchell I think Indiana can be a good team, I can see them getting in a groove this year and by next year be one of the better teams in the WNBA

Last edited:

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sky should’ve drafted Rickea or Edwards over Cardoso she’s definitely wasn’t worthy of #3

She was the MOP on the national champs so I can see why she was picked so high. She def don't have that dog in her. Not from America so she should have that, "I never want to go back to that country", drive in her.

I wanted the Sparks to pick Angel with their 2nd, 1st round pick. Her and Brink down low, even though Brink got hurt would be a force for years to come. Also Angel has that star power.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Great points being made. Neither Reese or Kamilla are polished post players. But they also didn't struggle near as much to get fed the ball in the post in college. I watch some of the WNBA games and can't believe how bad some players are in feeding the post. I think the problem is mostly with the bad and younger teams. You don't see that with NY, Vegas or PHX.

Reese needs to model her game after A'JA Wilson. She has the potential to be that type of player. But she gonna have to put in the work. Kamilla also need work down low. She too big to averaging single digit points. Part of her problem is she plays a little soft..she 6'7 with some weight on her. She should be clearing bitches out and averaging an easy double double like Reese.

I think we will see improved play for most of the top rookies after this season. A year of experience and an actual off season should benefit them.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
XV1P7W.gif

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was the MOP on the national champs so I can see why she was picked so high. She def don't have that dog in her. Not from America so she should have that, "I never want to go back to that country", drive in her.

I wanted the Sparks to pick Angel with their 2nd, 1st round pick. Her and Brink down low, even though Brink got hurt would be a force for years to come. Also Angel has that star power.

I’m hoping she’s just still recovering from her injury and will improve I just haven’t seen anything impressive from her yet besides just having the advantage of being the biggest on the floor. I wasn’t impressed with Brink either. Reese should’ve went #2(#1 if it’s just about on the court but from a business standpoint I understand Clark at #1)