Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I wonder if cardoso is injured or was she benched. She hasn't played one second in the 2nd half.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I blame spoon man. That's what she should be focusing on in practice. Feed the damn post. I've watched enough Chicago games to know that it's fucking problematic that they can't do it. And if they do feed the big man it's after they've lost good position. Shit is pathetic
They don’t shoot a high enough percentage to feed the post

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course she going off. Now had I picked her to go over 11.5 points, she would've ended the game with 9..

giphy.gif

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Turd I know you're retarded and a troll but if you're going to troll you got to do better than this.
So you are going to feed the post when the best they can shoot on the season is about 40%?

Teams will love for them to do that. Trading missed shots for easy transition points and 3’s will get you killled

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chi should have kept Copper instead of letting her go to PHX

Carter
Marbury
Copper
Reece
Cardoso

PHOENIX – The Phoenix Mercury have acquired All-Star and WNBA Champion wing Kahleah Copper and forward Morgan Bertsch from the Chicago Sky in exchange for forwards Brianna Turner and Michaela Onyenwere, along with the Mercury’s first-round picks in 2024 (third overall) and 2026, the team announced today. As part of the deal, Chicago will receive its 2025 second-round pick back from Phoenix (acquired by the Mercury in a four-team trade prior to the 2023 season) and the rights to a 2026 second-round pick swap with Phoenix.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
4 WNBA games and only one being shown on TV
Thanks for the heads up because I was just about to look for the Sky’s game :smh:
I don't know if anyone has posted about all the (R.I.P.) old "ustvgo.tv" alternatives that are streaming live feeds.
I wasn't about to go through close to 300 pages to find out.
But that's how I've been watching the games since the season started.
And I've been getting most if not ALL of the games.
It just took a while to find a few that actually work.
Just make sure you use a VPN, have your Anti-Virus updated, and prepare for major to minor buffering.

I also had no idea if how much leeway I had in mentioning those that I use on here.
So that's another reason why I haven't mentioned it.
Ya Know.
Internet Spies and shit.
Which will cause those live streams to shut down quick.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Yeah I don't understand that shit today. Cardoso usually plays like shit but today was one of her better games. I don't know what happened but the benching was weird. I just watched the presser and she said the girl is fine.
They brought in Isabelle Harrison and she was making some shots so I guess that's why the coach stuck with her

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know if anyone has posted about all the (R.I.P.) old "ustvgo.tv" alternatives that are streaming live feeds.
I wasn't about to go through close to 300 pages to find out.
But that's how I've been watching the games since the season started.
And I've been getting most if not ALL of the games.
It just took a while to find a few that actually work.
Just make sure you use a VPN, have your Anti-Virus updated, and prepare for major to minor buffering.

I also had no idea if how much leeway I had in mentioning those that I use on here.
So that's another reason why I haven't mentioned it.
Ya Know.
Internet Spies and shit.
Which will cause those live streams to shut down quick.

Good stuff Bruh thank you!