Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Reese double double streak might end today she only has 7 points with 6:30 left

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And their pg had another 5 turnovers
Clark had 29 pts 13 assists 5 rebounds and 5 steals

She definitely will be an MVP. She even has started to play in the post. If she can work on a floater and better handles I think she becomes the best PG of all time.

I think someone like JuJu will be the best scorer

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Don't worry, the other team looked out
:roflmao:
You must be new to basketball like most CC fans. The other team has to foul to stop the clock. Everybody knows this besides the new CC fans.

Hell I bet you were praying that the other team didn't try to stop the clock for more possessions. you fucking hater Angel got the job done anyway.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You must be new to basketball like most CC fans. The other team has to foul to stop the clock. Everybody knows this besides the new CC fans.

Hell I bet you were praying that the other team didn't try to stop the clock for more possessions. you fucking hater Angel got the job done anyway.
The game was over and only 13 seconds left. Home girl did Reese a solid and deliberately fouled her to send her to the line. Which is a nice gesture

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
The game was over and only 13 seconds left. Home girl did he a solid and deliberately fouled her to send her to the line. Which is a nice gesture
Reese made a move to shoot and got fouled, did you think the defender was just going to stand there

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Man WTF is up with these weekday day games? just now seeing teams played early today on twitter. :eek2: :hmm: :smh: